Tanmaxxing is the only way for east asians to ascend. Not being tan as east asian is one of the biggest looksmins that can be changed

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
** obviously still over for recessed asians no matter what **

The skin undertone failo is always talked about for indians, but WAY underrated for east asians. Many asians when not tanned will have olive undertone and no red/pink undertone to balance out so it looks like shit. White people have much better undertones so they dont have to get very tan and they can have very good skin color.

Putting white makeup on is good to cover the undertone, like kpop stars do, but it is still not as good as tan. But it is an option if you don't care about looking like fagit.

Asians should use self tanner (fake tan) because sun is bad and age skin we all know that.

When asians get dark tan it is a VERY GOOD golden color it is beautiful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
Cope, looks absolutely horrible in the after photos.

Before pictures were fine.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, rand anon and 6 others
I'm pretty sure asian beauty standards for men and women is to be as white as possible

and it doesnt even look bad with their black hair and wide skulls tbh

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, BananaBoy and 5 others
who the fuck are you even typing this all out for? yellow asians barely even exist on here

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17291, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Btw you will look like way more of a fagit with a tan.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 5815
Cope, looks absolutely horrible in the after photos.

Before pictures were fine.

No, the orange golden glow is ideal... You are blind if you think the before is better.

I'm pretty sure asian beauty standards for men and women is to be as white as possible

and it doesnt even look bad with their black hair and wide skulls tbh

Beauty standards don't matter. Asians can be attractive like that but they have to wear white makeup to cover undertones. Asians can be more attractive with tan.

Not true.
more of your race daily logs onto this website than east asians who are studymaxxing and likely have social circles w/ other asians. the young generation in america built a strong culture.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, incel194012940, ballskin and 1 other person

The skin undertone failo is always talked about for indians, but WAY underrated for east asians. Many asians when not tanned will have olive undertone and no red/pink undertone to balance out so it looks like shit. White people have much better undertones so they dont have to get very tan and they can have very good skin color.

Putting white makeup on is good to cover the undertone, like kpop stars do, but it is still not as good as tan. But it is an option if you don't care about looking like fagit.

Asians should use self tanner (fake tan) because sun is bad and age skin we all know that.

View attachment 1751702

View attachment 1751704

View attachment 1751707
it is over for all nonwhites, god bless the huwhite race and sieg heil @ all the coping ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
No, the orange golden glow is ideal... You are blind if you think the before is better.

Cope they look like oompa loompas. Looks fucking uncanny.

Beauty standards don't matter. Asians can be attractive like that but they have to wear white makeup to cover undertones. Asians can be more attractive with tan.

Wrong.

• JFL
more of your race daily logs onto this website than east asians who are studymaxxing and likely have social circles w/ other asians. the young generation in america built a strong culture.

East Asian men are less than 1% of the English speaking world. If even 10% of this forum is Asian, that's a 10x over-representation.

You fucking dumbass. I thought Asians were supposed to be good at math? :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15004
So then you admit that the asian girls look better with tan?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

just proves my point.

That would fit with your tendency to wrongly estimate the ethnicity of Looksmax.org users.

I'm Sri Lankan.

• +1
So then you admit that the asian girls look better with tan?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

just proves my point.
doesnt mean the same for men ngl

men SEAmaxx to fuck morena, dark SEA girls cos theyre hot

no girls SEAmaxx to fuck morena dark SEA men, because they're NOT hot

• +1
Reactions: Detona and sibience

I remember you were calling kpop guys fags...

And you also talk about the importance of tanmaxxing and tall dark and handsome...

And you are now saying "asian guys look better pale"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

stop gatekeeping asian guys from being attractive.

doesnt mean the same for men ngl

men SEAmaxx to fuck morena, dark SEA girls cos theyre hot

no girls SEAmaxx to fuck morena dark SEA men, because they're NOT hot

Girls don't seamax to fuck them because of face and height, not color. The tanned asian coloring is good, with exceptions like some filipinos and malaysians with bad brown undertones.

Many SEA guys would be MORE unattractive if they were pale. But they are just unattractive because face+height even if they are tanned.

• +1
I remember you were calling kpop guys fags...

And you also talk about the importance of tanmaxxing and tall dark and handsome...

And you are now saying "asian guys look better pale"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

stop gatekeeping asian guys from being attractive.
yeah theyre fags but i admit the tall surgerymaxxed ones do mog

makes me insecure when i see girls fangirling over them

yeah tan looks better on whites cos of the undertones.

asians have good undertones for being pale, hence why its their beauty standard to try achieve that

not gatekeeping honestly just trying to help

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and sibience
Girls don't seamax to fuck them because of face and height, not color. The tanned asian coloring is good, with exceptions like some filipinos and malaysians with bad brown undertones.

Many SEA guys would be MORE unattractive if they were pale. But they are just unattractive because face+height even if they are tanned.
but a lot of SEA girls have told me girls in general prefer the mixed chinese filipino guys, korean guys etc, the ones with lighter skin

i think ur getting mixed up

what race are you and where do you live?

You can study a lot and still be on incel sites...

You don't have to LDAR all day.

yeah theyre fags but i admit the tall surgerymaxxed ones do mog

makes me insecure when i see girls fangirling over them

yeah tan looks better on whites cos of the undertones.

asians have good undertones for being pale, hence why its their beauty standard to try achieve that

not gatekeeping honestly just trying to help

The asian guys you have seen that are pale are kpop guys that wear makeup. That skin tone does mog.

If you have seen asian guys with pale skin without makeup, the undertones are NOT good.

but a lot of SEA girls have told me girls in general prefer the mixed chinese filipino guys, korean guys etc, the ones with lighter skin

i think ur getting mixed up

what race are you and where do you live?

Like I said, a lot of filipinos have brown undertones and that is much worse than east asian undertones. So girls would prefer east asian undertones. It isn't because filipinos are "tan" it is because they are like 1/4 curry in their skin tone.

Tan east asians mog and are more attractive

I'm chinese living in singapore

• Hmm...
I'm brown(Bengali not Indian) and after sunbathing/out in the sun for 2-3 hours, I get a red-orangish glow on my skin, even my friends were like oh your skin looks more lively, bright and better, compared to my lighter skin pre-sunbathing, they said my skin before that today looked kinda bland and deadish:feelskek::feelswah:

The grey undertones and yellow undertones that people have, Indians and non-indians alike is just not good for overall aesthetics. People who have these undertones should do everything they can like drinking vegetable juices contain carotene(carrots, tomatoes, etc), eat tons of that stuff in their natural form, take supplements like beta carotene or lycopene or whatnot, and all that stuff.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sibience
I'm brown(Bengali not Indian) and after sunbathing/out in the sun for 2-3 hours, I get a red-orangish glow on my skin, even my friends were like oh your skin looks more lively, bright and better, compared to my lighter skin pre-sunbathing.

The grey undertones and yellow undertones that people have, Indians and non-indians alike is just not good for overall aesthetics.

Agreed. Whites are just the only race that can get away with it. Obviously they still can't be too pale but don't have to fully tan and they look about as good as if orange dark tanned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
East Asian men are less than 1% of the English speaking world. If even 10% of this forum is Asian, that's a 10x over-representation.

You fucking dumbass. I thought Asians were supposed to be good at math? :feelskek:
jfl at this white boy lusting after asian women then barking at asian men

i just wanna remind you the only reason why you’re here constantly trying to validate asian women onto incel forums is because your OWN women reject you.

white women will never want your deformed ugly, short ass, you have to resort to ones thats your own speed (ugly, deformed, short asian women).

meanwhile ACTUAL gl asian men have the appeal of latina women, asian women, white women, and black women.

bow, bud.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero and sibience
You can study a lot and still be on incel sites...

You don't have to LDAR all day.
thats not the point.

they dont even make it to incel sites because they were raised properly and learned the values of being financially successful whether you agree w that or not, you gotta admit it’s a good cope to live a decent life.

its also come to my attention to say looksmaxxing for asians is incredibly hard and should only be limited to a small percentage of those who have potential (tall, fixable failos), but that goes for every other race, just more asians on avg that don’t have the potential.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21062, AscendingHero and sibience

View attachment 1751702

View attachment 1751704

View attachment 1751707
What makes you think Asians in Asia give a f*ck about Western values when it comes to aesthetics? Tan is ugly in Asia.

• Hmm...
What makes you think Asians in Asia give a f*ck about Western values when it comes to aesthetics? Tan is ugly in Asia.

Not in my experience.

And asian girls also want to date whites no matter where, so east asian beauty standard is myth. Tanning improves east asians.

east asians with a tan look like farmers, paler looks more high class. its always been a standard in asia because pale is seen as rich person who works inside while tan are peasants who do manual labour outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17291 and sibience
thats not the point.

they dont even make it to incel sites because they were raised properly and learned the values of being financially successful whether you agree w that or not, you gotta admit it’s a good cope to live a decent life.

its also come to my attention to say looksmaxxing for asians is incredibly hard and should only be limited to a small percentage of those who have potential (tall, fixable failos), but that goes for every other race, just more asians on avg that don’t have the potential.

Most asians need double jaw surgery, cheek implants, and buccal fat removal. All 3 surgeries.

east asians with a tan look like farmers, paler looks more high class. its always been a standard in asia because pale is seen as rich person who works inside while tan are peasants who do manual labour outside

Stop redpilled normie cope. Looking "high class" has nothing to do with looking attractive.

Having a low Interpupillary distance is also high class.

It's about if you look good or not.

idk man. maybe SEA guys.

east asians look better pale imo
i literally tan as a way to self harm i go from white to that shit color with yellow chunks

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
thats ideal?

No the tone is shit. no red or pink undertones just gray and olive shit undertones.

Only solution for him is tan or wear makeup like kpop guy to cover undertone

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
No the tone is shit. no red or pink undertones just gray and olive shit undertones.

Only solution for him is tan or wear makeup like kpop guy to cover undertone
i'd pay 10k for skin like that he'd look good if his face wasn't so shit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and sibience
do you really want to look like a bug who works in rice fields? :lul:

• +1
i'd pay 10k for skin like that he'd look good if his face wasn't so shit

Over for him no matter what, but tan would make his face better and even more defined even though he is still too fat.

• +1
do you really want to look like a bug who works in rice fields? :lul:

Not too tan where you are in sun 12 hours every day.

Dark golden color tan. It is beautiful.

• +1
Not in my experience.

And asian girls also want to date whites no matter where, so east asian beauty standard is myth. Tanning improves east asians.
What experience? Asian people look down on people with dark skin period. Greatly lowers your value there whether you're a man or a woman. And most Asian girls in Asia do not want to date white men. If you go there it might seem like it only because you're a very rare specimen in such a homogenious society. Just because it might be much easier to date and sleep with girls there than it is at home doesn't mean that the majority of the girls would even consider it.

• JFL
Just because it might be much easier to date and sleep with girls there than it is at home doesn't mean that the majority of the girls would even consider it.

jfl at this white boy lusting after asian women then barking at asian men

i just wanna remind you the only reason why you’re here constantly trying to validate asian women onto incel forums is because your OWN women reject you.

Wow, that's a strong cope. I did no such thing and white women are the easiest to attract and have lower standards, as they are considered less desirable.

Plus I'm Sri Lankan if you didnt notice.

white women will never want your deformed ugly, short ass, you have to resort to ones thats your own speed (ugly, deformed, short asian women).

Strong white feminist cope. White women are deformed and too tall. Bitch looks like a man.

meanwhile ACTUAL gl asian men have the appeal of latina women, asian women, white women, and black women.

bow, bud.

Wishful thinking.
Just LOL @ thinking it matters if you appeal to black or white women (scrape the bottom of the barrel harder plz)

• JFL
What experience? Asian people look down on people with dark skin period. Greatly lowers your value there whether you're a man or a woman. And most Asian girls in Asia do not want to date white men. If you go there it might seem like it only because you're a very rare specimen in such a homogenious society. Just because it might be much easier to date and sleep with girls there than it is at home doesn't mean that the majority of the girls would even consider it.

White trash cope. Shoot some more meth and let the good times roll, buddy boyo.

• +1
Not too tan where you are in sun 12 hours every day.

Dark golden color tan. It is beautiful.

Keep coping they look like oompa loompas. Look like they have iodine poisoning.

• JFL
Like I said, a lot of filipinos have brown undertones and that is much worse than east asian undertones. So girls would prefer east asian undertones. It isn't because filipinos are "tan" it is because they are like 1/4 curry in their skin tone.

Tan east asians mog and are more attractive

I'm chinese living in singapore
ill take ur word for it ig

i think tanned east asians look shit tho

• +1
What experience? Asian people look down on people with dark skin period. Greatly lowers your value there whether you're a man or a woman.
I would not want to associate with an asian with dark skin as it's social suicide and frankly I am also quite disgusted. Love black people tho it's not just because they're darker.

• JFL
Wow, that's a strong cope. I did no such thing and white women are the easiest to attract and have lower standards, as they are considered less desirable.

Plus I'm Sri Lankan if you didnt notice.

Strong white feminist cope. White women are deformed and too tall. Bitch looks like a man.

Wishful thinking.
Just LOL @ thinking it matters if you appeal to black or white women (scrape the bottom of the barrel harder plz)
JUST FUCKING LOL COPING LARPER WHO CANT GET WHITE GIRLS