Tbh coping as a blackpiller is a good trait

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
It shows that you have pride which is the bare minimum you need to have a chance of building yourself up and making it
Being humble and shitting on yourself for your height, failos, pheno, etc. is a beta trait
Nothing is worse than a self-hating curry, asian, or manlet. Literally 0 chance, never gonna make it, the blackpill has defeated you.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, balding17yomanletcel and Bui
0 replies son lmao

Bump incoming hope ur post makes it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AbandonShip and LordNorwood
This is a self support forum

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
This is a self support forum
This is a self suicide inducing forum for me. It only reminds me of how ugly I am and how hard finding a decent gf will be be.

• +1
This is a self suicide inducing forum for me. It only reminds me of how ugly I am and how hard finding a decent gf will be be.
Yeah but where else are you going to post your frustrations

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and LowTierNormie
I cope that my ipd won't look that bad once I am lean.

• +1
Yeah but where else are you going to post your frustrations
Posting about my shit even if no one cares is a good cope tbh.

• +1
Sometimes it's one and sometimes the other for me. Ngl sometimes this place is hella depressing and users are very negative and it makes me want to rope. But sometimes you get lifefuel here that you can't get IRL.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Sometimes it's one and sometimes the other for me. Ngl sometimes this place is hella depressing and users are very negative and it makes me want to rope. But sometimes you get lifefuel here that you can't get IRL.
You get life fuel here when you can ascend, or have a certain feature to run a niche game with(height for example or size), but other then that, this site is depressing.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and LowTierNormie
So fucking true mate. It would be best for all users mental health if we maintained a positive mind set instead of just telling everyone how fucking over it is. No need to lie, but no need to be excesively harsh either
You get life fuel here when you can ascend, or have a certain feature to run a niche game with(height for example or size), but other then that, this site is depressing.
I noticed most users who maintain a happy mind set all the time are either Chads or delusional people who think they are outliers and will turn into Chico after looksmaxxxing

• +1
There is a difference between coping and accepting.

If you accept a flaw you can live with it
If you cope with a flaw, you delude yourself into thinking it is no flaw at all. And will later be proven wrong by your own conscious which will give you suifuel.

You should retitle it to acceptance instead of coping

• +1
So fucking true mate. It would be best for all users mental health if we maintained a positive mind set instead of just telling everyone how fucking over it is. No need to lie, but no need to be excesively harsh either

I noticed most users who maintain a happy mind set all the time are either Chads or delusional people who think they are outliers and will turn into Chico after looksmaxxxing
There's kind of a reverse-cope mentality on here where it's like you decide to make shit seem worse than it actually and err on the side of the blackpill because then at least you aren't coping.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
There's kind of a reverse-cope mentality on here where it's like you decide to make shit seem worse than it actually and err on the side of the blackpill because then at least you aren't coping.
Yeah. It feels like users compete to see who is more blackpilled. They compete to see who cries more, for who it's over the most . It's like the Incel version of "my dick is bigger".
"I'm more blackpilled than you"

• +1