Tanning

F

fuggg

Bronze
I am very pale overall. I am Skintype 2 or 3 (green eyes and dark brown hair, no freckles) but due to the fact that I am an office worker and basement dweller I still look like a falmer right out of blackreach. As far as I know there are 3 ways to tan:

- Natural tanning
- Tanning beds
- MT2, but one should always combine it with one of the above. MT2 without UV rays doesnt work properly.

Theres also the 4th option which is called Beta-Carotene and other supplements. That is the COPE option.

I think tanning beds are the most comfortable solution, but I am afraid of accelerating the aging process and also a bit because of skin cancer. (the former is a bigger concern for me though). Also I dont really want to do MT2 cause its inconvenient and can fuck you up with moles if you get unlucky.

Would tanning 3 times per month for 15min be enough to get a decent tan? Is the damage done by that amount significant? What should my regiment look like?

I have added a picture of my face below to demonstrate the skin color. In reality its a bit paler (bathroom lightning+ automatic improvement from phone camera add a bit of redness) and the body is actually significantly paler.

try MT2.

two friends of mine are using it with great success. one of them is/was ginger and it completely transformed him and the way women react to him.

they do not have any problem with moles

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, mclovin, noorwoodinfinite and 3 others
you would benefit from tanning a lot

also fix that yee yee ass haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
try MT2.

two friends of mine are using it with great success. one of them is/was ginger and it completely transformed him and the way women react to him.

can you PM me the MT2 source?
but they still need to tan outside/in a sunbed right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
lovemelanotans dot org

yes, they tanned outside

try MT2.

melanotan 2 has bad side effects

melanotan 2 has bad side effects
Bad side effects? lmao tf?

Quit scaremongering.

The nausea can be easily negated with an antihistamine or anti-emetic and is harmless.

The loss of appetite is a bonus?

You forgot to mention you ascend into a godly looking tan and get rock-hard erections so you can slay all day.

go on the sunbeds loads to get a base tan then just maintan with 15 mins once per week on the weekend. stay moisturised and have a reasonably healthy diet and your skin will be fine. even if u do look a little older a little bit earlier, its better that way than to be pale. paleness is a death sentence

go on the sunbeds loads to get a base tan then just maintan with 15 mins once per week on the weekend. stay moisturised and have a reasonably healthy diet and your skin will be fine. even if u do look a little older a little bit earlier, its better that way than to be pale. paleness is a death sentence
idk im just too high inhib, I still havent gone lmao. I dont care at all about looking 35 when I am 30, but now I am more concerned about getting skin cancer. I think I have elevated risk according to some research I did (medium to high amount of moles, naturally pale, had a few sunburns as a kid)

idk im just too high inhib, I still havent gone lmao. I dont care at all about looking 35 when I am 30, but now I am more concerned about getting skin cancer. I think I have elevated risk according to some research I did (medium to high amount of moles, naturally pale, had a few sunburns as a kid)
mt2 would be good for you. ive even seen doctors use it, its good because it requires a lot less sun for you to tan. and way more melanin so ur skin is extra protected. but tbh i wouldnt worry about skin cancer. sunbeds only mimick sun and its okay to get 15 minutes of sun per week. if anything it would be unhealthy not to.

mt2 would be good for you. ive even seen doctors use it, its good because it requires a lot less sun for you to tan. and way more melanin so ur skin is extra protected. but tbh i wouldnt worry about skin cancer. sunbeds only mimick sun and its okay to get 15 minutes of sun per week. if anything it would be unhealthy not to.

I have done a lot of research and pretty much every website I come across calls tanning beds extremely dangerous.
"Just one indoor tanning session can increase the risk of developing skin cancer (melanoma by 20%, squamous cell carcinoma by 67%, and basal cell carcinoma by 29%)"
Would the % increase be the same for natural sunlight? Does the % increase not matter cause the base value is extremely low? How am I supposed to interpret such warnings?

If tanning beds are really not as harmful as propagated, what would the fearmongering accomplish? I am pretty sure tanning is a bigger business than cosmetics that make you appear tan.

Not trying to say that you are wrong, I just hope people here can convince me so my high inhib ass will go.

I have done a lot of research and pretty much every website I come across calls tanning beds extremely dangerous.
"Just one indoor tanning session can increase the risk of developing skin cancer (melanoma by 20%, squamous cell carcinoma by 67%, and basal cell carcinoma by 29%)"
Would the % increase be the same for natural sunlight? Does the % increase not matter cause the base value is extremely low? How am I supposed to interpret such warnings?

If tanning beds are really not as harmful as propagated, what would the fearmongering accomplish? I am pretty sure tanning is a bigger business than cosmetics that make you appear tan.

Not trying to say that you are wrong, I just hope people here can convince me so my high inhib ass will go.
if you go in the sun it increases ur chances of skin cancer. same as if you go in the sunbed. theyre just fear mongering

if you go in the sun it increases ur chances of skin cancer. same as if you go in the sunbed. theyre just fear mongering
how does the fear mongering benefit them though. but I guess I have to go anyway. my basis is too bad to be able to ascend while being pale. gotta get the tan I think. so if I get the cancer it will finally be over for me

which doctors do use it?:unsure:

There is no tan for you hairline. Also don't know if it's just the light but you're giving off school shooter vibes in this pic.
Also, tanning is overrated af. Your skin color is not a failo at all imao

There is no tan for you hairline. Also don't know if it's just the light but you're giving off school shooter vibes in this pic.
Also, tanning is overrated af. Your skin color is not a failo at all imao

hard cope. just yesterday people tried to drive me back underground with their ebony bows.

hard cope. just yesterday people tried to drive me back underground with their ebony bows.
Is just be ethnic also law where you live?