Tattoos are a cheat code for ascending

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I would like to briefly discuss how you can IMMEDIATELY raise your SMV with tattoos if you have the balls and desire to do so.

Tattoos are a powerful tool of a seduction for the following reasons, they raise status to an extreme level, make you significantly more attractive on a physical and emotional level, make you look dark triad, make you look mysterious, make you higher status than most people who are non tattooed, also, the more tats you have over someone who also has tattoos, you immediately mog them. Furthermore, if your tattoos are better looking, you immediately mog them as well.

People think tattoos will look "weird" on them or not fit their style. Bullshit. If you want to get tattooed, go get them, fuck everything else. Tattoos are so brilliant because they're completely socially acceptable, but also highly edgy and sexy. Moreover, tattoos literally become indelibly inked a layer deep in your skin, they become you. I think when someone thinks about "how will I look tattooed?", they fail to understand tattoos are placed deeply under the skin and once healed look gorgeous and fit the human body brilliantly.

In short, tattoos raise smv to an extremely high level and anyone can go get them.

I am so grateful for getting tattooed. I went from getting average attention from women prior to being tattooed to getting rockstar treatment, it has made gaming 10X more fun having the confidence of knowing I am at such an advantage now since I understand most girls I go for love them so much and quite frankly, now I'm in the category of "good enough to have sex with girls" level.

In essence, if you are intrigued by tattoos and are unsure about getting them, go get them. They are an incredible tool for game.

inb4 the high inhib cucks who cope with "muh high class" will disagree because they are too pussy.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Yung, NumbThePain and 13 others
show pics of ideal tattoos

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 23558
Do you think tattoing a sword on my back is good idea? I think jewelry mogs tatoos tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
show pics of ideal tattoos
neck, face, and knuckles are the best for compensating for bad faces or non-NT. Otherwise just dont get some cringe shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ga331bri, Corleone, NumbThePain and 7 others
They will fuck up your chance to career max and make alot of money

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
They will fuck up your chance to career max and make alot of money
this isnt the 1900s bro. my lawyer got neck tats.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, diabolusx666, Deleted member 24347 and 14 others
If you are reccessed or boneless no amount of tattoes can ascend you, face is primary tattoes only help when you pass a certain looks threshold

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Screenshot 20230107 111451 Instagram
Images 14

What to vs What not to

Less>>more

Also won't work with truecels tbh. Good luck if you're already mtn-chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183, Deleted member and BoneDensity
If you are reccessed or boneless no amount of tattoes can ascend you, face is primary tattoes only help when you pass a certain looks threshold
218e73ada02d4e2b8310093d319ca8b6 1
NNP TATTOO LOVE KEY 3
Travis barker was shocked at the results when his 2 514 1617293270 15 dblbig

cope they would all be incels without tattoos. the uglier you are the riskier tattoos u need.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: copemaxxeer, makeme183, JizzFarmer and 6 others
I have hand tattoo and it didn't get me shit only looksmaxxing and losing weight did

• +1
Reactions: completelyavg, Danish_Retard and Yuno_howitez
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, ascension, Yerico7 and 2 others
girls get hand tattoos. get one on ur face and u'd get more bitches.
Wanted a face tat so bad might get one they look cool plus fuck society idk tho I don't really care about bitches that much I really want money to buy the new console and do coke.

• JFL
Reactions: foobar
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
tattoos look low class. i dont want to look low class. therefore, i wont get tattoos.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 4946, Germania and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lautrec, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 21863 and 15 others
No tattoos for your maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
Agree. I have two full sleeves on top of being lean and gymcelled.

When I go anywhere, Im guaranteed to get a fuck ton of attention from women, and make every other guy in the room look like a pussy by comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Yerico7
View attachment 2029764View attachment 2029765
What to vs What not to

Less>>more

Also won't work with truecels tbh. Good luck if you're already mtn-chadlite

Lil Uzi Vert’s full chest/stomach tattoo is a cover up. Thats why it just looks like a blob of ink

I would also say that if you have a good base (face+height, physique), you should get one full sleeve max. More, and you’re going into niche category which still means you’re getting pussy. Just that you have a more polarizing look that some women may not be into.

If you have a below to average face, I’d absolutely recommend getting two full sleeves and a full chest piece. Women fucking love tattoos, and even without an amazing base, you will get laid

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 24940, WagedandReady and 1 other person
I went from getting average attention from women prior to being tattooed to getting rockstar treatment, it has made gaming 10X more fun having the confidence of knowing I am at such an advantage now since I understand most girls I go for love them so much and quite frankly, now I'm in the category of "good enough to have sex with girls" level.
Press X to doubt

Zil LooksOverAll morph1 2742430 philtrum

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, bogii, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, johnrocksaints, hiwasuwor and 4 others
Imma get a tattoo sleeve

True, Tattoos are a high class man sign in this age.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
If you are pale though tattoos ain't gonna look very good tbh

If you are pale though tattoos ain't gonna look very good tbh
Cope. Just get smaller tattoos instead of full sleeves so there isn't a huge contrast jump which looks trashy:

5f105f5b85600a1fc6744bd4
007ebbdfd05a0d4a5c34988b277d1daf
Download 18
6b99471ccf82fa4db83c6d8eb05babba
736fe17bb27b9bbcfe82ed6356551928

Last edited:
Rate my SMV

Sfadsf

• JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Sexually Disabled and ascension
Imma get a tattoo sleeve
get a full sleeve and neck tats at least. neck tats give you instant NTness and appeal. this indian guy goes from an aspie pudgy Indian dude to having some semblance of being an NT dark triad slayer:

Rose and flowers neck tattoo 1 819x1024

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and 444
No looks low class asf

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, untouchable_coper, Deleted member 13710 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 24347, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and 4 others
loads of men RTT in the UK

ROIDS TATS TAN
All together is huge ascension

If you get only some of them:
Roids > Tats > Tan

But tats can make a nig difference, anyways u gotta have certain look. It depends what u aim

Extra points if you have a patriotic tattoo

CSXL16HXAAE2omm.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, 2d v2, frogtok and 1 other person
Idk, it ascends you if you are trying to attract hood girls sure. In general? I don't think so.

• +1
Aspie detected, opinion rejected.
Why would a high quality woman want to bring back a guy with neck tats to their parents? That's fine for hipsters and hood girls that don't have dads, but not wholesome wife material girls.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
Why would a high quality woman want to bring back a guy with neck tats to their parents? That's fine for hipsters and hood girls that don't have dads, but not wholesome wife material girls.
why would a girl bring you back to her parents unless she's 30 years old and dating a betabux?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
I would like to briefly discuss how you can IMMEDIATELY raise your SMV with tattoos if you have the balls and desire to do so.

Tattoos are a powerful tool of a seduction for the following reasons, they raise status to an extreme level, make you significantly more attractive on a physical and emotional level, make you look dark triad, make you look mysterious, make you higher status than most people who are non tattooed, also, the more tats you have over someone who also has tattoos, you immediately mog them. Furthermore, if your tattoos are better looking, you immediately mog them as well.

People think tattoos will look "weird" on them or not fit their style. Bullshit. If you want to get tattooed, go get them, fuck everything else. Tattoos are so brilliant because they're completely socially acceptable, but also highly edgy and sexy. Moreover, tattoos literally become indelibly inked a layer deep in your skin, they become you. I think when someone thinks about "how will I look tattooed?", they fail to understand tattoos are placed deeply under the skin and once healed look gorgeous and fit the human body brilliantly.

In short, tattoos raise smv to an extremely high level and anyone can go get them.

I am so grateful for getting tattooed. I went from getting average attention from women prior to being tattooed to getting rockstar treatment, it has made gaming 10X more fun having the confidence of knowing I am at such an advantage now since I understand most girls I go for love them so much and quite frankly, now I'm in the category of "good enough to have sex with girls" level.

In essence, if you are intrigued by tattoos and are unsure about getting them, go get them. They are an incredible tool for game.

inb4 the high inhib cucks who cope with "muh high class" will disagree because they are too pussy.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to whether tattoos can increase a man's attractiveness in the eyes of women, as attractiveness is subjective and can vary from person to person. Some women may find tattoos attractive, while others may not.

There have been a few studies that have looked at the relationship between tattoos and attractiveness.

- Some of these studies have found that tattoos may be associated with certain perceptions of attractiveness, while others have not found a significant relationship between tattoos and attractiveness.

- For example, one study published in the journal "Body Image" found that both men and women with tattoos were perceived as more attractive and as having more positive personality traits compared to those without tattoos (Furst et al., 2014). However, other research has found mixed results, with some studies finding that tattoos are associated with lower levels of attractiveness (Rambaud et al., 2016) and others finding no significant relationship between tattoos and attractiveness (Fink et al., 2008).

It is important to note that these studies have looked at general perceptions of attractiveness and have not necessarily focused on how tattoos may be perceived by women specifically. Additionally, these studies have often looked at tattoos as a whole, rather than at specific types or locations of tattoos.

In conclusion, the relationship between tattoos and attractiveness is complex and may vary depending on a variety of factors. Some research has suggested that tattoos may be associated with certain perceptions of attractiveness, while other research has not found a significant relationship between tattoos and attractiveness. Ultimately, whether or not someone finds tattoos attractive is a matter of personal preference.

Ultimately, you can test on a photo rating website your photos with and without tattoos to see which on ranks higher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and sanchez451
why would a girl bring you back to her parents unless she's 30 years old and dating a betabux?

Adhom. You're not disproving my theory that people with tats are trashy. Dude, if you are going to try to appeal to women with mental disorders and without family bonds to sleep with be honest about it, just don't pretend like this is some general advice.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Danish_Retard
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to whether tattoos can increase a man's attractiveness in the eyes of women, as attractiveness is subjective and can vary from person to person. Some women may find tattoos attractive, while others may not.

There have been a few studies that have looked at the relationship between tattoos and attractiveness.

- Some of these studies have found that tattoos may be associated with certain perceptions of attractiveness, while others have not found a significant relationship between tattoos and attractiveness.

- For example, one study published in the journal "Body Image" found that both men and women with tattoos were perceived as more attractive and as having more positive personality traits compared to those without tattoos (Furst et al., 2014). However, other research has found mixed results, with some studies finding that tattoos are associated with lower levels of attractiveness (Rambaud et al., 2016) and others finding no significant relationship between tattoos and attractiveness (Fink et al., 2008).

It is important to note that these studies have looked at general perceptions of attractiveness and have not necessarily focused on how tattoos may be perceived by women specifically. Additionally, these studies have often looked at tattoos as a whole, rather than at specific types or locations of tattoos.

In conclusion, the relationship between tattoos and attractiveness is complex and may vary depending on a variety of factors. Some research has suggested that tattoos may be associated with certain perceptions of attractiveness, while other research has not found a significant relationship between tattoos and attractiveness. Ultimately, whether or not someone finds tattoos attractive is a matter of personal preference.

Ultimately, you can test on a photo rating website your photos with and without tattoos to see which on ranks higher.
aspie detected, opinion rejected.

citations please?

Lil Uzi Vert’s full chest/stomach tattoo is a cover up. Thats why it just looks like a blob of ink

I would also say that if you have a good base (face+height, physique), you should get one full sleeve max. More, and you’re going into niche category which still means you’re getting pussy. Just that you have a more polarizing look that some women may not be into.

If you have a below to average face, I’d absolutely recommend getting two full sleeves and a full chest piece. Women fucking love tattoos, and even without an amazing base, you will get laid
What if your face is Chadlite?

Nah