[teehee] 9 guys/ 19 years old. tbh that's alot but I needed to ride the cock carousel earlier.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, TsarTsar444, AutisticBeaner and 27 others
Hello this is Gabriel from the Department of Subhumans. We apologize for the delay on behalf of God, demand is very high for the following items:

A brain

We're sorry for your loss and we understand the indescribable pain you are probably going through.

Your order has been received and processed, and one (1) brain.

Best wishes, Gabriel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, JMax, Deleted member 7866 and 24 others
Hello this is Gabriel from the Department of Subhumans. We apologize for the delay on behalf of God, demand is very high for the following items:

A brain

We're sorry for your loss and we understand the indescribable pain you are probably going through.

Best wishes, Gabriel
fuckin caged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 1774, Ocelot and 2 others
more pics of the 15 year old who banged 10 guys and 5 girls?

And the 2 blondes wearing red, tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, PYT and Deleted member 4612
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux, PYT, Deleted member 8080 and 2 others
Multiply by 5 if you want the real number

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, PYT, Deleted member 6997 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Enfant terrible, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Trying to cover up that Norwood, eeh?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
muh traditional slav waifu copers on suicide watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 4563, Over and 7 others
They all fuked the same guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot, HighIQcel, Yliaster and 2 others
am i the only one who is unable to swallow this?
girls looking and acting so pure and innocent, when in reality they are wild animals who possess 0 empathy (for males) and seek aggressive treatment from good looking men

even random foids talking about this make me sad, but on the few occassions in my life when i found out similar truths about girls i genuinely liked irl, i'd get nauseous, become depressed and lose every motivation in life

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, dachad, wasted and 22 others
girls looking and acting so pure and innocent, when in reality they are wild animals who possess 0 empathy (for males) and seek aggressive treatment from good looking men

even random foids talking about this make me sad, but on the few occassions in my life when i found out similar truths about girls i genuinely liked irl, i'd get nauseous, become depressed and lose every motivation in life
I fell you
its the hardest pill to swollow that you never will find a girl with a low slay count (virgins out of question)

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Baldingman1998 and karbo
These girls bragging about fucking ugly polish guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Copeful, Adreyan and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Enfant terrible, Copeful and 4 others
Some of these women are 15 and already have double digit notch counts. Most of my male friends were still virigns at 15 jfl.

Friendly reminder that they will all be wives and mothers one day. Fucking over for this timeline.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Lux, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
Meanwhile I rot
Hbfyxeamc0h01

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Lux, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others

A brain

Best wishes, Gabriel
The hardest I’ve laughed in a very long time, where tf you come up with this shit man :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and wasted

You're unable to swallow this because you haven't had your own share of degeneracy and hookups. Chad that fucked these sluts and gave them these double digit n-counts in their teens, knows what's up.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Vvvvxxxx, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
All deserve to be slut shamed to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 4612

i cant swallow this as well. i think i just got lucky with my LTR virgin when i was 15 years old (19 now), i was such a cuck though. im afraid to break up because i know there is no other girl worth a LTR out there anymore, honestly makes me sad for other guys who arent as fortunate. also the implications this is going to have in the long run are insane, imagine all those broken house holds with men who all got raised by single moms. brutal.

• So Sad

same i got really sad reading this even the innocent looking ones are whores

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
The only way I could ever accept a non-virgin as a wife, which is likely what I will have to do in this degen world, is to become a fuckboy player myself with a degenerate number of slays.

This is my short-term goal, all so I can hope to heal the damage of inceldom and eventually get a healthy LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720 and HighIQcel
same i got really sad reading this even the innocent looking ones are whores
literally the solution would be a civil war and then strict patriarchy + religion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 275
i cant swallow this as well. i think i just got lucky with my LTR virgin when i was 15 years old (19 now), i was such a cuck though. im afraid to break up because i know there is no other girl worth a LTR out there anymore, honestly makes me sad for other guys who arent as fortunate. also the implications this is going to have in the long run are insane, imagine all those broken house holds with men who all got raised by single moms. brutal.
Virgins make the best girlfriends. The older you get, the worse relationships become. Which is why so many adults are so bitter and disillusioned about relationships. Telling you love ain't worth it, plenty of fish in the sea, don't focus on girls, blah blah. Just become a wagecuck bro.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 9090
The only way I could ever accept a non-virgin as a wife, which is likely what I will have to do in this degen world, is to become a fuckboy player myself with a degenerate number of slays.

This is my short-term goal, all so I can hope to heal the damage of inceldom and eventually get a healthy LTR.
would you marry a late 20's roastie though?

i can't imagine marrying a girl past 24

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

u are dutch right? just go to high schools and pick up girls from 4e klas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 6217
literally the solution would be a civil war and then strict patriarchy + religion
yeah wont happen though the world will become even more degen then it is now

u are dutch right? just go to high schools and pick up girls from 4e klas
Honestly my best option. My plan is to become a high school teacher so I can fuck jb's from my classes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Copeful, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
  • +1
Honestly my best option. My plan is to become a high school teacher so I can fuck jb's from my classes.
jfl hoop dat je sarcastisch bent

• +1

It’s good to know they are like that so I don’t need to lust over them as much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 9090
pickup from school would get you pedo charged nowadays tbh. only hope is maybe in the night life for youngsters

• +1
? je zou dit niet zeggen als je wist hoe fucked up arrogant en bitter vrouwen worden in hun 20s
je plan zou nooit werken als je sex hebt met 1 jb zou de hele school en lerarenkamer het weten en wordt je ontslagen ookal zijn ze legaal

• +1
pickup from school would get you pedo charged nowadays tbh. only hope is maybe in the night life for youngsters
groom, wait till 16+ (legal). Only make it official/obvious when you are ready to give up the job to marry her.

I know a teacher in my old high school that started a relationship with one of his pupils. He got fired and the girl quit school to live with him.

Last edited:
  • +1
je plan zou nooit werken als je sex hebt met 1 jb zou de hele school en lerarenkamer het weten en wordt je ontslagen ookal zijn ze legaal
Yeah daarom pas officieel maken als je bereid bent te stoppen met die baan. Je vindt uiteindelijk wel een andere baan, familie is belangrijker.

• +1
groom, wait till 16+ (legal). Only make it official/obvious when you are ready to give up the job to marry her.

I know a teacher that in my old high school that started a relationship with one of his pupils. He got fired and the girl quit school to live with him.
true, but is it worth the hassle tbh. most girls wouldnt even want you unless you look young and have JB appeal

• +1
Reactions: Over
Yeah daarom pas officieel maken als je bereid bent te stoppen met die baan. Je vindt uiteindelijk wel een andere baan, familie is belangrijker.
familie boven alles. en stem rechts

• JFL
  • +1
@Pietrosiek brutal polishpill

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Yowhyyoumadcuhh 1200881878421375498636782508142050834168229n

• WTF
why polish girls are gigawhores

• +1
The hardest I’ve laughed in a very long time, where tf you come up with this shit man :lul:
idk most of the time its inspired by random shit i come across online

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Too bad I dont understand this Neanderthal language

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Copeful
imagine giving a fuck

A brain

Best wishes, Gabriel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and wasted