tan vs tret ?

R

rtqex

Iron
I have acne scars (hyperpigmentation and holes) and so I have been using sunscreen always for the past year which made me pale.
Im thinking on getting on tret now that i finished accutane, but if I use it I can't get tanned. what should I do?

Tret = faggot glowy skin

tan = improve ur coloring and gives u vitD

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Try self tanner for your face

First tan with mt2, then take tretinoin. The tan from mt2 stays for several months.

I have acne scars (hyperpigmentation and holes) and so I have been using sunscreen always for the past year which made me pale.
Im thinking on getting on tret now that i finished accutane, but if I use it I can't get tanned. what should I do?
Tretinoin can increase sensitivity to UV light, which can make your skin more susceptible to sunburn and other forms of damage. Therefore, it is generally recommended to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher when using tretinoin.It is generally not recommended to tan while using tretinoin, as the combination of tretinoin and UV exposure can increase the risk of skin irritation, redness, and other side effects.

If you are looking to reduce the appearance of your acne scars, there are other options that may be worth exploring, such as chemical peels, microneedling, or laser therapy. While tretinoin can be an effective treatment for acne scars, it is important to take steps to protect your skin from UV exposure while using it.