Tbh my parents are a good example of a successful marriage

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
I just realized that my parents are a great example of a successful marriage. In a few weeks, they’ll be celebrating their 24th wedding anniversary. My dad in his youth was a wide framed MTN ogrecel and my mum was like HTB, very neotenous features but not enough bones to age well so she hit the wall after 30. Their marriage was arranged, which, according to blackpilled views, would predict divorce, a loveless relationship, or infidelity, but none of that ever happened. They argue every now and then, but always manage to reconcile and make it work. Having a child didn’t hold either of them back from pursuing their goals or careers—in fact, their marriage and shared responsibilities made things easier. My dad got into a high paying job. bought a house, a car after getting married and my mum managed to complete her studies and became a professor. They still put effort into making the other happy. My dad still buys her gifts and stuff and my mum still cooks something special for him every Sunday. Their marriage is still going strong despite all thr ups and downs. Tbh I'm mirin @TechnoBoss @ReadBooksEveryday @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SecularIslamist, NateJacobs and 17 others
Dnrd kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and Aladin
Why don’t you go cry about racist whitecels? No one cares about your parents they’re from a shithole.

As a foid lover, I approve this.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Congrats mirin

• +1
@psychomandible @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and psychomandible
wholesome post.

unfortunately my parents are the exact opposite haha

• +1
Tell them psychomandible on looksmax.org said happy anniversary

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, uksucks, NZb6Air and 2 others
Damn you're really lucky for that man, your upbringing defines your life to a great extent.

And it's not surprising, since youre one of the most well adjusted users here

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Gaia262, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Why don’t you go cry about racist whitecels? No one cares about your parents they’re from a shithole.
He lives in a shithole. No such thing as good parents there.
It's time to end it pinkwell my friend. Just take a sharp knife and run it along your gullet and end it once and for all. You are a disgrace to you and your family. Your parents are going to give out a sigh of relief when they are going to find your dead lifeless body by their bedroom. Your mother can finally go back to selling her body and whoring around like she always did because now she has your entire room for herself. Your dad can finally claim the insurance money. Ooof so satisfying to have a burden gotten off your back. They are going to be so happy. . End it today. Right now. You are going to make the world a better place by doing it. All the stars have aligned. It's your sign. Just do it my friend become the hero that you were destined to be.

@tombradylover @NZb6Air @moredatesmorerapes @Autismcel @ChadL1te

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Nirvana, moredatesmorerapes and 4 others
It's time to end it pinkwell my friend. Just take a sharp knife and run it along your gullet and end it once and for all. You are a disgrace to you and your family. Your parents are going to give out a sigh of relief when they are going to find your dead lifeless body by their bedroom. Your mother can finally go back to selling her body and whoring around like she always did now she has your entire room for herself. Your dad can finally claim thr insurance money. Ooof so satisfying to have a burden gotten off your back. They arr going to be so happy. . End it today. Right now. Your going to make the world a better place by doing it. All the stars have aligned. It's your sign. Just do it my friend

View attachment 3223479

Where did this copypasta come from?

I just realized that my parents are a great example of a successful marriage. In a few weeks, they’ll be celebrating their 24th wedding anniversary. My dad in his youth was a wide framed MTN ogrecel and my mum was like HTB, very neotenous features but not enough bones to age well so she hit the wall after 30. Their marriage was arranged, which, according to blackpilled views, would predict divorce, a loveless relationship, or infidelity, but none of that ever happened. They argue every now and then, but always manage to reconcile and make it work. Having a child didn’t hold either of them back from pursuing their goals or careers—in fact, their marriage and shared responsibilities made things easier. My dad got into a high paying job. bought a house, a car after getting married and my mum managed to complete her studies and became a professor. They still put effort into making the other happy. My dad still buys her gifts and stuff and my mum still cooks something special for him every Sunday. Their marriage is still going strong despite all thr ups and downs. Tbh I'm mirin @TechnoBoss @ReadBooksEveryday @Chadeep
Older Indian generation were ride or die type of lovers. Things went shit and superficial since the introduction of feminism and individualist western mindeset. After marriage my father lost his business and had to sell everything, nearly went homeless when I was just a toddler. During all of this my mom sticked with him, sold all her jewellery, supported my father during all those years. But nowadays even the smallest inconvenience would lead to women filing for a divorce.

• +1
All curries have good marriages

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Jason Voorhees
@JohnDoe @Sprinkles

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Wonderful. May your parents live a happy marriage until the end.

• +1
Lucky you, I was raised by a single mother while my father was half way across the world all my life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Jason Voorhees and GigaStacySexual
Massive cope.
Shyieeeeeeeet if your a I is indicative of what happens in a curry relationship then I can see why you’re saying what your saying. Is paryinka vishnaralkanii bullied by Meejeet catavatnarshri?

@deadstock

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
@LancasteR @baerr @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, wishIwasSalludon and baerr
Mirin your parents, marriage as it should be :love:

• +1
Shyieeeeeeeet if your a I is indicative of what happens in a curry relationship then I can see why you’re saying what your saying. Is paryinka vishnaralkanii bullied by Meejeet catavatnarshri?
What race do you believe I am?

Older Indian generation were ride or die type of lovers. Things went shit and superficial since the introduction of feminism and individualist western mindeset. After marriage my father lost his business and had to sell everything, nearly went homeless when I was just a toddler. During all of this my mom sticked with him, sold all her jewellery, supported my father during all those years. But nowadays even the smallest inconvenience would lead to women filing for a divorce.
True feminism and western influence is destroying our countries.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and GigaStacySexual
Nice post wish I had that.

My mom desperately wants to divorce my dad

• +1
happy for you bro

mine too

• +1
this is impossible nowadays due to social media

• +1
It's time to end it pinkwell my friend. Just take a sharp knife and run it along your gullet and end it once and for all. You are a disgrace to you and your family. Your parents are going to give out a sigh of relief when they are going to find your dead lifeless body by their bedroom. Your mother can finally go back to selling her body and whoring around like she always did because now she has your entire room for herself. Your dad can finally claim the insurance money. Ooof so satisfying to have a burden gotten off your back. They are going to be so happy. . End it today. Right now. You are going to make the world a better place by doing it. All the stars have aligned. It's your sign. Just do it my friend become the hero that you were destined to be.

View attachment 3223479

Home Run Baseball GIF by MLB

Flip It Home Run GIF by San Diego Padres

Home Run Celebration GIF by MLB

This nigga Jason DIFFERENT ASF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, Jason Voorhees and uksucks
It is arranged marriage, yes

But its between two people of similar socioeconomic backgrounds and discipline. The parents of each other evaluated the families of each other as a judgement of their character.

You also have to keep in mind, 24 years of marriage, means this was in the 90s where people were more trusting of each other. And family reliance mattered more. Basically, she was raised up in a good family, and so was he, not in the means that they were rich, but that they were raised well. And viola.

Will they be so trusting in arrange marriaging their son(you) as their parents were in 1990? Probably not.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It is arranged marriage, yes

But its between two people of similar socioeconomic backgrounds and discipline. The parents of each other evaluated the families of each other as a judgement of their character.

You also have to keep in mind, 24 years of marriage, means this was in the 90s where people were more trusting of each other. And family reliance mattered more. Basically, she was raised up in a good family, and so was he, not in the means that they were rich, but that they were raised well. And viola.

Will they be so trusting in arrange marriaging their son(you) as their parents were in 1990? Probably not.
Why can't I replicate it? Even I want to find my princess

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday