Taylor hill vs Eva cudmore

who fogs

• Total voters
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 9072
jfl its cuz I had to check many alerts and conversation alerts. Just finished them all I'm gonna quote the essay in a while.
stop the cope
who fogs
  • Taylor Hill
    Votes: 2965.9%
  • Eva Cudmore
    Votes: 1534.1%
  • Total voters 44

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6723
@Proex eva tbh is htn beckie makeup frauded whore keep simping

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Copeful and Deleted member 6217
best videos of Eva. She looks perfect in every way.

Eva with no makeup, filter, and just woke up

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Alexanderr, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
yes , you do ? you can't stand the fact that a hindu dindu like myself is a Zayn side profile lookalike .
he thinks the girl in his avi fogs taylor hill dont take anything he says too serious bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Copeful and Introvertednarc
you niggas keep coping @Introvertednarc indeed resembles zayn side profile and needs bsso for his side to ascend or shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6217
Remember
Ok let's start. First, coloring, she has dark brown hair, light brown eyes with a black limbal ring, pink lips and white skin. All of which is ideal to me. Her hair is also wavy and long.
View attachment 747789View attachment 747802
Second, lets look at her side profile. You can see she has a projected chin, upturned nose, feminine browridge and feminine forehead. All of which is ideal. She also has a raised hyoid bone. All of which is ideal.
View attachment 747806
View attachment 747807
Third, lets look at her eyes. She has almond eyes with PCT, straight medial canthus, slight UEE, and great undereye support. As can be seen from this photo of her. The PCT isn't visible in most tiktoks as she never gets into a neutral angle. She also has arched thin eyebrows which is ideal since she already has ideal eyes.
View attachment 747811
Fourth, lets look at her lips. Use this guide as an example of what is ideal. You can see she has all the qualities.
View attachment 747812
View attachment 747813

She also has the ideal midface ratio, exactly 1. I haven't measured other ratios but I can guarantee she is ideal/close in chin-philtrum height ratio, facial thirds, facial fifths, and the width of her face.
View attachment 747819

She also has pinned ears that aren't large. She also has the ideal body for me, one thing is that she has a little more fat to lose for it to look identical. These are ideal for me. She is Stella Maxwell, watch Eva's tiktoks and you'll see they have the same body shape just Eva has more fat.
View attachment 747828View attachment 747829View attachment 747830View attachment 747833

Her height is also my ideal which is 5'4
View attachment 747837
View attachment 747835
Ok let's start. First, coloring, she has dark brown hair, light brown eyes with a black limbal ring, pink lips and white skin. All of which is ideal to me. Her hair is also wavy and long.
View attachment 747789View attachment 747802
Second, lets look at her side profile. You can see she has a projected chin, upturned nose, feminine browridge and feminine forehead. All of which is ideal. She also has a raised hyoid bone. All of which is ideal.
View attachment 747806
View attachment 747807
Third, lets look at her eyes. She has almond eyes with PCT, straight medial canthus, slight UEE, and great undereye support. As can be seen from this photo of her. The PCT isn't visible in most tiktoks as she never gets into a neutral angle. She also has arched thin eyebrows which is ideal since she already has ideal eyes.
View attachment 747811
Fourth, lets look at her lips. Use this guide as an example of what is ideal. You can see she has all the qualities.
View attachment 747812
View attachment 747813

She also has the ideal midface ratio, exactly 1. I haven't measured other ratios but I can guarantee she is ideal/close in chin-philtrum height ratio, facial thirds, facial fifths, and the width of her face.
View attachment 747819

She also has pinned ears that aren't large. She also has the ideal body for me, one thing is that she has a little more fat to lose for it to look identical. These are ideal for me. She is Stella Maxwell, watch Eva's tiktoks and you'll see they have the same body shape just Eva has more fat.
View attachment 747828View attachment 747829View attachment 747830View attachment 747833

Her height is also my ideal which is 5'4
View attachment 747837
View attachment 747835
First tiktok I ever watched her of

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Alexanderr, Copeful and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 6723
he thinks the girl in his avi fogs taylor hill dont take anything he says too serious bro
well, he's completely delusional then .

[automerge]1603599108[/automerge]
well, he's completely delusional then .

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
ideal coloring literally nothing can beat it for me. She has light brown eyes which makes it even better (look past videos)
73C8539A A58C 4F8E A113 32EB43F6073C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Copeful and Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
@Latebloomer10 you need to run depressed emo game ngl

• +1
he would never
cope nigga I can tempt that nigga I have his pics, but me being the noble man I am and won't so you and @Proex are both lucky cause you are bros

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
cope nigga I can tempt that nigga I have his pics, but me being the noble man I am and won't so you and @Proex are both lucky cause you are bros

u dont have a single pic of me except an eye pic which u cant see the pupil of which means u cant doxx it. I sent him full face pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 9072
yes , you do ? you can't stand the fact that a hindu dindu like myself is a Zayn side profile lookalike .
ZAayn what??? nigga you're 24 and manlet, let the dream go already you old ass nigga

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Copeful, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
u dont have a single pic of me except an eye pic which u cant see the pupil of which means u cant doxx it. I sent him full face pics
REMINDER YOU SENT ME YOUR SIDE, BUT WE ARE BROS DON'T WORRY

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 6217
ZAayn what??? nigga you're 24 and manlet, let the dream go already you old ass nigga
his side resembles zayn ngl he has a good base to ascend nw0 no apparent failos other then his mandible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Warlow

You are indeed a noble man of integrity with strong moral values

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 9072
my avi mog mog mog by a full point . there will be a mog battle tomorrow
reminder that you wanted to tag ur dogs to get a head start because u know taylor would destroy her

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Copeful
reminder that you wanted to tag ur dogs to get a head start because u know taylor would destroy her
no ? i told u to not tag any of your dogs nigga

lol I'm baby faced and unaging , keep coping . I'm literally immortal and I just need a bsso to resemble him exactly. you probably look older than me you projecting faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
his side resembles zayn ngl he has a good base to ascend nw0 no apparent failos other then his mandible
ascend to what? a zayn-tier slayer, you're feeding his delusions jfl, he's just another 5'8paki

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
lol I'm baby faced and unaging , keep coping . I'm literally immortal and I just need a bsso to resemble him exactly. you probably look older than me you projecting faggot.
cope harder bitch, my collagen is perfect at 19. And i'm not 5'6

• Love it
Reactions: Copeful
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow
cope harder bitch, my collagen is perfect at 19. And i'm not 5'6
I'm not 5'6 either
pm me your pics otherwise I just can't take you seriously tbh.

• +1
ascend to what? a zayn-tier slayer, you're feeding his delusions jfl, he's just another 5'8paki
jfl @Proex falling for this obvious bait

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I'm not 5'6 either
pm me your pics otherwise I just can't take you seriously tbh.
i don't claim to be a future gigachad, and i won't be. But you have such an unrealistic outlook, jfl at even calling yourself blackpilled

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
@TheCopefulCurry be ready
Original 4

• Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Copeful
i will never be envious of a 5'7, high-inhib, zayn wannabe. Nigga you get heightmogged by taylor hill worry about that rn
just lol I already mog most south asians / arabs + a lot of white to death , and I resemble the prettiest ethnic in the world . I'm not worrying about anything

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Warlow and Deleted member 6217
@Latebloomer10 PROEX SAID HE IS YOUR BRO AND WON'T LEAK PICS TO ME BUT I HAVEN'T BUDGED HIM YET OR TEMPTED. CAUSE YOU BOTH ARE BROS. BUT REMINDER FEAR ME NIGGAS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 6217
@Proex all the votes for eva are ur buddies why is that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
just lol I already mog most south asians / arabs + a lot of white to death , and I resemble the prettiest ethnic in the world . I'm not worrying about anything
"Im just a highly invasive jaw surgery that ill most likely never get away from looking like Zayn bro"

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Introvertednarc