Tbh Ukrainian girls get bad rep in the BP community

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Niggas say they go to the west as refugees and become whores while the guys are dying

But to be fair I’ve never seen a Ukrainian girl who has a bf be disloyal

They are the most difficult girls to even talk to cause they act like robots even local slayers try to talk to them they respond very cold

Also not to mention I’ve never seen a Ukrainian girl who’s below HTB

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and STAMPEDE
At least from the 6 with I’ve seen daily they are all extremely loyal

German girls even if they don’t cheat they will have multiple guy friends

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and STAMPEDE
Niggas say they go to the west as refugees and become whores while the guys are dying

But to be fair I’ve never seen a Ukrainian girl who has a bf be disloyal

They are the most difficult girls to even talk to cause they act like robots even local slayers try to talk to them they respond very cold

Also not to mention I’ve never seen a Ukrainian girl who’s below HTB
They are big time whores same as polish who come to western europe but they are usually into more masc looking men which im assuming this site lacks allot of thts why u got good impression of them.

They are big time whores same as polish who come to western europe but they are usually into more masc looking men which im assuming this site lacks allot of thts why u got good impression of them.
Not even close there’s this beautiful girl in my class who’s UKRANIAN but literally every time I see a girl love at first sight she’s Ukrainian

But she never lets her guard down she doesn’t even look or interact with the guy who slays all girls there

When he talks to her she responds coldly

I’ve seen this with multiple UKRANIAN girls with bf

Not even close there’s this beautiful girl in my class who’s UKRANIAN but literally every time I see a girl love at first sight she’s Ukrainian

But she never lets her guard down she doesn’t even look or interact with the guy who slays all girls there

When he talks to her she responds coldly

I’ve seen this with multiple UKRANIAN girls with bf
Bro if he hit on her hard she would act the total opposite. Girls will act stand offish with good looking guys sometimes its a defense strategy to save themself from rejection. She prob has low self esteem like most eastern euro girls who come to the west. Its a social class/ethnic class thing.

Bro if he hit on her hard she would act the total opposite. Girls will act stand offish with good looking guys sometimes it’s a defense strategy to save themself from rejection. She prob has low self esteem like most eastern euro girls who come to the west. It’s a social class/ethnic class thing.
At least they try more than western girls

Germans and even more Turkish girls will be very open every time u talk to them even play along with ur flirting even if they have a bf

Unfortunately I’ve never had a Ukrainian girl open up to me

At least they try more than western girls

Germans and even more Turkish girls will be very open every time u talk to them even play along with ur flirting even if they have a bf

Unfortunately I’ve never had a Ukrainian girl open up to me
True they try harder but tht bars pretty dam low lol.

True they try harder but tht bars pretty dam low lol.
Most guys will give up ofc everyone if they are tempted enough will give up

But it’s so easy to get a western girl to cheat because even if she doesn’t intend to she will play along and seek the guys attention innit

Most guys will give up ofc everyone if they are tempted enough will give up

But it’s so easy to get a western girl to cheat because even if she doesn’t intend to she will play along and seek the guys attention innit
Western girls are waste of time yeah. They cheat with me and im nothing special just above average in looks I can imagine for a 9/10 man would be effortless getting girls to cheat.