Ritalincel

💢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and ChoSeungHui
442.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Can anyone tell me wth this even means? I'm not up to date with Leddit BS normfag occupations

quarantined

Are you sure you want to view this community?​

This community is quarantined.

It is restricted due to significant issues with reporting and addressing violations of the Reddit Content Policy. Most recently the violations have included threats of violence against police and public officials.
As a visitor or member, you can help moderators maintain the community by reporting and downvoting rule-breaking content.

Are you certain you want to continue?
NO THANK YOU CONTINUE​

Zionist shill who cares

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and ChoSeungHui
quarantined

Are you sure you want to view this community?

This community is quarantined.

It is restricted due to significant issues with reporting and addressing violations of the Reddit Content Policy. Most recently the violations have included threats of violence against police and public officials.
As a visitor or member, you can help moderators maintain the community by reporting and downvoting rule-breaking content.

Are you certain you want to continue?
NO THANK YOU CONTINUE​
do people actually select no thanks wtf lmaooop

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Can anyone tell me wth this even means? I'm not up to date with Leddit BS normfag occupations
basically whenever reddit numale admins think a sub is too "shocking" like the chadfish sub exposing women being whores or basically any right wing sub, they quarantine it. you can't see member or online count and it gives you a bright yellow warning when you go to enter it for the first time. Also none of the posts can show up on r/all so wayy less upvotes. It basically kills a sub so that reddit can ban it later

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, SikKunt and HereForReasons
basically whenever reddit numale admins think a sub is too "shocking" like the chadfish sub exposing women being whores or basically any right wing sub, they quarantine it. you can't see member or online count and it gives you a bright yellow warning when you go to enter it for the first time. Also none of the posts can show up on r/all so wayy less upvotes. It basically kills a sub so that reddit can ban it later
the fat numales cucks who run these reditt sites need to be stoned and burned

• +1
Reactions: Heirio

Cucked persecution and censorship reddit is such a shit place

trying to stump the inevitable in 2020
when will they learn

Attachments

• 7914F8E4-6E74-482C-A913-51509A52879A.gif
    7914F8E4-6E74-482C-A913-51509A52879A.gif
    859 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
( ( ( I sure do wonder who made this decision ) ) )

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt