Tallfags at uni

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Fucking tallfag central at uni. Everybody 6’1 - 6’3 with some 5’4 manlets here and there.

@St.TikTokcel @JohnDoe @Zenis @SecularIslamist @piec @BrendioEEE i grew from 5’11 to 5’11.5 this year at 19 but this isn’t enough. How do I cope as a Hispanic manlet below 6’2.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, iloveboobs, ChadL1te and 13 others
Fucking tallfag central at uni. Everybody 6’1 - 6’3 with some 5’4 manlets here and there.

@St.TikTokcel @JohnDoe @Zenis @SecularIslamist @piec @BrendioEEE i grew from 5’11 to 5’11.5 this year at 19 but this isn’t enough. How do I cope as a Hispanic manlet below 6’2.
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel

• So Sad

mew

• Hmm...

5’11 isnt even enough to get heightmogged on daily basis in Cuckmerica

• Hmm...
Fuck off wigger you’re lucky ur a poorfag going to a ghetto school. Actually you’re not but you don’t get height mogged there at 5’10 so

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, noodlelover and Gonthar
5’11 isnt even enough to get heightmogged on daily basis in Cuckmerica
Height mogging boomers, ethnics (Italians & Anglos too) & in certain places too doesnt count. I should be seeing a good amount of dudes especially a lot of Asian guys above 6’2+.
This. Do not go to college is you're below 6'4/6'5
My KHV friend is 6’6 ogre and is getting height halo in uni.
why do people act like height matters
I want to tower over people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Nick.Harte and castizo
that’s the vibes

• +1
I want to tower over people
doesn't really feel that great only sometimes when some manlet dog is barking and you point out how hes short than you and do this

• JFL
doesn't really feel that great only sometimes when some manlet dog is barking and you point out how hes short than you and do this
View attachment 3200465
Some rich gook MANLET used to shit on my height at work when I was 16/17 despite me looking down on him. Dude was like 5’9 at best and I was easily taller heck I was taller than half my co workers

• JFL
Reactions: castizo
been saying this. consider the fact you live in amerimuttica and its even worse in human countries

• Woah
People at my uni on average seem shorter than people in my hometown because there's way more ethnics but I see more giga tallfags than I do at home

Last edited:
  • +1
People at my uni on average seem shorter than people in my hometown because there's way more ethnics but I see more giga tallfags than I do at jome
Any education based area is going to have more tallfags than on the street. Height mogging on the street doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
I height mog hella niggas at my uni since it's flooded with Mexicans, Pakis, and Indians😭

• JFL
been saying this. consider the fact you live in amerimuttica and its even worse in human countries
I live in New England though

• +1
Reactions: piec

Exactly bro, averege dude in uni is 6 foot 1

• +1
My college is full of manlets for some reason, it’s how I slay at parties

• Woah

airmax + 1 inch lifts and you will be walking around 6'1, at that point it's more than enough, face is everything. Even 5'11 guys with good face will mog 6'3 normiefags.

• +1

Don’t have an average frame and if so take roids. I’m 5 10 but have an insane frame with 21.5 inch bideltoid and 29-30 inch waist and have no problem in respect to physical presence

• +1
If it makes you feel any better I'm pretty much experiencing the same thing right now.
Entering uni is like entering a different world, the vacuum brings in literal giraffes into one concentrated spot... all to brutally heightmog you.

5'10 and I only ever heightmog ethnics or the unfortunate short fella (who NTmogs me anyways)

• +1
Wear heels and slay queen

• +1

There’s a lot of short people at my uni. Still constantly get heightmogged though because I’m just that short:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad