Tats changed my life

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
I’m perceived so much differently by foids in a good way I can’t explain. Like I’ve had guys told me that foids told them behind my back ‘I’d fuck him’. Basically getting tats defo boosts ur sex appeal and honestly the thing is if u have good sexy tats foids will have no shame being sluts towards u imo. If u think ab it if u see a tatted hoe you too would prob be more flirty around her bc u know she’s a hoe type shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and SubhumanCurrycel
You have a neck tattoo?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
FuckBoyMaxxin

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and humanoidsub7
396b076abe4ec3fa17afb97a1f3e8009

no need for tattoos if you have face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 51465
You have a neck tattoo?
No and I’ll never get one. Only arms atm almost full. So I get the tat halo in a shirt which is what matters. Anyway I want back, ribs and chest for the full halo and GGS. Neck I’d only do fake tat for a night out maybe or Halloween type shit

No and I’ll never get one. Only arms atm almost full. So I get the tat halo in a shirt which is what matters. Anyway I want back, ribs and chest for the full halo and GGS. Neck I’d only do fake tat for a night out maybe or Halloween type shit
How much u spent on them

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
What did you tattoo on?
I won’t send pics bc they personal. Idk if I go viral on tiktok Imma show everything to u guys. Anyway like a spider, bats, swords, snakes, angels shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
tattoos can ascend a normie that have nothing other going for him ive seen that

• +1