Teen love = biggest cope out there

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Muh I didn't experince the teen love brah, it never began for me. Inject T you abused dog, imagine dreaming about living your teens as a shitty romcom JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6997, Hades and 29 others
Cope teen love is the best feeling ever and best memory I have

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Over, karbo and 4 others
What about teen hate?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, john2, Deleted member 1774 and 12 others
Creampieing a tight 15 y/o helped my mental development significantly, keep coping op

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
In my country you can legally fuck 14yrs.old girls
Images   2020 02 29T161706295

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 5891, owlofathena and 3 others
Creampieing a tight 15 y/o helped my mental development significantly, keep coping op

Did you tell her father about it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, HighIQcel, turkproducer and 1 other person
true teen love is the most precious thing in the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 616
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Love is cope,it's all about chemicals. Low IQ if you didn't knew already that your work is all about vanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Aesthetic, turkproducer and 1 other person
Cope. You didn’t experience teen love and now you want to tell yourself that you didn’t miss out on anything important

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, Norwooder and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
It’s important for development

few people on this site have the mental strength to recover after a late virginity loss

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Darklord, Over and 1 other person
Whining about teen love is the most pathetic thing imaginable tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, owlofathena, Deleted member 2661 and 1 other person

few people on this site have the mental strength to recover after a late virginity loss
Natural selection, if one can't even recover from such vain thing tbh it never began.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and turkproducer

bruh nobody is talking about being virgin loser in school, Im just saying that dreaming about being in a serious relationship when you are 15 is low t cuck fantasy

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Feanor
bruh nobody is talking about being virgin loser in school, Im just saying that dreaming about being in a serious relationship when you are 15 is low t cuck fantasy
Slaying is cope though. Even though I would only slay because LTR is bs in modern day

relationships mog but because of current state of society relationships are shit..

I think a relationship is necessary in ones life and bonus points if it’s before 18

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3043
Slaying is cope though. Even though I would only slay because LTR is bs in modern day

relationships mog but because of current state of society relationships are shit..

I think a relationship is necessary in ones life and bonus points if it’s before 18
I mean today settling at 15 yo is mostly cope i would agree, but go back few decades ago, it was the norm, so it's not cope in his inner essence. Just not realistic today.

• +1
I mean today settling at 15 yo is mostly cope i would agree, but go back few decades ago, it was the norm, so it's not cope in his inner essence
I had first true relationship at 17 and I think it helped me understand/deal with women better

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 3043
yeah bro its the same thing to be the first love of a beautiful full of energy girl who wants you and will do everything for you with some 30yearold roastie who barely moves and has ton of experiences

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PubertyMaxxer and turkproducer
I had first true relationship at 17 and I think it helped me understand/deal with women better
Here beforel looksmaxing and statusmaxxing plans intensify, girlfriend by 16 and 9 months or rope, ded srs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and turkproducer
I can only agree with you on this tbh, this is true.What i was just saying is that, all this "muh teenage love" is cope since love itself is cope, it's nothing else than dopamine and ocytocin, you genuinely don't love the other mainly for her spirituality, beliefs, ideas, kindness etc, unless if you have a higher purpose in life. You "like" her, only because she produces in you these drugs. It's eventually unironically a very egoistic approach : You want to be with somebody, so in a couple, only for your own benefit, not the benefit of both, it's in our animal instinct.
So love is mainly cope.
But having a GF early is a good thing and even overall, settling the sooner is the better for the mental health, since the beginning of the humanity it was like that and it worked perfectly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Pinhead, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Here beforel looksmaxing and statusmaxxing plans intensify, girlfriend by 16 and 9 months or rope, ded srs.
I sort of had it at 15 nearly 16 but i didn’t do anything other than kiss because of my own retardation so i didn’t count it tbh

16.75 is too early tbh but ur choice
I can only agree with you on this tbh, this is true.What i was just saying is that, all this "muh teenage love" is cope since love itself is cope, it's nothing else than dopamine and ocytocin, you genuinely don't love the other mainly for for her spirituality, beliefs, ideas, kindness etc, unless if you have a higher purpose in life. You "like" her, only because she produces in you these drugs. It's eventually unironically a very egoistic approach : You want to be with somebody, so in a couple, only for your own benefit, not the benefit of both, it's in our animal instinct.
So love is mainly.
But having a GF early is a good thing and even overall, settling the sooner is the better for the mental health, since the beginning of the humanity it was like that and it worked perfectly.
Agreed bro, i still think it’s a little deeper than just hormones (if you are both virgin or inexperienced and young) but yeah once you’re like 20 love is dead tbh

I was pretty attatched to the first girl who showed me interest at 15 and she was attatched to me but I fucked it up by being too interested tbh.

• So Sad
OP clearly didn't experienced teen love, that's why he's so angry

reminder...

Captura de Tela 2019 12 19 as 200550

"Inject T you abused dog"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
No but her mum did walk in on us fucking and saw my entire erect cock flopping about jfl

What did she say? high inhib if you didn't ask her to join in.

No teen love for your face

What did she say? high inhib if you didn't ask her to join in.
My gf was sitting on me riding with a skirt on. Her mum opened the door to ask what we wanted for dinner: she's wearing a skirt so just hops off and I'm left there with my erect cock on full display as her mum opens the door fully.

She stuttered some shit and said she'd come back later, couldn't look her in the eye for a few weeks ngl lol

• JFL
My gf was sitting on me riding with a skirt on. Her mum opened the door to ask what we wanted for dinner: she's wearing a skirt so just hops off and I'm left there with my erect cock on full display as her mum opens the door fully.

She stuttered some shit and said she'd come back later, couldn't look her in the eye for a few weeks ngl lol

high T to make your fucktoy's mom watch your erect cock.

But tbh her father should've forced you to marry her for defiling his daughter.
Did you deflower her?

• JFL

Tales from

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 2597
I remember the time some blonde stacylite girl asked me out on Vanlentines day and I just walked away, and ignored her :feelswhy:

This wasn't that long along ago, it was like a year and 1 month ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
How long did you date? Do you still talk to her?
We were seeing each other from about July of that year, got together seriously in October, fucked in November

We were together for about 18 months, haven't spoken to her in years

We were seeing each other from about July of that year, got together seriously in October, fucked in November

We were together for about 18 months, haven't spoken to her in years

can you post pics in pm?
How many times did you fuck her?

can you post pics in pm?
How many times did you fuck her?
I don't have any pics of her anymore, I had some body pics she sent me years ago in my emails somewhere I think

Idk a few hundred times, we were together 18 months and we'd fuck pretty much any time we were alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
I don't have any pics of her anymore, I had some body pics she sent me years ago in my emails somewhere I think

Idk a few hundred times, we were together 18 months and we'd fuck pretty much any time we were alone

Living the dream, I see. How many slays did you have since her?

fuck you chad fuck you fuck you fuck you

Living the dream, I see. How many slays did you have since her?
Idk I've slept with 24-26 women now. I broke up with her like 8 years ago now it's been a long time

𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙

yes but ten slaying is not cope

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
No teen love = you will remain stunted scared little boy forever

Last edited: