Taller is better unless your 6”6+

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Taller is better u less your 6”6+ for diminishing returns.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, socialcel, datboijj and 3 others
i agree. 6'6 is ultimate height halo and beyond that it falls off quickly and you get serious drawbacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, ElTruecel, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
i agree. 6'6 is ultimate height halo and beyond that it falls off quickly and you get serious drawbacks
Yeah I'm sure this 6'8 nigga gets serious drawbacks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, RecessedChinCel, socialcel and 3 others
Water tbh.

Last edited:
No. 6’4 and above is far too tall. Anything above 6’3” barefoot is far too tall *for most men*

Something seems to happen after 6’1”-6’2” wherein so many men just look off. Either they have long ass giraffe legs, narrow shoulders and wide hips, complete framecels, etc.

Height above 6’2” is just to mog men, and no other reason. Very few men can pull off 6’3” and almost none are proportional and harmonious when 6’4”+

Inb4 “cope manlet”. Im 6’2.5” barefoot and wish I was 1 inch shorter

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, nope, NoReedemingFeature and 6 others
No. 6’4 and above is far too tall. Anything above 6’3” barefoot is far too tall *for most men*

Something seems to happen after 6’1”-6’2” wherein so many men just look off. Either they have long ass giraffe legs, narrow shoulders and wide hips, complete framecels, etc.

Height above 6’2” is just to mog men, and no other reason. Very few men can pull off 6’3” and almost none are proportional and harmonious when 6’4”+
I’d say 6”6 is ideal because then it’s easier to naturally attain a bodyweight of 240lbs and then fight at Heavyweight division in the UFC.

Tallest guy is Struvee who was 7”0 but too tall for fighting, so thats why id say 6”6

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_
The ideal male height is 6’3” – 6’5” barefoot (with @6ft4 being the optimal), alongside a massive frame.

Being around 1.95 meters tall barefoot is the golden zone of height, you impress people with your height with little sacrifice to health and posture.

Most people 2 meters and above look goofy asf and having a large frame at those heights and above is very, very low.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6ft4
The ideal male height is 6’3” – 6’5” barefoot (with @6ft4 being the optimal), alongside a massive frame.

Being around 1.95 meters tall barefoot is the golden zone of height, you impress people with your height with little sacrifice to health and posture.

Most people 2 meters and above look goofy asf and having a large frame at those heights and above is very, very low.
6”3-6”5 is a decent height to fight in Heavyweight Division provided you have large frame and large skeletal structure because heavyweights naturally have big skeletons/bones which is why they are 6”4 and 240-260lbs while a small framed 6”4 guy at max is 210lbs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Heinrich Schmidt
I’d say 6”6 is ideal because then it’s easier to naturally attain a bodyweight of 240lbs and then fight at Heavyweight division in the UFC.

Tallest guy is Struvee who was 7”0 but too tall for fighting, so thats why id say 6”6
None of you know how fast height inflation is
6ft 6 is gonna be basically avg in 15 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ElTruecel and Heinrich Schmidt

Legit lol, I am 194 cm barefoot and it is hard to look normal at this height, first of all vast majority of tallcels are ectomorphs who simply don't look proportional but look like giraffe instead, second excess growth hormone fucks up your face ratios and creates long face syndrome.
Lastly, world is not made for tallcels, I have problem fitting in cars normally let alone other things.
Incels on PSL are mostly larping about height, very few people here are 190+ cm barefoot measured, you can tell that from their clueless posts that they have no idea about how it is to be of that height.
Most of slayers and fuckboys are 177-185 cm, you can tell that PSL incels who fantasise about "6'5 Chad" (dosen't exist IRL) have no clue about anything, like zero real life experience, they only gather their "knowlege" from the internet memes.
Also woman DGAF if you are 185 or 195 cm as long as you are not a manlet you are fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, ElTruecel, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 2 others
Legit lol, I am 194 cm barefoot and it is hard to look normal at this height, first of all vast majority of tallcels are ectomorphs who simply don't look proportional even if they have larger skeletal frames, second excess growth hormone fucks up your face ratios and creates long face syndrome.
Lastly, world is not made up for tallcels, I have problem fitting in cars normally let alone other things.
Incels on PSL are mostly larping about height, very few people here are 190+ cm barefoot measured, you can tell that from their clueless posts that they have no idea about how it is to be of that height.
Most of slyers and fukkboys are 177-185 cm, you can tell that PSL incels have no clue about anything, like zero real life experience, they only gather their "knowlege" from the internet memes.
Also woman DGAF if you are 185 or 195 cm as long as you are not a manlet you are fine.
This sounds satire/ troll fuel asf, first of all 6'4 guys naturally weigh 200lbs minimum even if framecel by law of biology, and second of all being tall is better for fighting because of the weight advantage.

This sounds satire/ troll fuel asf, first of all 6'4 guys naturally weigh 200lbs minimum even if framecel by law of biology, and second of all being tall is better for fighting because of the weight advantage.
Who cares about fighting faggot, woman only care about the face and you won't have much of that at my height.
Also weird body, lanket ectomorph, woman want proportional mesomorph hunk to bang them not a fucking lanket giraffe.

Who cares about fighting faggot, woman only care about the face and you won't have much of that at my height.
Also weird body, lanket ectomorph, woman want proportional mesomorph hunk not a fucking lanket giraffe.
Life is about being the biggest you dumbass, in the animal kingdom bigger is better to kill off prey and become the predator of the food chain.

ufc heavyweight fighters mog any psl god to oblivion.

Life is about being the biggest you dumbass, in the animal kingdom bigger is better to kill off prey and become the predator of the food chain.

ufc heavyweight fighters mog any psl god to oblivion.
Nope, facial symmetry and ratio is a health indictor and health indicators matter more than size or strength.
Also only a small percentage of tallcels are built like UFC fighters, most are lankets.
Shorter mesomorph will have visually better build and visually larger dick even if it is smaller by measurement.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Nope, facial symmetry and ratio is a health indictor and health indicators matter more than size or strength.
Also only a small percentage of tallcels are built like UFC fighters, most are lankets.
Shorter mesomorph will have visually better build and visually larger dick even if it is smaller by measurement.
Damn it, welp 6'1 chad with wide frame for the win ?

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Damn it, welp 6'1 chad with wide frame for the win ?
Just tell me, do you know ANY, you don't have to name two only one male sex symbol that is legit 6'5 (measured barefoot by the doctor) or so?
Yeah I thought so.
All hollywood actors are shorter , all slayers and fuckboys are shorter, none of them is even close to 6'4-6'5.
There has not been a single male sex symbol in the entire history of mankind who is 6'5. Facts.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

most people on places like this are delusional about height. they would say you arent tall and that you need to be 6'5. even though a guy whos 6' flat is already somewhat tall, a legit 6'2.5-6'3 guy is gonna mog hard and he will only be heightmogged if it's a large crowd. besides that, height for attraction is useless, you can be rejected for being too short but you wont be accepted just for being tall and nothing else

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Eternal_
Just tell me, do you know ANY, you don't have to name two only one male sex symbol that is legit 6'5 (measured barefoot by the doctor) or so?
Yeah I thought so.
All hollywood actors are shorter , all slayers and fuckboys are shorter, none of them is even close to 6'4-6'5.
There has not been a single male sex symbol in the entire history of mankind who is 6'5. Facts.
chico looks framecel at 6'4 tbh, so ur not wrong but not right at the same time because there is some sex symbols who are legit 6'7.

unproportionate lanklet cope

6”3-6”5 is a decent height to fight in Heavyweight Division provided you have large frame and large skeletal structure because heavyweights naturally have big skeletons/bones which is why they are 6”4 and 240-260lbs while a small framed 6”4 guy at max is 210lbs.
Imo the ideal is to be physically strong enough to beat 99% of people while also being fast enough to run after/away from 99% of people.
If we are talking about true unarmed survival rather than just organized fighting in a ring, then being able to run should be factored in.
Once you get over 240lbs running is harder although Anthony Joshua was pretty fast at 250lbs
If you are a tall fatty you are basically a sitting duck, even if you fight off a pack of twinks, their group numbers can eventually take you down
I was 210lbs muscular at my peak weight and often got told I was very large
220lbs is probably more ideal

Legit lol, I am 194 cm barefoot and it is hard to look normal at this height, first of all vast majority of tallcels are ectomorphs who simply don't look proportional but look like giraffe instead, second excess growth hormone fucks up your face ratios and creates long face syndrome.
Lastly, world is not made for tallcels, I have problem fitting in cars normally let alone other things.
Most of slayers and fuckboys are 177-185 cm, you can tell that PSL incels who fantasise about "6'5 Chad" (dosen't exist IRL) have no clue about anything, like zero real life experience, they only gather their "knowlege" from the internet memes.
This guy is turbo NT and speaks facts

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Depends 6’2 is minimum for sports. If you just want to be normal and not use your height for sports 6’1 - 6’3 is ideal

height peaks at 6’3-6’5 this is backed by research, there’s a tiktok researcher who goes more into depth on it

keep in mind that “6’3-6’5 to girls” is probably shorter than what it really is due to ppl lying but i think legit 6’3-6’5 barefoot is prob ideal

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt

I got lucky i guess

• JFL
Any barefoot height above 6'6"+ is too tall and most of those mfers look disfigured.
Good proportions frame and face saved me and my height a massive halo

• +1