Tanmaxxing is the only way for east asians to ascend. Not being tan as east asian is one of the biggest looksmins that can be changed

east asians with a tan look like farmers, paler looks more high class. its always been a standard in asia because pale is seen as rich person who works inside while tan are peasants who do manual labour outside

Your avatar is based as fuck.

JUST FUCKING LOL COPING LARPER WHO CANT GET WHITE GIRLS

Who can't do that? Literally one step above black women.
You incels sure set your standards low. Let me see you pull an Asian woman running this Oompa Loompa clown game.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
Tan is cope the biggest failo of Asian males is their neoreny just get a natural tan and inject test and be tall

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and sibience
Tan is cope the biggest failo of Asian males is their neoreny just get a natural tan and inject test and be tall

Disagree, Asian men look great without a tan. Tan failos them hard.

• JFL
Disagree, Asian men look great without a tan. Tan failos them hard.
Nope ideal for Asians and hapas skin tone is my avi pale = looks sick and cuck

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and sibience
Nope ideal for Asians and hapas skin tone is my avi pale = looks sick and cuck

That would be ironic since it's mostly tan skinned Asians who are sick and cucked.

In reality you can only get away with talking like this in a country with free speech laws. In Asia you would be killed.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, sibience and TeenAscender
Ugh.......if you put a nigger in a racist little white town in the middle of Alabama he's still gonna get a lot of ass from local chicks just because he's so different, and despite the fact that most chicks there would never sleep with a black dude.

• Hmm...
I would not want to associate with an asian with dark skin as it's social suicide and frankly I am also quite disgusted. Love black people tho it's not just because they're darker.
To each his own.

Ugh.......if you put a nigger in a racist little white town in the middle of Alabama he's still gonna get a lot of ass from local chicks just because he's so different, and despite the fact that most chicks there would never sleep with a black dude.
If you put a short ugly east Asian or Indian in Germany he would "slay"? No he wouldn't he would be incel

The black guy would get white girls if he has sexual dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Who can't do that? Literally one step above black women.
You incels sure set your standards low. Let me see you pull an Asian woman running this Oompa Loompa clown game.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just fuxcking lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your own race rejected you so hard you have to cope saying black girls are almost on same level

Wrong. Now shoot yourself in the mouth with grand-daddy's double barrel shotgun.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just fuxcking lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your own race rejected you so hard you have to cope saying black girls are almost on same level

??

Are you just completely brain-dead, or what?

Daily reminder:

• JFL
how tf has this become a race pill thread over for this “muh looksmax” forum

• JFL
  • +1
If you put a short ugly east Asian or Indian in Germany he would "slay"? No he wouldn't he would be incel

The black guy would get white girls if he has sexual dimorphism
Is Germany a homogenious place? Or would there already be lots East Asians and Indians living there?

Go to the outskirts of any major city in China or Vietnam and you'll be the first non-Asian person that many of the folks who pass you by have ever seen.

• JFL
Wrong. Now shoot yourself in the mouth with grand-daddy's double barrel shotgun.
IMG 20220625 112913

Lol, I got much better guns that.

idk where ricecels even find the motivation to looksmaxx tbh it's pointless

• So Sad
Most asians need double jaw surgery, cheek implants, and buccal fat removal. All 3 surgeries.
Lol no.

Frontal bone implant, augmentative rhinoplasty, paranasal implants for contour and diminish flat appearance of the maxilla, their cheekbones are too big and tilted downward for European taste; Tripod osteotomy preferably, masseter botox (you need this). Have you forget most Asians are short and narrow framed? I guess you don’t really go outside.

Asian skulls are very, very different from Caucasians.

If you get BiMax without advancing the nasion for an Asian, you’re gonna fuck up the proportions or advance very little and get minor changes.

We haven’t even discussed eyes yet, I’ll use yours for an example!

You have no eyelashes, epicanthal fold, very small eyeballs = low PFL and PFH. Your orbitals are rounded and low bone mass.

You would not appeal to ideal white women getting only those surgeries as an Asian.

• JFL
  • +1
Lol no.

Frontal bone implant, augmentative rhinoplasty, paranasal implants for contour and diminish flat appearance of the maxilla, their cheekbones are too big and tilted downward for European taste; Tripod osteotomy preferably, masseter botox (you need this). Have you forget most Asians are short and narrow framed? I guess you don’t really go outside.

Asian skulls are very, very different from Caucasians.

If you get BiMax without advancing the nasion for an Asian, you’re gonna fuck up the proportions or advance very little and get minor changes.

We haven’t even discussed eyes yet, I’ll use yours for an example!

You have no eyelashes, epicanthal fold, very small eyeballs = low PFL and PFH. Your orbitals are rounded and low bone mass.

You would not appeal to ideal white women getting only those surgeries as an Asian.

LMAO you need a lesson in facial aesthetics and how to improve face.

I would appeal to white girls after surgeries, I'm not getting bimax but most asians nee dit.

LMAO you need a lesson in facial aesthetics and how to improve face.

I would appeal to white girls after surgeries, I'm not getting bimax but most asians nee dit.
I personally don’t really care what you do. I’m just proving my point that ACTUAL GL Asian men can do well universally because of their decorous culture. Everyone loves the culture, but not so their looks.

Normie, HTN, Changlite isn’t gonna cut it. You need to be so GL to the pt where you’re white passing so whites can accept you, not only that but still have Kpop appeal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, AscendingHero and sibience
I personally don’t really care what you do. I’m just proving my point that ACTUAL GL Asian men can do well universally because of their decorous culture. Everyone loves the culture, but not so their looks.

Normie, HTN, Changlite isn’t gonna cut it. You need to be so GL to the pt where you’re white passing so whites can accept you, not only that but still have Kpop appeal.

As an asian you just need sexual dimorphism and decent features...

That's why blacks can get white girls even though they are not aesthetic at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361
As an asian you just need sexual dimorphism and decent features...

That's why blacks can get white girls even though they are not aesthetic at all.
With that you’re appealing to girls who already like Asian men and like their culture.

You ever want to appeal to people who don’t usually think your race is attractive, but attracted to you somehow?

• JFL
With that you’re appealing to girls who already like Asian men and like their culture.

You ever want to appeal to people who don’t usually think your race is attractive, but attracted to you somehow?

You need to be blackpilled and not the redpill "OH I LOVE THE CULTURE"!!!!!

You rarely see hot girls liking indian culture, I WONDER WHY.

If you are attractive you are attractive if you aren't then you aren't. Even girls who love anime and kdramas and kpop won't fuck most asian guys.

You need to be blackpilled and not the redpill "OH I LOVE THE CULTURE"!!!!!

You rarely see hot girls liking indian culture, I WONDER WHY.

If you are attractive you are attractive if you aren't then you aren't. Even girls who love anime and kdramas and kpop won't fuck most asian guys.
You said yourself fucking retard.

Black guys fuck white girls because culture. Nigger culture is everywhere in America. They’re not only slaying because “sexual dismorphism”

Their entire culture is about sex, so it’s very easy for them to slay.

Take that nigga to West Europe and they are dirt JFL.

culture = appeal, it is what it is.
You rarely see hot girls liking indian culture, I WONDER WHY
But girls like white passing GL Indians with no retrospect of their culture. That’s what I’m saying. You need appeal to people who like your culture while appealing to people don’t. You need to be extremely good looking to pull this off.

• JFL
You said yourself fucking retard.

Black guys fuck white girls because culture. Nigger culture is everywhere in America. They’re not only slaying because “sexual dismorphism”

Their entire culture is about sex, so it’s very easy for them to slay.

Take that nigga to West Europe and they are dirt JFL.

culture = appeal, it is what it is.

But girls like white passing GL Indians with no retrospect of their culture. That’s what I’m saying. You need appeal to people who like your culture while appealing to people don’t. You need to be extremely good looking to pull this off.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CULTURE STILL DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER MUCH.

SO MANY GIRLS NOW LIKE KPOP AND WATCH KDRAMAS BUT ASIANS IN WEST ARE STILL NOT MUCH MORE SUCCESSFUL

YOU ARE SO BLUEPILLED :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: AND REDPILLED :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SO MANY GIRLS NOW LIKE KPOP AND WATCH KDRAMAS BUT ASIANS IN WEST ARE STILL NOT MUCH MORE SUCCESSFUL
Like I said, they’re not good lookin enough. But at least now they are more open to social circles.

Have you not been reading what I’m saying and just bumping your shit thread? I’m out here helping you bro.

I know you just discovered “Blackpill” so your mind is still fresh and not fully fucked yet, you can’t even grasp what I’m saying, you’ll get there bro.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero