Teeth don't show when smiling?

"You dont have short midface syndrome at all
Infact you rather have a long midface lol"

jfl that I have to point this out to you.

I'm guessing you don't know that forward growth is essentially maxillary and mandibular rotation
yeah cause i switched up short midface syndrome and short face syndrome you idiot
ive never said that you cant have a forward grown face and a long midface

its becaues your high t ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
yeah cause i switched up short midface syndrome and short face syndrome you idiot
ive never said that you cant have a forward grown face and a long midface
"excess forward growth" = sfs.

It's evident you have 0 understanding of this topic and you're still rambling on about it, in typical constipated goat2x fashion.

It's evident you have 0 understanding of this topic and you're still rambling on about it, in typical constipated goat2x fashion.
No you are a fucking retard putting words in my mouth just stop trying to act like an aspie maxxed doctor you retard
ive never said the things that you mambled about
just shut the fuck up

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and goat2x
kys idiot if you get midface lenghetning you will look like a horse
AND AGAIN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MIDFACE LMAOOOOO

also post something that says ccw rotatino will cause a longer midface?

philtrum is considered midface you retards are you guys this dumb?
Look. The teeth are 1cm above your midface if you have sfs. the lower maxilla is too far up in the face. You pull it down a bit so the teeth are directly in the height level of the philtrum. The philtrum doesnt lenghten.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Look. The teeth are 1cm above your midface if you have sfs. the lower maxilla is too far up in the face. You pull it down a bit so the teeth are directly in the height level of the philtrum. The philtrum doesnt lenghten.
but this guy went from
1.1 to 0.99

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Yo guys so am I like deformed or nah JFL gotta go to bed soon

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Ocelot
also post something that says ccw rotatino will cause a longer midface?
Are you not able to visualise this? This is not a concept, this is like basic geometry. After a point, once your occlusal plane is pretty much horizontal, any more CCW rotation of the maxilla will ADD vertical length to the midface (but the mandible will rotate too, making the chin very short vertically)
No you are a fucking retard putting words in my mouth just stop trying to act like an aspie maxxed doctor you retard
ive never said the things that you mambled about
just shut the fuck up
I literally quoted you. Constantly raging doesn't make you right, you have next to no clue of what you're saying. "Short midface syndrome" jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
measure it you idiot
Philtrum stayed the same and nose lentgh cant get longer with this surgery lol. The only problem I see in this surgery is that the orbitals are going to be bigger.

you cant measure good from the pics because the heads are in different positions and the eyes dont align
AB363038 4B62 4855 A425 6D78B65A85E4

this guys became longer too

Philtrum stayed the same and nose lentgh cant get longer with this surgery lol. The only problem I see in this surgery is that the orbitals are going to be bigger.
whats the name of this surgery?
lefort with cw rotation?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6217
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x
measure it
it isnt going to be the same every pic i doubt midface really lengthengs altough im starting to doubt it now

but they got lefort 1 with cw appearently
Alveolar ridge is lower maxilla. So basically lefort 1. but there 2 types of lefort 1. Some Of them only get alveolar ridge and the true blackpill kings get the whole lower maxilla rotated cw

• Hmm...
Alveolar ridge is lower maxilla. So basically lefort 1. but there 2 types of lefort 1. Some Of them only get alveolar ridge and the true blackpill kings get the whole lower maxilla rotated cw
the alveolar ridge isnt the maxilla its just connected to it to my knowledge (might be wrong)

• +1
if you want the alveoral ridge to come down why not just pull it with bands?
its not hard to pull it like bone

• +1
the alveolar ridge isnt the maxilla its just connected to it to my knowledge (might be wrong)
some say its also maxilla (like my ortho) some say it isnt. I would say it is but idk tbh.

if you want the alveoral ridge to come down why not just pull it with bands?
its not hard to pull it like bone
HOW? Why wouldnt my ortho helped me with this shit then? He said „I can do whatever I want I cant solve your problem“

HOW? Why wouldnt my ortho helped me with this shit then? He said „I can do whatever I want I cant solve your problem“
you need to pull up the back or pull down the front with braces maybe?
i dont know tbh its just an idea that i got from this
Colored Elastics Marin Ortho

orthos nearly always use elastics at the end of the treatment to manipulate alveolar ridge and teeth

• +1
View attachment 687997
orthos nearly always use elastics at the end of the treatment to manipulate alveolar ridge and teeth
Pull it back? It will look recessed tbh. I just want bimax with forward advanchement and some cw rotation. Thats is. or can those elastics increase my gonion a bit?

View attachment 687997
So does my issue look the same?

Pull it back? It will look recessed tbh. I just want bimax with forward advanchement and some cw rotation. Thats is. or can those elastics increase my gonion a bit?
No pull it forward and down
i dont know maybe maybe not
maybe your lower jaw will be in different position so it can have effects?
go with the bimax it was just a thought of mine tho.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Copemaxxing
I dont know
my teeth arent showing when smiling
u seem to have a good bite i wouldnt bother with it but its your choice
I’ll bring it up with my dentist in the next scheduled appointment in that case

• +1
I dont know
my teeth arent showing when smiling
u seem to have a good bite i wouldnt bother with it but its your choice

Yeah I think op has a similar bonestructure to him. this guy also looks like has sfs but it looks fine when he isnt talking

• +1

Yeah I think op has a similar bonestructure to him. this guy also looks like has sfs but it looks fine when he isnt talking

but small teeth can matter too right?

• +1
I have similar problem, my closed mouth smile looks off

• +1

btw the patients who you posted got lefort 1 with cw rotation not alveolar ridge changes

• +1
but small teeth can matter too right?
Yes but that having small teeth that they wont even show while smiling would be very strange tbh

and its funny because all of them got a mandible surgery after
it seems like lefort wont be enough

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6217
Sdfd

this is my smile
its called maxilla downgraft

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Copemaxxing
I have an ugly smile🧕👮‍♀️👮‍♂️👳‍♂️👳‍♀️👷‍♀️👷‍♂️💂‍♀️👨‍💻👩‍🍳🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️👩‍🎤👩‍🏭👨‍🎨

and its funny because all of them got a mandible surgery after
it seems like lefort wont be enough
what do you mean by that? lefort 1 with cw rotation is always paired with bsso isnt it @Copemaxxing

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Copemaxxing