Teacher can't maintain eye contact with me

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
So in my first period class I have a teacher with really big eyes, she has the literal definition of bug-eyes, no disrespect because she's a good teacher, but everytime I speak to her she doesn't make eye contact, and when she does it's for a slight second and then she darts her eyes away. Could it be because I have hunter eyes? I have textbook definition hunter eyes, low set eyebrows, pct eyebrows, vertically narrow eyes, neutral canthal tilt, deep set eyes. I don't think my face is the issue because prior to Corona virus when I didn't have my face covered with a mask, ppl would still do it.

I think it's my eyebrows because I remember before I hit puberty my eyebrows weren't as dense and dark and people had no problem making eye contact with me, it all happened very fast, the next year people had trouble making eye contact with me, I don't know if I have an aspie stare or what. I remember in 9th grade I had a Pakistani friend with really dark eyebrows and I had trouble making eye contact with him, it took a lot of effort and practice to be able to hold a conversation and make eye contact with him at the same time.

Perhaps it is the eyebrows that make me look intimidating/angry/evil?

It gets very annoying and I feel offended when I make eye contact but people can't do it back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and ChristianChad
whos gonna tell this nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, No Bones Dax, Lmao and 8 others
She's shy and wants you to fuck her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and UglyGod360
F29B7AC7 9354 4F40 947A 044BCC2BF76F

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
So in my first period class I have a teacher with really big eyes, she has the literal definition of bug-eyes, no disrespect because she's a good teacher, but everytime I speak to her she doesn't make eye contact, and when she does it's for a slight second and then she darts her eyes away. Could it be because I have hunter eyes? I have textbook definition hunter eyes, low set eyebrows, pct eyebrows, vertically narrow eyes, neutral canthal tilt, deep set eyes. I don't think my face is the issue because prior to Corona virus when I didn't have my face covered with a mask, ppl would still do it.

I think it's my eyebrows because I remember before I hit puberty my eyebrows weren't as dense and dark and people had no problem making eye contact with me, it all happened very fast, the next year people had trouble making eye contact with me, I don't know if I have an aspie stare or what. I remember in 9th grade I had a Pakistani friend with really dark eyebrows and I had trouble making eye contact with him, it took a lot of effort and practice to be able to hold a conversation and make eye contact with him at the same time.

Perhaps it is the eyebrows that make me look intimidating/angry/evil?

It gets very annoying and I feel offended when I make eye contact but people can't do it back.

bro the same thing happens to me but idk why , I got kinda the same eye area as you also

Th
bro the same thing happens to me but idk why , I got kinda the same eye area as you also
That's crazy. Do you have dark under eyes? It might be my under eyes too bc when I spend restless nights awake my under eye becomes very dark.

Th

That's crazy. Do you have dark under eyes? It might be my under eyes too bc when I spend restless nights awake my under eye becomes very dark.
i dont have dark undereyes but i have ayego sals

Th

You’re eye are isn’t even predatory. You don’t have neutral hooding and you don’t have a good medial canthus. Your eye area isn’t intimidating. Either the teacher has social issues or you’re ugly!
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
It's not just her, it happens with guys too. She doesn't like me.
Then you must be retarded and stare in a weird psl type way to make people uncomfortable

OP stares at the teacher like

Stare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, BigBoy, Bitchwhipper2 and 2 others
She wants your cock OP

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Got bad news OP