P
pinna
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2026
- Posts
- 16
- Reputation
- 9
I’m 16.6, 6'0" (183 cm) with 7.6" hands and size 11 feet.
I want to take erda to 6'4" (193 cm), but people say the hand and foot plates are already closed ATP.
Is reaching 6'4" worth it if my hands and feet remain that small? Would the proportions look noticeably off, or would it not really matter? And would women actually find the proportions more unattractive?
I’ve also heard HGH can cause acromegalic growth of the hands/feet after the growth plates close. Is that actually true?
Thanks y’all.
I want to take erda to 6'4" (193 cm), but people say the hand and foot plates are already closed ATP.
Is reaching 6'4" worth it if my hands and feet remain that small? Would the proportions look noticeably off, or would it not really matter? And would women actually find the proportions more unattractive?
I’ve also heard HGH can cause acromegalic growth of the hands/feet after the growth plates close. Is that actually true?
Thanks y’all.