Taylor hill vs Eva cudmore

who fogs

• Total voters
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
just lol I already mog most south asians / arabs + a lot of white to death , and I resemble the prettiest ethnic in the world . I'm not worrying about anything
you're so delusional it's unreal. You have some of the best coping mechanisms known to man, you mog zero Wasp chads or chadlites, tall tyrones, or any chadpreets for that matter. Introvertedsubuman

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Introvertednarc
FEAR ME BOTH. I WON'T TEMPT @Proex WITH HIS PICS TO GAIN YOUR PICS. BUT FEAR ME INB4 EVISCERATION THREAD. ONCE BLACKMAILED EVEN YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND HERE CAN LEAK. WHY SO SERIOUS SON? LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
Brown eyes. she looks like a 14 year old quadroon version of Julia Roberts. I dont understand how so many have voted for her
stfu gaycel your input is nil

its cool man. you have an infatuation. my oneitis as a 16 year old virgin looked like her too, so i understand (better looking though obviously)

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
FEAR ME BOTH. I WON'T TEMPT @Proex WITH HIS PICS TO GAIN YOUR PICS. BUT FEAR ME INB4 EVISCERATION THREAD. ONCE BLACKMAILED EVEN YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND HERE CAN LEAK. WHY SO SERIOUS SON? LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE.

you still on this topic

you're so delusional it's unreal. You have some of the best coping mechanisms known to man, you mog zero Wasp chads or chadlites, tall tyrones, or any chadpreets for that matter. Introvertedsubuman
Barring a few exceptions , There's really no such thing as a chadpreet in England trust me . I'm not competing with chads / tyrones , I'm a pretty boy mogger Zayn lookalike , now cry for me .

• Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow
all jokes aside eva is obviously a very cute girl and leagues beyond anyone i went to school with. that said shes just not on the level of a supermodel. can someone break it down for me i dont really see what makes her special?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
Barring a few exceptions , There's really no such thing as a chadpreet in England trust me . I'm not competing with chads / tyrones , I'm a pretty boy mogger Zayn lookalike , now cry for me .
My humblest apologies bhai, i forgot that we are all living in the delusional head of introvertedsubhuman. Reminder that your ass get's mogged by 15 year e-boys and you think you'll ascend to one of the greatest pretty boys to ever live. Yeah sure bro, and I'm gonna fuck taylor hill, jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful
all jokes aside eva is obviously a very cute girl and leagues beyond anyone i went to school with. that said shes just not on the level of a supermodel. can someone break it down for me i dont really see what makes her special?
read what I quoted u. My analysis of her is there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
she makes my pp harder than taylor does

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 6723
My humblest apologies bhai, i forgot that we are all living in the delusional head of introvertedsubhuman. Reminder that your ass get's mogged by 15 year e-boys and you think you'll ascend to one of the greatest pretty boys to ever live. Yeah sure bro, and I'm gonna fuck taylor hill, jfl
I already resemble him heavily you envious coping cuck . I really only need a couple of surgeries to look exactly like him

• Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow
yo bro taylor will be in another thread tomorrow you will vote for her right?
Jfl @ u pathetic trying to garner votes from impressionable greycels before the battle even starts . ur shaking rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 6723
Jfl @ u pathetic trying to garner votes from impressionable greycels before the battle even starts . ur shaking rn
fuck that greycel im annoyed by him for saying Eva isnt supermodel level

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6217
stop the cope im just making a greycel feel at home here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I already resemble him heavily you envious coping cuck . I really only need a couple of surgeries to look exactly like him
I only need a couple of expensvie, invasive surgeries while i'm neet at 24 years old. There are chads i would want to look like, But I promise ain't nobody on looksmax.me wanna look like @Introvertednarc jfl at you hiding behind a jealousy argument. If i woke up with your stats tomorrow, I would make an early visit to gandy heaven

fuck that greycel im annoyed by him for saying Eva isnt supermodel level
@Latebloomer10 cucked you with the formatting of the post . he spaced out taylors photos nice and evenly and clustered all of evas in one line (making them harder to look at). he also didnt use any in motion of Eva.

overall Eva mogs this thread is fucked

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
@Latebloomer10 cucked you with the formatting of the post . he spaced out taylors photos nice and evenly and clustered all of evas in one line (making them harder to look at). he also didnt use any in motion of Eva.

overall Eva mogs this thread is fucked
copeus maximus the thread was fair and u know it

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Copeful
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 6217
I only need a couple of expensvie, invasive surgeries while i'm neet at 24 years old. There are chads i would want to look like, But I promise ain't nobody on looksmax.me wanna look like @Introvertednarc jfl at you hiding behind a jealousy argument. If i woke up with your stats tomorrow, I would make an early visit to gandy heaven
I'm not Neet , I'm at University , you're making baseless assumptions about my life . And yes there's many users here who'd massacre their families to have my pretty boy features , including you .

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 9048, Copeful and 1 other person
Eva cudmore mogs . Taylor hill looks pretty bad without makeup tbh . Also used shit pics kys

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Copeful, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Eva would be a good housewife bro

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9771 and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Taylor hill only looks good in certain occasions . Eva is much more consistently pretty .
eva frauds. taylor looks good all the time

• Hmm...
I'm not Neet , I'm at University , you're making baseless assumptions about my life . And yes there's many users here who'd massacre their families to have my pretty boy features , including you .
name the users, I'll wait. @TheCopefulCurry @Latebloomer10 @brbbrah tell me with a straight face you would want to ascend into this manlet, 24 year old, delusionalcel. His prettyboy features get him no slays btw, you are sitting at what 1 or 2 lays at best, @LondonVillie unironically mogs you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
eva frauds. taylor looks good all the time

Taylor hill with professionally done hair , professional camera , professional lighting studio , gigamakeup .
Eva cudmore with phone camera outdoor natural light barley any makeup
Just lol at the autism @Proex
D1AB3B04 2CC5 4C74 8CB8 024072EA246A
D1AB3B04 2CC5 4C74 8CB8 024072EA246A
6886602D 424C 4763 A9F2 DA1161D591C2

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
name the users, I'll wait. @TheCopefulCurry @Latebloomer10 @brbbrah tell me with a straight face you would want to ascend into this manlet, 24 year old, delusionalcel. His prettyboy features get him no slays btw, you are sitting at what 1 or 2 lays at best, @LondonVillie unironically mogs you.
I'm not even 24 yet tbh .

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Introvertednarc, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
@Sikkunt23 die jew die

• Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow and Copeful
Yah she fogs in her prime tbh . But not now for sure
idk taylor will be leaner for victoria secret show next year so we will see then

idk taylor will be leaner for victoria secret show next year so we will see then
big eyes, short skull , small midface and short lower third is ideal for women tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Copeful, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
big eyes, short skull , small midface and short lower third is ideal for women tbh
Basically this. Female beauty standards and male beauty standards are the complete opposite. Pretty boys being the exception

• +1
Basically this. Female beauty standards and male beauty standards are the complete opposite. Pretty boys being the exception
why did upload nude pictures of a 15 year old ? Are you aware of what the age of consent is here or are you just special needs tbh?

• +1
  • JFL
jfl bhai why you attacking @Sikkunt23 ???
i've always hated him tbh , I'm just expressing my true feelings for him now .

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 9072, Copeful and 2 others