Tanning or anti age maxing?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Last year i was very tanned, and bitches complimented me a lot. During winter some of them mentioned my white skin, and how goodlooking i was tanned.
Since i am now 26, anti aging is my highest priority. So should i totally avoid the sun and use SPF factor 30/50 everyday, or get hardcore tanned, increase the odds of fucking some fatties this summer, and then rope in 3-4 years with wrinkly oldcel skin?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Steve bachall
Use melanotan 2 for tanning. You will need very minimal sun exposure to get a good tan with it

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Xander, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 5 others
Just take MT2, both anti age (won't get aged sunburned skin) and gives you nice tan. I don't tan, take MT2, use SUNSCREEN DAILY and still look hot Mediterranean tone due to MT.

Also, moisturise regularly. And not only your face, your whole body. Hands as well.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 39, androidcel and 4 others
Use melanotan 2 for tanning. You will need very minimal sun exposure to get a good tan with it
Do you have any experience with it? What about side effects? I heard it can push cancer cells...

Do you have any experience with it? What about side effects? I heard it can push cancer cells...
You heard wrong. It prevents skin cancer by not making your skin burn. How does it cause cancer again?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Rimcel
You need very minimal melanotan 2 and lots of sun exposure (frequently), to gradually reach your desired colour. I skipped my dose this week. Just did 0.1mg per week the 2 previous weeks but finding it hard to get in the sun enough atm. Don't over-do MT2 of inject with no sun exposure or you'll hyperpigmentate especially in your arms where you'd usually have a farmers tan.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Mt2 accelerates the growth of black melanoma spots on the skin. The bigger they are, the higher the cancer risk. Correct me if I'm wrong ...

“There isn’t enough evidence about the long-term effects of Melanotan and no widespread population studies to provide us with information on the possible side effects.

“However, some individual case reports suggest a potential association between Melanotan and melanoma and darkening of moles — there have been other cases documented where the drug has caused muscle damage. It’s a concern that a small proportion of Australians are still willing to go this far for a tan.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and middayshowers
Mt2 accelerates the growth of black melanoma spots on the skin. The bigger they are, the higher the cancer risk. Correct me if I'm wrong ...

“There isn’t enough evidence about the long-term effects of Melanotan and no widespread population studies to provide us with information on the possible side effects.

“However, some individual case reports suggest a potential association between Melanotan and melanoma and darkening of moles — there have been other cases documented where the drug has caused muscle damage. It’s a concern that a small proportion of Australians are still willing to go this far for a tan.
Skin cancer is caused by the "p16 mutation" or overexpression of the CDKN2A gene on chromosome 9 which is a cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor. Melanotan2 is a melanocortin receptor agonist which causes the body to produce further amounts of melanocyte stimulating hormone which in turn increases melanin production in your body. Moles may become darker due to the effects UV ray exposure has on bodies with higher amounts on melanin. The darker moles are not cancerous and many people don't even get moles at all and I don't have any moles to be darkened. Hyperpigmentation is a concern and it's a bitch trying to deal with keratosis pilaris which happens with MT2 misuse/over-use/abuse. But it'll eventually go away through skin cell turnover. The cancer myth has no premise and is probably just a scare mongering tactic because MT2 is a non-patented, non FDA approved drug which is very effective and is hugely lucrative and in high demand all across the world. The reason it's being banned is not because it can cause cancer (because there is no proof of how it can); it's being banned because big pharma can't make $$$ off it (yet). MK-677 just got taken in by a pharma company and given a brand name and use as a prescription. Watch the sentiment around MK-677 change in the next years now that pharmaceutical companies can prescribe it for profit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, androidcel and CupOfCoffee
Skin cancer is caused by the "p16 mutation" or overexpression of the CDKN2A gene on chromosome 9 which is a cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor. Melanotan2 is a melanocortin receptor agonist which causes the body to produce further amounts of melanocyte stimulating hormone which in turn increases melanin production in your body. Moles may become darker due to the effects UV ray exposure has on bodies with higher amounts on melanin. The darker moles are not cancerous and many people don't even get moles at all and I don't have any moles to be darkened. Hyperpigmentation is a concern and it's a bitch trying to deal with keratosis pilaris which happens with MT2 misuse/over-use/abuse. But it'll eventually go away through skin cell turnover. The cancer myth has no premise and is probably just a scare mongering tactic because MT2 is a non-patented, non FDA approved drug which is very effective and is hugely lucrative and in high demand all across the world. The reason it's being banned is not because it can cause cancer (because there is no proof of how it can); it's being banned because big pharma can't make $$$ off it (yet). MK-677 just got taken in by a pharma company and given a brand name and use as a prescription. Watch the sentiment around MK-677 change in the next years now that pharmaceutical companies can prescribe it for profit.
If my moles get darker do they stay that way after discontinuation?

If you fuck some African-American female humans you will absorb their melatonin

Don't do it too much though!

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
If my moles get darker do they stay that way after discontinuation?
They might, or they might get lighter again. I found the effects of MT2 to be somewhat permanent, in a good way. When I'm completely off I have a better complexion than before I ever started. It darkened my eyebrows too, in a good way. I can't say for sure that your moles will un-darken after cessation, but it's more likely they will to some extent than not at all. MT2 can create new moles if you abuse it, but the moles are non-cancerous and it'll depend on your genetics whether you're susceptible to creating new moles or not. Never happened with me. Just because it darkens moles doesn't mean that it darkens them +injects cancer. It'll just be a dark non-cancerous mole(s).

Slow and steady wins the race with MT2. Get maximal sunlight and just inject tiny amounts of MT2 sporadically for as long as you want until you feel comfortable with your complexion. This approach will minimise side effects and make the chance of cosmetic side effects really really low. The sun is more important than the MT2. There is no dosing protocol you should follow, just take a minimalist approach to injecting and a maximalist approach to sun bathing. Still use some SPF15 or something like that. It's fine to bathe without suncream on MT2, but just to be careful, apply some sun cream if you plan on making the most of the sun and lying out in it for like 8 hours straight. You won't burn but just use some SPF+Aloe cream to best prevent any other possible ways the sun can damage your skin.

Skin color doesn't really matter. Obviously white (ethnicity wise) is ideal but you can't really do anything about that so just keep it healthy looking.

Skin color doesn't really matter. Obviously white (ethnicity wise) is ideal but you can't really do anything about that so just keep it healthy looking.
It matters. Going from Fitzpatrick scale I to III can increase you 0.5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, middayshowers, androidcel and 2 others
You need very minimal melanotan 2 and lots of sun exposure (frequently), to gradually reach your desired colour. I skipped my dose this week. Just did 0.1mg per week the 2 previous weeks but finding it hard to get in the sun enough atm. Don't over-do MT2 of inject with no sun exposure or you'll hyperpigmentate especially in your arms where you'd usually have a farmers tan.
I use sunbed once a week for like 1-2 mins only and I am very tanned. People always ask me where I ve been recently cause they assume I just got back from long vacation. I am not sure why you need a lot of sun exposure

Tan is disgusting

I use sunbed once a week for like 1-2 mins only and I am very tanned. People always ask me where I ve been recently cause they assume I just got back from long vacation. I am not sure why you need a lot of sun exposure
I don't use sunbeds so I can't say anything about how they'd work with MT2. Your approach seems very effective though!

Great thread, thank you.

It matters. Going from Fitzpatrick scale I to III can increase you 0.5 PSL.
Most of that is the jump from 1 to 2 though. Going from noticeably pale to normal will fix most of the problems. Getting a tan on top of that is quite minor.

Last year i was very tanned, and bitches complimented me a lot. During winter some of them mentioned my white skin, and how goodlooking i was tanned.
Since i am now 26, anti aging is my highest priority. So should i totally avoid the sun and use SPF factor 30/50 everyday, or get hardcore tanned, increase the odds of fucking some fatties this summer, and then rope in 3-4 years with wrinkly oldcel skin?
consider carotene megadosing for tanning, it is not as effective as sunbathing but at least you don't look pale

Anti aging JFL

Tanning Is cope and lame tbh, It’s about your facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Anti aging JFL

Tanning Is cope and lame tbh, It’s about your facial harmony
Not cope.

Chad with Mediterranean skin > Pale Fitzpratrick I Chad

You know the saying "Tall, DARK and handsome" is for a reason, right?

Women want DARK men, and not Pajeets, nigs or sandniggers, no. They want WHITE men who have DARK complexions aka Italian phenotype. Look how many top tier male models are Italian.

You want Caucasian bone structure with Fitzpatrick scale 2.5 skin and dark brown or black hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 39, middayshowers and 2 others
Not cope.

Women want DARK men, and not Pajeets, nigs or sandniggers, no. They want WHITE men who have DARK complexions aka Italian phenotype. Look how many top tier male models are Italian.

You want Caucasian bone structure with Fitzpatrick scale 2.5 skin and dark brown or black hair.

What about this Skin tone?

Skin tone is one of the easiest looksmaxes

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and kobecel
Skin tone is one of the easiest looksmaxes
whats most optimal way to get glowing tan if ur palest possible skin tone? vampiremaxxed

whats most optimal way to get glowing tan if ur palest possible skin tone? vampiremaxxed
Carefully using MT2 until you reach your glow. And taking Beta Carotene daily. Getting as much goof sun exposure as possible and taking at least 5000IU vitamin d3 daily too.
Carefully using MT2 until you reach your glow. And taking Beta Carotene daily. Getting as much goof sun exposure as possible and taking at least 5000IU vitamin d3 daily too.
Using jergens natural glow too

Last edited:
  • JFL
Use Melatonan 2 bro

tanning can make you look uncomfortable and a orange if you do it too much. you must hit the golden ratio esp as a white guy so when youre at beach/pool you have a goldenish body, which is preferred over pale white

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and OCDMaxxing
Low iq

Orange is ideal??? Fucking lol
Yes.

https://academic.oup.com/beheco/article/28/2/570/2990210

https://www.drbaileyskincare.com/info/blog/skip-the-tan-eat-your-veggies-for-beautiful-skin-color/
tanning can make you look uncomfortable and a orange if you do it too much. you must hit the golden ratio esp as a white guy so when youre at beach/pool you have a goldenish body, which is preferred over pale white
Pretty much.

Tanning is cope. Your white pale 6ft chad friend fucks your oneitis while you worry about getting darker skin jfl

• +1
i disagree with tanning tbh ngl
just have enough sunlight exposure so that your skin looks healthy.

• +1
good luck with your leathery skin tanners

White people age faster than other races. You'll look 30 when you're 25, and then you'll look 40 when you're 30 if you tan. You'll be needing year troughs fillers and Botox at the age 30 and probably a face life when you turn 40.

"It was under development as drug candidate for female sexual dysfunction and erectile dysfunction but clinical development ceased by 2003, and as of 2018, no product containing melanotan II was marketed and all commercial development had ceased.[1] Unlicensed, untested, or fraudulent products sold as "melanotan II" are found on the Internet, and purported to be effective as "tanning drugs", though side effects such as uneven pigmentation, new nevi (moles), and darkening or enlargement of existing moles are common and have led to medical authorities discouraging use." - wikipedia :eek:

tanning is something you get meme'd into.

just don't look like you don't get out in the sun at all, or like you don't have access to fruits and veggies.

Not cope.

It meant men like Cary Grant
QRHQFop.jpg

Of course now dumb bimbos and ethnics hear it and they think it means negroes

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and OCDMaxxing
White people age faster than other races. You'll look 30 when you're 25, and then you'll look 40 when you're 30 if you tan. You'll be needing year troughs fillers and Botox at the age 30 and probably a face life when you turn 40.
Im 26 but still get carded often

• Love it
tan with carotene and fake tanning creams