Ted bundy could've been Chadlite

Whitepilled Chad

Whitepilled Chad

Iron
Honestly the dude was actually pretty decent looking, at first glance I thought he was just a suitmaxxed normie but after watching his clips and interviews for a while it seems like he could've actually been a low Tier Chadlite if he had fuller lips, better hairstyle and didnt have tons of wrinkles(Also with a thicker neck and better frame & physique)

I mean he already had the ideal colouring to begin with

He also looked pretty good with a beard plus a good height of 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15827 and Good_Little_Goy
He was 5'10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Good_Little_Goy, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Good_Little_Goy, Yerico7 and 2 others
Ted bundy carol ann boone

He was. And that woman came to prison just to have sex with him and have a child for him before he got executed (Carol Ann Boone).

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Joe Rogancel, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member
Google's not accurate lol, go take a look at his police mugshots, He is 184-185cm in the pics
He's closer to the camera than the wall so he appears a couple of inches taller, every mugshot is like this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Growth Plate and Deleted member
he was a framelet, ugly motherfucker. enough with the edgy kids serial killer worship here

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 15827, Kmscurry and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Damn:feelsmega:I need stop being such a nice guy
Don't fall for the behavior determinism.
It's their looks, not their behavior. Ugly killer men, don't get groupies. Onlye the good looking male killers get groupies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Good_Little_Goy, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
true tbh he wrinkled pretty bad and looked different all the time but chadlite sometimes

Ted-Bundy-Tapes-1280x720.jpg
ted-bundy-hi.gif
tumblr_n87nq4rPEX1tepew7o1_400.gifv
BreakableShortAddax-size_restricted.gif
American%20serial%20killer%20Ted%20Bundy%20(1946%20-%201989)%20at%20the%20Leon%20County%20sheriff%27s%20office%20in%20Florida,%20shortly%20after%20after%20his%20arrest%20on%20a%20charge%20of%20theft,%2019th%20February%201978

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
He's closer to the camera than the wall so he appears a couple of inches taller, every mugshot is like this

nah I tested it with taking a pic with the height measurement behind me and it was the same measurement as the measuring tape I used before

He was good looking tbh. Dahmer and Ramirez both mog him tho imo.

He was good looking tbh. Dahmer and Ramirez both mog him tho imo.
Cope, bundy and dahmer mog ramirez, Ramirez had a bad pheno while bundy and dahmer had the blue eyed all american boy pheno which is ideal:chad:

Honestly the dude was actually pretty decent looking, at first glance I thought he was just a suitmaxxed normie but after watching his clips and interviews for a while it seems like he could've actually been a low Tier Chadlite if he had fuller lips, better hairstyle and didnt have tons of wrinkles(Also with a thicker neck and better frame & physique)

I mean he already had the ideal colouring to begin with

He also looked pretty good with a beard plus a good height of 6'1

he is definitely chad in motion. with his charm it was easy af for him to get women to follow him - thats how he killed his victims so easy
you guys are just obsessed with psl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel