Teen love and sex with redhead JB stacy while your parents are rich and you are gl

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
Must feel like pure heaven.

above 20 will deny it muh overrated muh adult woman is hotter, while no one cares about that aspect. it's just first experience and innocence and pure attraction and smooth pussy and tight and her moaning cuz amateur. u can smell every inch and its divine. she is all yours.

that feeling when laid next to her body and kissing her. that must be the original and natural form of heroine.

and i didn't have any. i failed. it's too late now. closest thing i could find to JB was a 20yo midget who acted like little girls and she rejected me brutally.
It's over fellas. Teen love, is just gone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, MagaPutinism, Ark and 2 others
unless i move to SEA or sth. maybe i should hurry

*sleepwalk by Santo and Johnny starts playing*

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Alt Number 3 and Psychophilly
Must feel like pure heaven.

above 20 will deny it muh overrated muh adult woman is hotter, while no one cares about that aspect. it's just first experience and innocence and pure attraction and smooth pussy and tight and her moaning cuz amateur. u can smell every inch and its divine. she is all yours.

that feeling when laid next to her body and kissing her. that must be the original and natural form of heroine.

and i didn't have any. i failed. it's too late now. closest thing i could find to JB was a 20yo midget who acted like little girls and she rejected me brutally.
It's over fellas. Teen love, is just gone.
A certain best friend I have has had the exact same thing you just said. Where do you live nigger or shall I say Dimos?