Over Teenagers are becoming Crypto millionaires over night. What the hell are you doing with your life?

C

Chinacurry

Zephir
Time online
62d 2h 3m
wristcel said:
my friend got pretty rich on crypto last few years. To make it even worse he's a giga chad. The rich get richer!!
When u say rich, how much u talking?

C

Chinacurry

Zephir
Time online
62d 2h 3m
Yahyeet said:
How do I access all these shitcoins? Metamask? Pancakeswap? What the fuck are these names son?
Won't they be on gate.io?

W

wristcel

Zephir
Time online
142d 13h 48m
Chinacurry said:
When u say rich, how much u talking?
'rich' is maybe exaggerating tbh.
I'd estimate he's made around 400k in the last few years

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Time online
239d 1h 19m
I don't care tbh, i feel happy when i throw breadcrumbs at pigeons and they eat it every morning, simple as :feelsgood:q

Thompsonz

Thompsonz

Zephir
Time online
47d 17h 0m
Baldingman1998 said:
If I make good money I can give you a little in exchange for russian stacy + be my loyal lap dog+ give me 1% if you become crypto millionaire one day. I think that's a fair deal
i love you ded srs

CookiesAndCream

CookiesAndCream

Overlord
Time online
206d 19h 26m
RICO said:
View attachment 1392303
I'm just in 7 fig hell right now. All I can tell you is this bull run is all about stacking bags and getting ready for the real bullrun 2025/2026. That's when Fagbook goes crazy with META and all the normies are gonna get on-boarded with that virtual world gimmick. So stop bitching and start investing in solid projects
Thoughts on Metahero?

RICO

RICO

Quantum
Time online
18d 22h 16m
CookiesAndCream said:
Thoughts on Metahero?
pouetpouet said:
People say it can become big
don't care personally about the metaverse,
99% of projects that are planned to be metaversy will be rejected by the society

eitherway the hype is there and the movement on the biggest project is non existant, so fud me fucking metahero, maybe I don't see something

RICO

RICO

Quantum
Time online
18d 22h 16m
CookiesAndCream said:
Thoughts on Metahero?
pouetpouet said:

heres the kitco video they did an interview with the creator and they built some camera system to upload your body to the metaverse.
it looked cool and the dev seemed based its only a 15 minute video I suggest checking it out. Might get on kucoin or pancake swap and ape in. Still super early. But I know we will have a massive crypto dump soon, I’ll probably wait to buy even cheaper.

RICO

RICO

Quantum
Time online
18d 22h 16m
RICO said:

heres the kitco video they did an interview with the creator and they built some camera system to upload your body to the metaverse.
it looked cool and the dev seemed based its only a 15 minute video I suggest checking it out. Might get on kucoin or pancake swap and ape in. Still super early. But I know we will have a massive crypto dump soon, I’ll probably wait to buy even cheaper.
The guy talking is a known figure, he has build succesfull businesses and retired at a ery young age, he got into crypto only because he wanted to do something worthwhile.

even though some may have laughed at him because he talks like a cringy business coach.

But what I am lookin for is the FUD on this project, didn't see any therefore I wonder why isnt this project in top 100 yet?????

C

Chinacurry

Zephir
Time online
62d 2h 3m
RICO said:
don't care personally about the metaverse,
99% of projects that are planned to be metaversy will be rejected by the society

eitherway the hype is there and the movement on the biggest project is non existant, so fud me fucking metahero, maybe I don't see something
This is exactly the issue, it's really hard to say what are the projects that will actually have legs, because 99% will Die.

So it makes sense to trade them short term for a quick win, but picking the long term winner is too hard right now.

What is it unlike about metahero

MahersTaint

MahersTaint

Trainee
Time online
9h 13m
On my inpatient psychiatry rotation as a 3rd year med student I worked with a nerdy mid-20s black guy who tried to overdose on melatonin (basically impossible to do) after losing his 20k life savings on crypto. This shit can turn into a gambling addiction if your playing with it on your own with minimal guidance.

R

Rt-Rust1

Trainee
Time online
2d 2h 22m
RICO said:
View attachment 1392303
I'm just in 7 fig hell right now. All I can tell you is this bull run is all about stacking bags and getting ready for the real bullrun 2025/2026. That's when Fagbook goes crazy with META and all the normies are gonna get on-boarded with that virtual world gimmick. So stop bitching and start investing in solid projects
What projects

BoosterShotEnjoyer

BoosterShotEnjoyer

Banned
Time online
5d 1h 36m
lol i put 500$ in bitcoin before it skyrocketed(about a year ago) and my dad thought I was some sort of crypto mastermind

noodlelover

noodlelover

Enthusiast
Time online
6d 16h 17m
MahersTaint said:
On my inpatient psychiatry rotation as a 3rd year med student I worked with a nerdy mid-20s black guy who tried to overdose on melatonin (basically impossible to do) after losing his 20k life savings on crypto. This shit can turn into a gambling addiction if your playing with it on your own with minimal guidance.
I was feeling like crap for only being up 4x in the past two years, because I wanted to play it safe with my investments but this comment makes me feel a little better.

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Master
Time online
17d 8h 14m
RICO said:
View attachment 1392292

You’ve missed literally every opportunity to make money, aren't you constantly filled with dread when you see how easily everyone else is making it? 4% of the working population has quit their jobs from crypto gains for God’s sake, the stock market is up 100% in like 2 years.

Everyone else your age is so wealthy and successful from these Bullruns. Everyone is making it except you
.:feelswhy:

View attachment 1392294 View attachment 1392299
View attachment 1392301 View attachment 1392302
Bonesmashing while buying mk 677 and aromasin :ogre:

GarixTheChad

GarixTheChad

6'1 aka brick body 4.5 psl face
Time online
100d 5h 51m
S

stamaster21

Amateur
Time online
8d 21h 39m
Digital Hitler said:
yeah a couple guys made a lot of money... but most of you will lose money. its literally a lottery. no one really knows whether a stock is ogoing to go up or down. fugazzi fugazzi shit. pixie dust. doesnt exist. keep the money below the belt,. how many times a day u jack off? theyre rookie numbers. youll be stroking it and thinking about money
your better off investing into companies.

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Time online
31d 20h 27m
stamaster21 said:
your better off investing into companies.
no point investing unless ur already rich tbh

ShitLife

ShitLife

Zephir
Time online
20d 1h 18m
RICO said:
View attachment 1392292

You’ve missed literally every opportunity to make money, aren't you constantly filled with dread when you see how easily everyone else is making it? 4% of the working population has quit their jobs from crypto gains for God’s sake, the stock market is up 100% in like 2 years.

Everyone else your age is so wealthy and successful from these Bullruns. Everyone is making it except you
.:feelswhy:

View attachment 1392294 View attachment 1392299
View attachment 1392301 View attachment 1392302
very legit
it has never been easier to get rich

S

stamaster21

Amateur
Time online
8d 21h 39m
Digital Hitler said:
no point investing unless ur already rich tbh
The problem is to be effective in the stock market you need a decent sum of money already invested. By decent i means at least couple thousands. The dream that anyone can do well in the stock market is a lie. The avg american only makes 28k a year. You should invest still so you can understand how to invest , just use small sums of money but don't think your gonna get rich over night. The rich get richer in the stock market because even if they gain only 5-7 percent a year imagine whats 5-7percent of 1million let alone 5 million, folks can literally live off the small increases over time.

Users who are viewing this thread