Tbh I AM a Abused dog

Aypo129

Aypo129

Kraken
There is no saying that we hate subs like twoXchromose and other abused femoid rat coping forums

BUT TBH i am like them
I am like a abused dog who has been hit by crowbar and shit going "Hurr durr" nowadays
This is quality of someone who is coping and ready to lead bitterness everywhere

But i dont want some impossible cope like "hurr durr,you should respect womyz and shiett they are good peoplee" Good people are very VERY rare ma niggas its 1 to 1million
There was only one schindler in an entire nation let me remind you

so what do you do to effectively only use blackpill as stats and not A way OF LIFE and not effectively become neuter cuck

What do YOU do to Actually MEET GOOD PEOPLE

:feelshehe::feelsthink:

@Niko Obligatory mention sweet boi

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Aypo129 and Pakicel
To meet genuinely good people while being "blackpilled," you can try the following:

1: Look for people who align with your values and interests.

2: Get involved in your community.

3: Look for people who are kind and compassionate.

4: Seek out supportive and positive relationships.

Remember that no one is perfect, but by actively seeking out good people and building positive relationships, you can create a more positive and supportive environment for yourself and others.
Genuinely good people don't exist in this world.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Aypo129
To meet genuinely good people while being "blackpilled," you can try the following:

1: Look for people who align with your values and interests.

2: Get involved in your community.

3: Look for people who are kind and compassionate.

4: Seek out supportive and positive relationships.

Remember that no one is perfect, but by actively seeking out good people and building positive relationships, you can create a more positive and supportive environment for yourself and others.
The thumb rule really

3 and 4 is normally very hard to find

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Pakicel
Although my reply was written by an AI, there's some truth to it, treat everyone with respect until they've proven it isn't worth it and even though people might not be geniuelly good, they at least have a positive effect on your life
I honestly hope we all get replaced by AI. Humans are too flawed.

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Genuinely good people don't exist in this world.

Tell me about this man

Palatucci was an Italian police official in the city of Fiume. He saved thousands of Jews from being deported to Nazi extermination camps by destroying city documents showing their location and names. Following the 1943 capitulation of Italy, Fiume was occupied by Nazis. Palatucci remained as head of the police administration, where he continued to clandestinely help Jews and maintain contact with the Resistance, until his activities were discovered by the Gestapo. A friend at the Swiss Consul to Trieste offered him safe pass to Switzerland but, instead of taking this lifeline, he sent his young Jewish fiancée instead. Palatucci was arrested on September 13, 1944. He was sentenced to death by the Germans

Some same stories of holodomor

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel