Teenage love pill broke high status millionaire

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Apparently Joss whedon (3/10 incel) is really broken by the fact foids never gave him no love, so is now taking it out on all the Hollywood stacies.

I think it's fucking based, but liberals are seething about his toxic behaviour.

Also when I was a kid charisma carpenter was giga Stacy, but now she has descended a lot.

“I think that this mentality that we’re seeing in [Whedon] is kind of like this high school nerd who’s angry that the pretty girls didn’t like him and he gets older and he’s gonna lash out at the pretty girls or hook up with some of the pretty girls, and the pretty girls that don’t want to hook up with him he’s going to lash out at them in some way or turn other girls against them.”

ER mentality.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake

• JFL
Reactions: Ken and ConspiracyTheory
Literally the West is uselss for high status or money maxsed men
Women don't care or need rich men anymore in the West

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and ROTTING
One of the reasons Joss Whedon is hated and Zack Snyder is beloved is because looks. People always critize Joss Whedon childish tone in superhero movies, but Avengers 2 had the same tone of Marvel early 2000 movies.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
brutal reality for most men

Good for him

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
JFL he was slaying young hot girls nonstop.

"“I feel f***ing terrible about them,” he said, adding that such affairs with a director mess “up the power dynamic”. He defended his decision to have them at the time, though, noting that he felt he “had” to sleep with beautiful young women he was surrounded by and was “powerless” to resist.

The reporter laughed in response to the comment, to which Whedon retorted: “I’m not actually joking.”

“He had been surrounded by beautiful young women - the sort of women who had ignored him when he was younger - and he feared if he didn’t have sex with them, he would ‘always regret it,’” New York Magazine reported. “Looking back, he feels shame and ‘horror’, he said.”