Teenage boys with dominant features have sex earlier.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

Once again, the whole idea that jbs like pretty boys is complete bull. You can't cheat biology people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21419, mvp2v1, Kingkellz and 7 others
I mean dominant facial features btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21419 and Deleted member 8869
Water Douse GIF

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 20370, justinzayn and 5 others
Isssss Ovaaaaa

Dominant people are usually low class and in low class environments people fuck earlier.

High class girls prefer PrettyBoys

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 20679 and Tallooksmaxxer
True tbh. I dont know any pretty boy fag from my class but there was a dude that was able to grow full beard at 16. He had a decent jaw too. He was apperantly mildly muscular because his family was farmer.

Dude kept a decent beard all the time because it was cool asf to grow that beard at that age when some of your peers start to get first voice cracks. He was decently succesfull with foids too.

lifemoggs.me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Deleted member 21297
True tbh. I dont know any pretty boy fag from my class but there was a dude that was able to grow full beard at 16. He had a good jaw too. He was apperantly mildly muscular because his family is farmer.

Dude kept a decent beard all the time because it was cool asf to grow that beard at that age when some of your peers start to get first voice cracks.
i knew a guy in 8th grade that was able to grow a mogger beard :dafuckfeels: he was literally a hairy animal

im slowly getting towards being able to grow a full beard :feelshmm: i think 2 years left at least

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
yea no shit you see what i look like now? now here's me at 18

v4Bnpwq.jpg

looked like girl, no dominant features or even close for ten years, no pussy. no teenage sex. no 20s sex. cursed genetics. over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY, Prince88, lepo2317 and 2 others
True tbh. I dont know any pretty boy fag from my class but there was a dude that was able to grow full beard at 16. He had a good jaw too. He was apperantly mildly muscular because his family is farmer.

Dude kept a decent beard all the time because it was cool asf to grow that beard at that age when some of your peers start to get first voice cracks. He was decently succesfull with foids too.

Lifemoggs me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Everything matters tbh. There was even a study that shows body masculinity DOES predict mating and reproductive success.

Basically, frame, height, muscularity actually DO affect how attractive men are to woman. I think a shit frame is the ultimate incel trait.

Edit:also penis size.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Prettyboys usually don’t have fast life history speed because they tend to be higher class & more intelligent

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
personnality and fashion is what only matters in your teens

Prettyboys usually don’t have fast life history speed because they tend to be higher class & more intelligent
Not the point. Point is masc guys have sex earlier. You can't cheat biology. There are plenty of studies that show facial masculinity determines whether your viewed as a short term mate(alphafux) or a long term one(betabuxx).

Remember the saying AWALT.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs