there's no way the average dick size is 5.1"

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
always thought it was 6-7" unless i'm genuinely retarded. i'm convinced that this data is fabricated to make men feel better about themselves because in my mind there's no way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, Imretarded?, IRL_Reject and 1 other person
Nah its actually like ~3.5 inches, but @ShawarmaFilth and mine massive cocks bring the average up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, vermillioncorefan, nathan and 3 others
Average is 6 inch

always thought it was 6-7" unless i'm genuinely retarded. i'm convinced that this data is fabricated to make men feel better about themselves because in my mind there's no way
It is 100% around 7. Virtually every guy has a 7 inch dick nowadays, I've never even heard of a guy who was 5 inches irl

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2
It is 100% around 7. Virtually every guy has a 7 inch dick nowadays, I've never even heard of a guy who was 5 inches irl
How do you know? Were you inspecting cocks irl?

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Frankiks2 and nathan
Everyone larps

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Frankiks2 and nathan
Excluding the Asian continent it’s around 6ish

• +1
Reactions: nathan
It’s 5 inch Nbp cuz the average guy is fat

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Average non virgin is 5.5-6.5 inches.

Average male cock size is like 5 inches

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
Everyone larps
via anecdotes from actual females that have put cocks in their mouth they say most of their boyfriends were around like 6" to 7"

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
via anecdotes from actual females that have put cocks in their mouth they say most of their boyfriends were around like 6" to 7"
Did they used a ruler everytime?

it’s not

7 isnt average

In the west the average is 6

7 is generally above average

everyone larps tho and measured wrong

everyone knows that Americans are dicklets though