TBH you don't need more than 21 inch bideltoid

B

Broski

Zephir
I'm 19.5 inch bideltoid and lean with small waist and get told my shoulders are broad. I measured out 21 inches and its fucking wide. People really do overestimate their own and other people's bideltoids because theres no way some of you are "untrained" and have 20+ inches of bideltoid without being fat.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Moggie
same but I think I have wide clavs

• +1
Reactions: Broski
mine is 22 inches if I measure standing next to a wall and I am frequently told that my shoulders are broad

• +1
Reactions: Broski
I stand between a sliding door, but the wall measurement adds about an inch or so

im like 5 7 140 u must be rlly skinny

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
like if Arvid didnt gymmax

Nah bro, not what you measure it with, what method you use?
9bbdyV9

I'm 19.5 inch bideltoid and lean with small waist and get told my shoulders are broad. I measured out 21 inches and its fucking wide. People really do overestimate their own and other people's bideltoids because theres no way some of you are "untrained" and have 20+ inches of bideltoid without being fat.
I am pretty untrained. I haven't consistently worked out since freshman year of highschool which was like 4 years ago and I have like a 22 inch bideltoid (assuming my self measurements against the wall are somewhat accurate) it's definitely possible. I am not like shredded lean but pretty lean and haven't worked out in forever however I am naturally a bit more muscular so it's definitely possible without being fat to have a wider bideltoid

measurements are irrelevant the only thing that matters is how wide it looks in comparison to your skull, waist and hips.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Elvisandreaa, TrestIsBest and 2 others
measurements are irrelevant the only thing that matters is how wide it looks in comparison to your skull, waist and hips.
keep reinventing the wheel

I have a 21’. I’m not untrained tho. Been training for a year on and off due to uni. At 15%bf. I never trained delts in isolation too. And they are pretty underdeveloped. I want that Hassan Piker roblok ass frame. I’m 6’3 tho.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Cope. Last week Becky said my shoulders are so wide. Been chasing that dopamine rush since.

I have a 21’. I’m not untrained tho. Been training for a year on and off due to uni. At 15%bf. I never trained delts in isolation too. And they are pretty underdeveloped. I want that Hassan Piker roblok ass frame. I’m 6’3 tho.
Hasan has naturally wide clavicles and big bones though. There's photo of him at like 10 or 12 years old and he still had those wide shoulders for his age.

Attachments

• F61DCBD5-2F39-4457-8F5A-BA782AE25CFA.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 0