TBCH: I can't stand misogynycels

currymax

currymax

bug eyed subhoman
Yeah, women annoy this shit out of me six ways to sunday, but I don't hate them.

And I feel super bad for guys who can't connect with women.

But these mgtow misogynycels who just rant and hate women...it usually seems to whittle down to them being mad that girls who are 2-points better don't want them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: over4me?, lookismfugee, Deleted member 2607 and 2 others
tbh. if you are not high tier normie or above you don't deserve sex anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Chinko, Subhuman trash and 1 other person
Eric butts

Rare photo of OP found

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2012 and 23 others
Ok
Cucked post tbh

• +1
Reactions: Einon and Krezo
Op rn.
Screenshot 20190723 004230

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Subhuman trash, xit and 6 others

OP in the future tbhngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Arkantos, middayshowers and 6 others
Whatever I may as well just post some more soy my soy folder
Commiecuck
ITcuck
Kill it
Peppermint
Wojaksoy
Soyy
Cuck2
soy-jpg.89493

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Chinko, SHARK and 7 others
But these mgtow misogynycels who just rant and hate women...it usually seems to whittle down to them being mad that girls who are 2-points better don't want them

do you think incels really only want to fuck toilets who are only "2 points better" than them?

listen here you fucking soy ingested cuck incels are named incels for a reason they're so ugly they can't have females to even look at them let alone having standards to only fuck "2 points better".

i can already see you accepting polyamorous relationships and sucking the cum out of chads dick in the future to betabuxx some roastie in her past prime since people like you lack self respect and dignity cause wemen good men bad amiright?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, DidntRead, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
Most women are actually degenerate. Sorry, man but this topic sounds soy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, TryingToLooksmax and Demir
if i had a big cock i would actually connect with women really good trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, DoctorPMA, Tiddlywink and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Redrighthand
if i had a big cock i would actually connect with women really good trust me
"sir,you've been going 90 copes per hour in a 60 copes zone.Im gonna have to ask to exit the vehicle"

190502 oshae terry al 0944 ff4e99710fbd592c08be5c3113da6b09nbcnews fp 1200 630

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, SikKunt and FatJattMofo
FBA867A5 215B 42CF A2C3 B52D5A872FA7

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, SikKunt and Redrighthand
do you think incels really only want to fuck toilets who are only "2 points better" than them?

listen here you fucking soy ingested cuck incels are named incels for a reason they're so ugly they can't have females to even look at them let alone having standards to only fuck "2 points better".

i can already see you accepting polyamorous relationships and sucking the cum out of chads dick in the future to betabuxx some roastie in her past prime since people like you lack self respect and dignity cause wemen good men bad amiright?
He said mgtow not incels.

And tbh I agree with OP, but it's impossible not to hate women when you know their true nature.

• Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt
GOOD MORNING I HATE WOMEN

AND OP IS GAY

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and SikKunt
Guys on the manosphere hate women for being shallow when they are incredibly shallow people themselves it is just laughable. Accept what you can’t change and change what you can’t accept (aka looksmax). There are some women who are horrible people and some men who are horrible people, but I truly believe there’s some decent people out there from both genders and btw if a woman doesn’t want to have sex with you because you’re ugly that doesn’t make her a horrible person

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy and BigBoy
Personality manners when it comes to this forum, personality as in not acting like a cuck. Members here won’t respect you if you behave like this.

One can hate wome regardless of sexual stuff. They're annoying, weak, and ruined popular culture by being the biggest demographic. We are forced to babysit their incompetence at work. They are very hate able indeed.

Redpill: Hating women isn't gonna fix your face or your genetics.

Blackpill: If you're a 3 there's lots of women you can date. You just think you deserve a 5.5

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
if a woman doesn’t want to have sex with you because you’re ugly that doesn’t make her a horrible person
I'm ok with that, but then these same women turn around and start talking ab how looks don't matter and "its just your personality bruh", when they only qant to date tall, blonde haired, blue-eyed chads.

I hate gooks the most when they say this. Disgusting race traitors.

One can hate wome regardless of sexual stuff. They're annoying, weak, and ruined popular culture by being the biggest demographic. We are forced to babysit their incompetence at work. They are very hate able indeed.
Incels are also annoying weak and incompetent generally speaking
I'm ok with that, but then these same women turn around and start talking ab how looks don't matter and "its just your personality bruh", when they only qant to date tall, blonde haired, blue-eyed chads.

I hate gooks the most when they say this. Disgusting race traitors.
You’re still in highschool though and girls your age virtue signal a lot in order to fit in. Almost all adult women are honest about wanting a man who’s good looking and tallor atleast not ugly. Virtue signaling is phase most girls grow out of

The ones that resort to hate.

It's basic projection.

They don't hate women. They hate disgusting parts of female nature, and it has many of it. First that comes to my mind is that most human females are gender supremacists. They feel like females are superior to males which you can see in their ridicolous double standards:
1. Men not wanting to date female because of weight is wrong, but women excluding men because of things they can't control like height or race is just an innocent preference
2. Or they think that adult female raping 13 year old boy is not a rape.
3. There's a 2000+ shelters for domestic abuse victims. Every single one of them reject male victims, despite them being over 40% of all
4. Almost all females fraud by wearing makeup. But every female will ridicule a male who frauds by wearing lifts.
These 4 statements apply to almost every female. There's a shittonn of other everyday double standartds.
That was only one disgusting part of modern females - gender supremacism. Others parts: most females:
-don't care about objective facts.
-are pathological liars
-have no empathy at all to males that they are not attracted to (yes, even to 80th percentile males, because they are only 5/10 to females), so you might as well say they have no emapthy to majority of males
-have no sense of responsibility/dignity/loyalty (only exceptions are attractive males)
... and so on

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and Ritalincel
Guys on the manosphere hate women for being shallow when they are incredibly shallow people themselves it is just laughable. Accept what you can’t change and change what you can’t accept (aka looksmax). There are some women who are horrible people and some men who are horrible people, but I truly believe there’s some decent people out there from both genders and btw if a woman doesn’t want to have sex with you because you’re ugly that doesn’t make her a horrible person
Tales from OP after LeShaun smashed his wife
Incels are also annoying weak and incompetent generally speaking
You’re still in highschool though and girls your age virtue signal a lot in order to fit in. Almost all adult women are honest about wanting a man who’s good looking and tallor atleast not ugly. Virtue signaling is phase most girls grow out of
You're so stupid It's unbelievable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBoy, Guest and 1 other person
They don't hate women. They hate disgusting parts of female nature, and it has many of it. First that comes to my mind is that most human females are gender supremacists. They feel like females are superior to males which you can see in their ridicolous double standards:
1. Men not wanting to date female because of weight is wrong, but women excluding men because of things they can't control like height or race is just an innocent preference
3. There's a 2000+ shelters for domestic abuse victims. Every single one of them reject male victims, despite them being over 40% of all
4. Almost all females fraud by wearing makeup. But every female will ridicule a male who frauds by wearing lifts.
These 4 statements apply to almost every female. There's a shittonn of other everyday double standartds.
That was only one disgusting part of modern females - gender supremacism. Others parts: most females:
-are pathological liars
-have no empathy at all to males that they are not attracted to (yes, even to 80th percentile males, because they are only 5/10 to females), so you might as well say they have no emapthy to majority of males
-have no sense of responsibility/dignity/loyalty (only exceptions are attractive males)
... and so on
Are you NW 6 or 7?

Redpill: Hating women isn't gonna fix your face or your genetics.

Blackpill: If you're a 3 there's lots of women you can date. You just think you deserve a 5.5
It basically starts from being 4psl by this forum standards which is below average irl, and not being a manlet. And if ur quite low inhib on top of that then getting a gf is realistic.
But a 3psl to this forums standards just means ur plain deformed.

someone can change their looks to get sex.
Well yes but It's often quite expensive, surgeries will fix everyone's problems here.

Losing fat is just a matter of discipline.

calling someone an incel shamer is almost like calling someone a fat shamer tbh
Fat shaming is different.
I wouldnt say its wrong to incel shame or truecel shame a male cuz he just got unfortunate genes to live with, cuz I dont care.
But I also acknowledge that some do it with hypocricy aspects by shaming others over things they have no control over.

Last edited:
calling someone an incel shamer is almost like calling someone a fat shamer tbh
incel shaming is not allowed on these communities. And let me tell you something, curry, you're not a chad. Anyone who believes he's gl and above incels and has not posted his pic is a scam.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
incel shaming is not allowed on these communities. And let me tell you something, curry, you're not a chad. Anyone who believes he's gl and above incels and has not posted his pic is a scam.
awww did I hurt your feelings?

-are pathological liars
... and so on
and they pretend not to be. JFL.

It basically starts from being 4psl by this forum standards which is below average irl, and not being a manlet. And if ur quite low inhib on top of that then getting a gf is realistic.
But a 3psl to this forums standards just means ur plain deformed.
3 means you're just below normal.

Like, IQ 80

Fat shaming is different.
I wouldnt say its wrong to incel shame or truecel shame a male cuz he just got unfortunate genes to live with, cuz I dont care.
But I also acknowledge that some do it with hypocricy aspects by shaming others over things they have no control over.
I don't think incel shaming is good if its genetic tbh and either way its fucked up to look like shit probably so the only reason Id think its fine is if the dude is a dickhead

3 means you're just below normal.

Like, IQ 80
From what I saw, people who got rated 3psl, including myself are plain ugly. People rate closer to average here for anyone within average range.

if the dude doesn't even look that bad then they are being retarded and edgy just like OP said

I don't think incel shaming is good if its genetic tbh and either way its fucked up to look like shit probably so the only reason Id think its fine is if the dude is a dickhead
I am not a moralist, I think its ok both to incel shame, and its ok not doing that. Just noted its about being a hypocrite.

ive transcended past misogyny into complete nihilism tier

women are evil soulless whores, but what can you do?