Tazorac is legit

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
Tazorac mogs Retin A in terms of results, the first 2 weeks are annoying af and you'll be itching and red all the time, but after that your skin will be god mode, this should be the last resort before accutane if your acne is severe
Tazorac Topical : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings &  Dosing - WebMD
What is Tazorac? - GoodRx

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and goat2x
Tazorac mogs Retin A in terms of results, the first 2 weeks are annoying af and you'll be itching and red all the time, but after that your skin will be god mode, this should be the last resort before accutane if your acne is severe
Tazorac Topical : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings &  Dosing - WebMD
What is Tazorac? - GoodRx
I have heard of these but aren't they bad for your skin?

I have heard of these but aren't they bad for your skin?
if you have severe acne and don't want to go on accutane than this is the most extreme option yes, most people won't have to use this, I did and it worked almost no acne now and even reduced scarring

if you have severe acne and don't want to go on accutane than this is the most extreme option yes, most people won't have to use this, I did and it worked almost no acne now and even reduced scarring
How bad was your acne?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
How bad was your acne?
pretty fucking bad ngl, thought about going on accutane but I went with this and it worked, just have to do some microneedling sessions and then that will get rid of majority of the scarring

• Love it
Reactions: thecaste
Should I start with 0.01 ?

pretty fucking bad ngl, thought about going on accutane but I went with this and it worked, just have to do some microneedling sessions and then that will get rid of majority of the scarring
Which moisturizer are you using? And were you using any other retinoids before tazorac?

Which moisturizer are you using? And were you using any other retinoids before tazorac?
normal moisturizer is fine, I put it on then wait 10 min then I put on Tazorac, I do it 3 days on 1 day off, first few weeks they'll be a lot of peeling redness itching so watch out,
Should I start with 0.01 ?
depending on how bad yours is, mine was terrible so I got perscribed the highest level

• +1
Reactions: thecaste and Eezz