Teacher told me i should kms

ilikefish

ilikefish

Melting
Joined
Dec 4, 2025
Posts
2,911
Reputation
3,535
This teacher, is an african dude that is rlly friendly and likes to joke around. I have been rlly low inhib lately so i was js acting kinda crazy like lying on the ground singing some bs and ovr js dont rlly gaf abt anything much. We were learning and i went up to him and started saying sum cristiano ronaldo bs. So a few min later, he said to the class " If i were to wake up the next morning and went to the mirror. And i see khoi ( my name :lul:), I would kill myself" then the class laughed out. Ik he said it as a joke but thinking abt it, i know he kinda meant it and kinda has a point.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, moonx, evrythingandevry1 and 5 others
And he said i am the craziest guy hes ever met. Bc i sometime js saying some random bs
 
@Gengar’s Ghost would never do that..
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish and Gengar’s Ghost
Future teacher here. Brootal. I wouldn’t make jokes like that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, buccalfatremoval, Atra and 1 other person
ngl dude you just sound like a fucking dork lmao
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itsover74, buccalfatremoval, bhsoda_destroyer and 1 other person
This teacher, is an african dude that is rlly friendly and likes to joke around. I have been rlly low inhib lately so i was js acting kinda crazy like lying on the ground singing some bs and ovr js dont rlly gaf abt anything much. We were learning and i went up to him and started saying sum cristiano ronaldo bs. So a few min later, he said to the class " If i were to wake up the next morning and went to the mirror. And i see khoi ( my name :lul:), I would kill myself" then the class laughed out. Ik he said it as a joke but thinking abt it, i know he kinda meant it and kinda has a point.
lock in lil bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
go to private school
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
Do you want to see what i look like? I can pm you
are you trying to say you look bad or good? but nah i mean like lying down on the floor singing and quoting cristiano ronaldo to your teacher is the dorky part man
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ilikefish
Brooooooootal
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
are you trying to say you look bad or good? but nah i mean like lying down on the floor singing and quoting cristiano ronaldo to your teacher is the dorky part man
Oh, i am a dork, i thought a dork was someone who looks like a nerdy creep. Silly me
 
:CatChest:Dw gengijaan
I still need to explain to my uncle that his son-in-law might be a foreigner.

He’s a former soldier, so he might no scope me. :forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Atra
I still need to explain to my uncle that his son-in-law might be a foreigner.

He’s a former soldier, so he might no scope me. :forcedsmile:
Niggi you’ll marry a blonde with blue eyes…tell him she’ll save your gens
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Niggi you’ll marry a blonde with blue eyes…tell him she’ll save your gens
Fun fact: I have relatives with blond hair and blue eyes as well. :THICC:

Most white-passing relative I have is a boy with blond hair and green eyes. His grandma is dark as hell, she’s even darker than African women. :Stare:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Atra
No idiot your teacher Obv
Don't listen to that weirdo i have an idea of what they are like, that dude disliked you and is trying to humiliate you under the guise of jokes or whatever
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
Ik he said it as a joke but thinking abt it, i know he kinda meant it and kinda has a point.
Joke or not, no teacher should be saying this tf. If I was you I would report him immediately cuz a teacher saying something like that could really ruin someone's mind.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
Joke or not, no teacher should be saying this tf. If I was you I would report him immediately cuz a teacher saying something like that could really ruin someone's mind.
I dont rlly want things to get big yk, its also my faults bc im js retarded
 
This teacher, is an african dude that is rlly friendly and likes to joke around. I have been rlly low inhib lately so i was js acting kinda crazy like lying on the ground singing some bs and ovr js dont rlly gaf abt anything much. We were learning and i went up to him and started saying sum cristiano ronaldo bs. So a few min later, he said to the class " If i were to wake up the next morning and went to the mirror. And i see khoi ( my name :lul:), I would kill myself" then the class laughed out. Ik he said it as a joke but thinking abt it, i know he kinda meant it and kinda has a point.
Brutal 😔
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish

Similar threads

thehand
Replies
4
Views
51
incomplete
incomplete
IcyBiney
Replies
4
Views
40
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Tall midwit
Replies
0
Views
9
Tall midwit
Tall midwit
brojackson
Replies
3
Views
22
polarpop
polarpop
foidslayerr333
Replies
10
Views
79
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top