Technique which is a mixture of BSSO and Chin Wing, more pronounced gonial angle

S

sdfcae

Iron
Joined
Jul 7, 2023
Posts
11
Reputation
4
Hi there,

I have to undergo a BIMAX with CCW, I also wanted a more pronounced angle, Dr. advised me this technique which is a mixture of BSSO and Chin Wing.

Documents :

Link 1

Link 2

Exemples :

1690456898812



1690456940143


Any advice?

Open for discussion
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Hi there,

I have to undergo a BIMAX with CCW, I also wanted a more pronounced angle, Dr. advised me this technique which is a little a fusion of BSSO and Chin Wing.

Link 1

Link 2

Any advice?

Open for discussion
any pictures, examples, name of procedure???
 
  • +1
Reactions: sdfcae
It just looks like a BSSO with rotation to me?
 
Tell the surgein to show result,
I know that is the french Dr Loncle that invented this technique but didnt provide result of the gonial change
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26824
I will mail him. Or maybe a chin wing is better ? I don't have bite problem but I have hyperdivergence skeleton so chin wing or bimax ccw ? ?
 
are you hoping your gonial angle would decrease?
 
a more pronounced angle
 

Similar threads

5ft2cutecel
Replies
8
Views
70
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
sunlessthegreat
Replies
6
Views
41
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
4
Views
114
-BayHarbourButcher
-BayHarbourButcher
aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
1
Views
14
killuacel
killuacel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top