Tbh i should stop studying and become a full time farmer

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
We have decent bit of land in which i could plant apples, asparagus and pears and make good profit.

Why the fuck am i study celling?
Getting a job? Lmao thats cucked

Last edited:
no why would u that no... why dont u plant it right fucking now boyo.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Yea have fun working 60 hours a week for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Yea have fun working 60 hours a week for the rest of your life
tbh its better than 40 hours a week at office. your own thing=work whenever the fuck u want
I will hire workers
if u dont do whatever u are saying by month u will never do it probably. and will regret it while being in wagecage soon. fuck boyo why waste that. also having farm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>living in city. just go to city once in while

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and AbandonShip
Farmers earn good money I imagine. When I was in indiana I saw lots of farms with the newest releases Lincoln continental and some nice cars.

tbh its better than 40 hours a week at office. your own thing=work whenever the fuck u want
Yea 40 hours a week for jew dick is gay but if you have a subject in college you're actually interested in then it's better to do what you love then be free but work hard all day

Yea 40 hours a week for jew dick is gay but if you have a subject in college you're actually interested in then it's better to do what you love then be free but work hard all day
freedom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>money. at least some freedom

Farmers earn good money I imagine. When I was in indiana I saw lots of farms with the newest releases Lincoln continental and some nice cars.
Not all farmers earn good money here.
But i have good knowledge of agriculture plus my dad has a PhD in agricultural sciences and he will help me out a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
farmers buy latest cleetusmobile ford pickup and justify it by being farmer while some trashcan would work aswell. they have money to blow from what ive seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991