Teeth don't show when smiling?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
My smile pretty much looks like this:
Hair

I never really show any teeth.
I know my palate is decent because I have never had braces or extractions and my wisdom teeth have come in so far so fine but dafuq is with my smile?
Is it caused by thin lips or short face syndrome?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 8318, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
@Copemaxxing has the same issue and he has SFS.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Copemaxxing
sfs possibly, will get it checked out at Z as well

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
IN B4 @Copemaxxing INVADES YOUR THREAD SPAMMING SHORT FACE SYNDROME BS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6191, Patrick Baitman and 5 others
I TOLD YOU MONTHS AGO LOL. I EVEN ASKED YOU DO YOU SEE TEETH WHILE SMILING? Its because your lower maxilla is too ccw rotated.

Thats why your jaw is straight from the sideprofile and your chin protrudes. I have the same issue btw. Looks like shit while talking and smiling. Luckily it makes you a bit more dom looking. Ask anything you want I try to help you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6191, audreyen and 2 others
You have gay syndrome bro

• JFL
I TOLD YOU MONTHS AGO LOL. I EVEN ASKED YOU DO YOU SEE TEETH WHILE SMILING? Its because your lower maxilla is too ccw rotated.

Thats why your jaw is straight from the sideprofile and your chin protrudes. I have the same issue btw. Looks like shit while talking and smiling. Luckily it makes you a bit more dom looking. Ask anything you want I try to help you
Only my upper teeth show and slightly is that a problem?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Yes it looks like shit trust me. I cant laugh or talk because I know I look like a teethless subhuman while doing so. Also Its good to look dom but this shit will makes you look too ogre. By fixing that with Bimax your lips nose and everything will look more harmonious.

• +1
ccw rotated jaw mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 5912
Yes it looks like shit trust me. I cant laugh or talk because I know I look like a teethless subhuman while doing so. Also Its good to look dom but this shit will makes you look too ogre. By fixing that with Bimax your lips nose and everything will look more harmonious.
Giga autism because this was a partial smile I never usually have my mouth wide open when smilingly naturally but whatever
I tried to fake a small smile this is what it looks like autism because it isn’t natural

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Copemaxxing
Recessed maxilla might be a cause.

Giga autism because this was a partial smile I never usually have my mouth wide open when smilingly naturally but whatever
I tried to fake a small smile this is what it looks like autism because it isn’t natural
View attachment 687931
Yes looks as worse as mine. Trust me smile is important af. But I am being honest you are very good looking for someone with sfs

AB363038 4B62 4855 A425 6D78B65A85E4 This is what most people with sfs look like. There is a surgeon in brazil who can fix sfs for 5k. It will ascend you minimum 1.5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Ocelot, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
Yes looks as worse as mine. Trust me smile is important af. But I am being honest you are very good looking for someone with sfs

View attachment 687937 This is what most people with sfs look like. There is a surgeon in brazil who can fix sfs for 5k. It will ascend you minimum 1.5 psl
Niggas face was deadass squashed in wtf
How come my frontal doesn’t look as bad?
Yea but brutal shit my natural smile is like the first one I posted

• +1

View attachment 687937 This is what most people with sfs look like. There is a surgeon in brazil who can fix sfs for 5k. It will ascend you minimum 1.5 psl
Tales from the german mental asylum schizo department

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, KDA Player, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Niggas face was deadass squashed in wtf
How come my frontal doesn’t look as bad?
Yea but brutal shit my natural smile is like the first one I posted
His maxilla is recessed+ he has sfs and no bones, thats a bad bad bad combo.

• +1

This is as close to a natural smile I can replicate faking it
A9BA6E3F B478 459F AF0A 7F84A3A0793F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Copemaxxing
join sfs bimax gang brother we will ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 5912 and Copemaxxing
This is actually quite common, since in many cases, the depressor labii inferioris muscle that brings the lower lip downwards is weak in many people, and only the upper teeth show unless you put more effort into the smile. You don't really have the philtrum/chin ratio of an SFS person, but the fact that your upper teeth show is less is an issue. I'm assuming you have 0 gum show too, characteristic of SFS.

Actually, the fact that you have the nose that you do is probably related to this. SFS patients often have downturned, hanging columella, and hooked overprominent noses.
Surprising that you don't have any sort of malocclusion.

• So Sad
This is actually quite common, since in many cases, the depressor labii inferioris muscle that brings the lower lip downwards is weak in many people, and only the upper teeth show unless you put more effort into the smile. You don't really have the philtrum/chin ratio of an SFS person, but the fact that your upper teeth show is less is an issue. I'm assuming you have 0 gum show too, characteristic of SFS.

Actually, the fact that you have the nose that you do is probably related to this. SFS patients often have downturned, hanging columella, and hooked overprominent noses.
Fucking kike orthos always told me I had a very healthy bite with no malocclusion I thought it was fine fckfuckfuckdjdjdndjs

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot

i have upturned nose

This is as close to a natural smile I can replicate faking it
View attachment 687939
Yeah looks like mine -> so shit. And idk why but if you have sfs you will look very non nt for some reason.

tagging all my sfs brothers.

@JosephGarrot123
@Latebloomer10
@EreptileDysfunction
@ArvidGustavsson (Slight sfs)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6217, Ocelot and 2 others
Yeah looks like mine -> so shit. And idk why but if you have sfs you will look very non nt for some reason.

tagging all my sfs brothers.

@JosephGarrot123
@Latebloomer10
@EreptileDysfunction
@ArvidGustavsson (Slight sfs)
You are an idiot stoo spreading misinformation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5912, Ocelot and 1 other person
You are an idiot stoo spreading misinformation
Where is the misinformation? The smile looks shit why would we lie? compare it to a good smile.

A shit smile and a gonial smaller than 100 will make someone look very non nt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Fucking kike orthos always told me I had a very healthy bite with no malocclusion I thought it was fine fckfuckfuckdjdjdndjs
Probably means your maxilla in its forward growth is fine.

Where is the misinformation? The smile looks shit why would we lie? compare it to a good smile.

You dont have short midface syndrome at all
Infact you rather have a long midface lol
I told you already what to do you are just circle jerking at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217

people will also always say you have a baby face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
@goat2x @Copemaxxing
Y’all niggas confusing me

• +1
You cant even type in the right name of this condition jfl. Shortface syndrome has nothing to do with short midface. Its just about the maxilla under the nose.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, goat2x and Ocelot
@Taylorswift you mog in this knowledge need help bhai

It is very possible to be forward grown and still have a long midface. Lundgren has a G.I. Joe character-tier gonial angle and still long midface.

Also, excess CCW rotation can lengthen the midface, I think it's possible to visualise this, once your occlusal plane begins to get closer to horizontal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Copemaxxing
You can even type in the right name of this condition jfl. Shortface syndrome has nothing to do with short midface. Its just about the maxilla under the nose.
Type in google short midface syndrome you will get legit deformed people
Your problem might be that you havent git enough vertical growth under the nose but thats not short midface syndrome

• JFL
It is very possible to be forward grown and still have a long midface. Lundgren has a G.I. Joe character-tier gonial angle and still long midface.

Also, excess CCW rotation can lengthen the midface, I think it's possible to visualise this, once your occlusal plane begins to get closer to horizontal.
Are u retarded? You are talking with yourself LOL

Your problem might be that you havent git enough vertical growth under the nose but thats not short midface syndrome
I read an ncbi paper that it’s often accompanied with severe malocclusion but I’ve never had extractions braces etc.
I’m so fucking confused right now

these people dont look deformed you need to type in short face syndrome and not short midface syndrome

• +1
For godsake man THE NAME IS NOT SHORT MIDFACE SYNDROME THE NAME IS „short face syndrome“ . Thats what you just described.

would you call her deformed or what? Jfl D28BD699 4831 48A6 AC0E 7E4D8F45F580

Are u retarded? You are talking with yourself LOL
I directly replied to your comment.
It's short face syndrome, not midface syndrome for a reason. The mandible is affected and its rotation plays a role too.

I directly replied to your comment.

It's short face syndrome, not midface syndrome for a reason. The mandible is affected and its rotation plays a role too.
I switched it up lol but you didnt answer to my comment you retard ive never said those things

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
I switched it up lol but you didnt answer to my comment you retard ive never said those things
"You dont have short midface syndrome at all
Infact you rather have a long midface lol"

jfl that I have to point this out to you.

I'm guessing you don't know that forward growth is essentially maxillary and mandibular rotation

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x