• 6'2 (95th percentile height) and 5th percentile face

Votes: 39 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
title

imo, face is more important than height for dating, but for life in general height is more important as a man (dealing with other men, being masculine, leadership, career, etc). also if you want to attract high value women (feminine women), height is even more important. so I'd go with 6'2. Idk how a face in the 5th percentile looks exactly, but obviously that's ugly as fuck tier. still it's better than being a 5'5 turbo manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 23558 and Lonenely sigma
5'5 handsome and then LL to 5'9

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 24781, Deleted member 17244 and 12 others
5’5 handsome so I can run insta game and get rich

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ALP and Jigen
5'5 handsome and then LL to 5'9
everyone will laugh at you when you're suddenly 4 inches taller. unless you're under 21, they'll know you went through LL. death sentence socially

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Fundz, Deleted member 19469 and 3 others
5’5 handsome so I can run insta game and get rich
everyone will laugh at you when they see you irl, do you think it's worth it? and 95th percentile face isn't enough to get rich just from your looks easily

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fundz, ItsOver999, Deleted member 19469 and 2 others
everyone will laugh at you when they see you irl, do you think it's worth it?
That’s why insta game bro, I don’t see anyone laughing at Kevin hart or Bruno mars irl unless he cracks a joke.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 14392
everyone will laugh at you when you're suddenly 4 inches taller. unless you're under 21, they'll know you went through LL. death sentence socially
still better than trying to fix a death tier face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 14392 and jojoyou
Still way better than the humiliation of being 5’5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and ifyouwannabemylover
title

imo, face is more important than height for dating, but for life in general height is more important as a man (dealing with other men, being masculine, leadership, career, etc). also if you want to attract high value women (feminine women), height is even more important. so I'd go with 6'2. Idk how a face in the 5th percentile looks exactly, but obviously that's ugly as fuck tier. still it's better than being a 5'5 turbo manlet
I’d choose 6’2 and subhuman face. But then I’d get LL to 6’7. Then wear lifts to be 6’10. No amount of prettiness can outmog 6’10. Your so tall that no one can see your face anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 19469 and ROTTING
Still way better than the humiliation of being 5’5
true, but I'd rather just be 6'2. nobody would call me ugly bc I could easily kill 95% of men after gymmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Jigen
true, but I'd rather just be 6'2. nobody would call me ugly bc I could easily kill 95% of men after gymmaxxing
Yeah I’d choose to be 6’2 as well. I’d still get LL to 6’7 tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Yeah I’d choose to be 6’2 as well. I’d still get LL to 6’7 tho.
why? 6'2-6'3 (188-192cm) is perfect height. 6'5 and above it gets worse the taller you are, and it's exponential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 22775
why? 6'2-6'3 (188-192cm) is perfect height. 6'5 and above it gets worse the taller you are, and it's exponential
I’m a height autist. The more I mog, the better. Plus taller people live way shorter lives, especially someone 6’10. and if I’m 5th percentile in the face. I wouldn’t want to live long anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
This is actually a very very very hard poll. If I had a lot of money I'd choose 6'2" otherwise 5'5" is fine.

But I'm more leaning towards handsome face

5'5 is suicide tier height, 5'9 is the minimum height for men.

• +1
5’5 turbo Manlet with Chad face because I’d have actually gotten to fuck in school and not still be messed up by missing out more than half a lifetime later.

5'5 is suicide tier height, 5'9 is the minimum height for men.
5th percentile face is suicide tier too

• Ugh..
5’5 turbo Manlet with Chad face because I’d have actually gotten to fuck in school and not still be messed up by missing out more than half a lifetime later.
that's a very good point didn't think about it. in high school I'd have slayed bc height isn't that important before 18

everyone will laugh at you when they see you irl, do you think it's worth it? and 95th percentile face isn't enough to get rich just from your looks easily
Cope
0 normies know about ll just can say u just grew later

5th percentile face is suicide tier too
I don't know, but ı would probably choose 5'5 with god tier face and wear 5 cm elevator shoes.

Then ı would antiagemaxx and say ı haven't done growing yet and keep slaying.

Then get 7-9 cm LL if ı want to for becoming 1,72-1,75.

1,75 + God tier face = Cillian Murphy

Cillian murphy westwood california august red eye los angeles premiere mann bruin westwood cal

Better than 6'2 alone.

Just to let all the subhumans choosing 5'5'' know: at that height the 6'2 guy would literally be an entire head taller than you, the top of your head would be under his chin.

• +1
1,75 + God tier face = Cillian Murphy

View attachment 2005104

Better than 6'2 alone.
cillian is actually 5'8 but yeah obviously it's better to be 5'8 with god tier facial aesthetics than 6'2 and very ugly. we're talking 5'5 tho. 5'8 is nowhere near as bad as 5'5

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Just to let all the subhumans choosing 5'5'' know: at that height the 6'2 guy would literally be an entire head taller than you, the top of your head would be under his chin.

yep, it's just ridiculous. 5'7 is minimum height to be considered a man

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel
cillian is actually 5'8 but yeah obviously it's better to be 5'8 with god tier facial aesthetics than 6'2 and very ugly. we're talking 5'5 tho. 5'8 is nowhere near as bad as 5'5
6'2 isn't that rare to find but god tier face is only given to chosen ones.

İt's like comparing gold to diamond.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 19469
title

The ppl who are saying 5,5 attractive face, are not short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865 and Deleted member 19469

Who cares if I had a 99 percentile face I would be giga glad

Who cares if I had a 99 percentile face I would be giga glad
you can't be a chad at 5'5 lol, HTN max even with a 99th percentile face

Just lol at thinking what other people think about you. Just dump all of your aquintances and move on with your life

6’2 isn’t even tall. The voting should be:

6’6 roidcell woth a 5th p face

or

5’4 manlet with 99th p face

Depends on race/pheno

5'5 and good face is better for being attractive but I'd still rather not be a midget

• +1
being taller than 95% of male zoomers isn't tall? lol

He must be one of those retards that thinl 6' is average because every 5'8 midget out there is claiming 6'

• +1
Depends what the face defects are

Because if it can be fixed by a genioplasty or implants or something relatively straightforward I would take the height

• +1
so female gaze vs male gaze

• +1
6'2 is slightly above average like 60-70th jfl. Keep coping manlet

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
5th percentile face is brutal

These are extreme and stupid examples.

5'9 Chadlite or 6'3 Normie. I'd prob take the 6'3 normie TBH. Cause you could just gym max and mog most guys. Thats 1/2 a foot and is huge.

Tall+Handsom=Chad 1-2%. Hot girlfriends
Average Height Handsome: Chadlite 5% HTB girlfriends
Tall Normie 14%= HTB/Staceylite girlfriends
------------------------------------------------------------------------Top 20% of males
Then It's pretty much Normies 5'8-6' that have to date beckies

God I love being a 6'2 HTN

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
5'5 with some LL and lifts can get you to 5'10

title

Im 5'8"/5'9" there wasnt a single day where my gf didnt remind me I was short