Teenage love is for losers

workingouthurts7

workingouthurts7

I hate working out
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Posts
537
Reputation
423
If you genuinely go out of your way to hang out at some bs parties, or fucking download snapchat you are a robot. There is no reason to be forcing yourself into these relationships. It is better to rot and do what u enjoy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dunkelprinz
Cope overdose
 
  • +1
Reactions: Araneae
it doesnt even exist
just lust and depression
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iqlottery
I'm sorry bro I know we're both struggling but there's no reason to cope and lie to yourself
 
I'm sorry bro I know we're both struggling but there's no reason to cope and lie to yourself
Maybe after your teenage years. But during your teenage years there is nothing to worry about
 
Cope lil bro
okay i get where you're coming from but why not do both? you might be a slave to your binary black and white thinking
If you truly enjoy these types of things go for it, but speaking from exxperience trying to fit in with retarded kids was really socially ackward, and ive always felt better just not involving myself
 

Similar threads

itsoverforme333
Replies
32
Views
106
arkzy7
arkzy7
SPAM
Replies
11
Views
60
Kore_
K
Eli-xvyl
Replies
11
Views
67
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
agarthancha
Replies
4
Views
46
SPAM
SPAM
veppandi guhan
Replies
7
Views
43
SPAM
SPAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top