[Teeth Megathread] Whitening, Straightening, Personal Routines, ect

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
My personal routine

Morning
-Brush w/ standard toothpaste and Electric Toothbrush
Evening
-Activated Charcoal Powder (Every other day)
-Floss w/ dental floss
-Brush w/ standard toothpaste and Electric Toothbrush

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
teeth health is based on your diet not how often you brush your teeth
ps: how you made this megathread instantly on the front page

This is a Forum for Lookmaxing, full of young guys. While health is very important, especially long term, many conditions related to malnutrition won't affect us for years to come. I don't think it's a controversial statement to say that people care more about the way they appear (whiteness, general appearance, ect) rather than general health topics.
He has manipulated the mods.

I contacted a mod and asked if I could create a Teeth megathread. They said yes, but only if I gave up my ultra powerful 900iq cleansing routine listed above. It was a tough deal, but I'm a man of my word.

Y

YalaDAMNchili

Iron
For any of you who have braces or are thinking about investing in braces or any other mechanism for fixing the ole kisser, invest in a waterpik and use it whenever you're home everytime you eat something! Much faster and more effective than simply swishing water around or taking a dental floss pick and mining for any chunck of food.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
I get regular dental checkups for scaling. I think your diet is very important, my family keeps drinking freaking chai/tea and I have developed a habit of drinking coffee/tea per day and for some reason they also buy Coke a lot too.

I think I am just gonna stop drinking coffee, the caffeine tolerance build is not good to have when you need it (let's say a project or test is coming up or you need to work on something, if you have a high caffiene tolerence like I did when I had a ECA stack, it was very bad)

Same goes for Red Bull, try to turn that shit down if you can, at one point I was drinking it regularly.

I am drinking Coke as I type this with ice...

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
If you mewed as a child (proper bite not the autistic mewing and face pulling you see around here), you will have straight teeth for the most part

But if you're like me and had gaps in his teeth and malloclusion on the bottom row, get braces. Best decision from my parents tbh. Just make sure to wear your retainer nightly once you get the braces themselves off

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
My teeth were fucked but invisalign has worked wonders. The next step is aw surgery to fix my underbite and then ascension tbhtbh

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
My teeth were fucked but invisalign has worked wonders. The next step is aw surgery to fix my underbite and then ascension tbhtbh
What surgery are you getting boyo? Maybe bsso or something?

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
fuark my teeth are straight without gaps but still ended up with SHIT CHIN

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
fuark my teeth are straight without gaps but still ended up with SHIT CHIN

If you just wear a chinstrap where ever you go nobody will notice. Also take a skateboard with you so nobody noticesnthe chinstrap

P

ptethisbs

Iron
i got the crest strips like 4-5 years ago. results were really nice but they passed after couple of months.

GAY

GAY

Iron
my teeth are relatively portional but they are more yellow than a chinese man in the simpsons sadly

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
Brush vigorously at a 45 degree angle both the front and the back of the teeth.

Brush the tongue surface in common bacteria spots usually the left and right sides and the far back and area near uvula.

Gargle with water spit

Floss by moving to the left and right of each gum slit.

Gargle with mouthwash while making an 'ahhhhh' noise to reach back of mouth'.

If you want white teeth only way is with those bleaching kits from the dentist or the ones found online that cost 350 - 500 usd.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
I just paint my teeth a new shade of whote tbhtbh

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
crest strips are BY FAR the most popular in the world.. they got them on every supermarket like walmart etc. and amazon ofcourse..
Thanks. Wasn't sure if you got them for super cheap somewhere