Teeth whitening gel

Deleted member 7098

Deleted member 7098

-
I've been using this every 6 months for the past 2 years and my teeth have gotten significantly whiter, to the point that i get asked about my "beautiful white teeth"

This is the product i am using.
Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-12 um 02.13.24.png

You can order it on Amazon U.S. and have it shipped world wide. how ever if you live in germany, like i do, only dentists are officially allowed to order it.
I've bought it 4 times, 3 times with no complications and one time i had to pick it up from the customs office and make up some bullshit story that i didn't intend to use it on my teeth but for cleaning purposes JFL.

few rules:
  • get bleaching trays
  • do it 14 days every second day (7 applications. 45 min per treatment)
  • one treatment is 1/2 syringe, only use it on the outside of your teeth
  • no food or coloured drinks for 2 hours after every treatment - only water
  • no coffee, tee, coca cola, tomato during the use and 2 weeks after (1 month in total to be safe)
  • use remineralising tooth paste because your teeth will get very sensitive
  • repeat every 6 months
My teeth before i started it:
IMG 1775

After the 2 week treatment:
IMG 1773

it's like night and day and people do notice.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, j05, AscendingHero and 31 others
No teeth for your fa-...oh wait!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice, Chinlet Ascension, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Lifefuel, I'll use it after my crest whitestrips don't work

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
I just finished using 22% Carbamide Peroxide after 1 week and I got near identical results, I ordered a 44% solution that should come next week (the stuff you are using is 22% Carbamide Peroxide)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I just finished using 22% Carbamide Peroxide after 1 week and I got near identical results, I ordered a 44% solution that should come next week (the stuff you are using is 22% Carbamide Peroxide)
tag me in the progress thread if you decide to make one.
my teeth got pretty sensitive with 22%, for like a month after, i don't know if i would want to try 44%. keep us updated on how it worked for you, bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
@Kingkellz thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
i prefer yellow teeth cuz it matches my skin color

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice, TrestIsBest, Heguldus and 8 others
@Kingkellz thoughts?
Whitening gels are legit. Haven't used this specific one but blanx seems to be similar.
Dietary, lifestyle, and oral care regimens are the real secret to healthy naturally white teeth. But that's too hard for most ppl so products like these come in handy as temporary fixes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
I need to bulk natty, so I can those as a temporary fix

I need to bulk natty, so I can those as a temporary fix
i wouldn't call it temporary. if you would cut out tea, cola and coffee it could take a really really long time before they naturally start to yellow again.

It's as Kellz said, it's mostly about your diet. also it helps to quickly brush your teeth with out tooth-paste after drinking coffee/tee.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Danish_Retard
Looks really good and your teeth seem really straight which also helps, solid thread man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 7098
tag me in the progress thread if you decide to make one.
my teeth got pretty sensitive with 22%, for like a month after, i don't know if i would want to try 44%. keep us updated on how it worked for you, bro
I experienced no sensitivity, maybe a little on the first day ig

applying it to my invisalign makes it exponentially easier and safer

• +1
For the bleaching trays, do the need to have a UV light or be custom? Or just regular.

Going keto diet (avoid all salt and sugar/carb/alcohol) and using baking soda and crushed strawberry to brush your teeth (instead of flouride toothpaste) will solve this and give that whiter look.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
For the bleaching trays, do the need to have a UV light or be custom? Or just regular.
any will do as long as you feel comfortable with them being in your mouth for 45mins at a time.

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice and SexyMofo
Fucking MIRIN that chin.

Ngl i've been looking for a good teeth whitening thread so good timing.
But i cant go 1 day without green tea ngl

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 7098
Also question about the trays, my front teeth aren't crooked but they are slightly turnt not very visible from the front but how would they fit in a whitening tray?

Also question about the trays, my front teeth aren't crooked but they are slightly turnt not very visible from the front but how would they fit in a whitening tray?
the trays you order on amazon are basically all the same and all not very good tbh.

they are made out of some kind of rubber.
you put them in boiling water for a few second and then put them into your mouth and press them to your teeth. you repeat that process until they fit.

the trays are mainly so that your salvia doesn‘t wear away the gel while it is applied, so even cheap ones will do the job

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6873
the trays you order on amazon are basically all the same and all not very good tbh.

they are made out of some kind of rubber.
you put them in boiling water for a few second and then put them into your mouth and press them to your teeth. you repeat that process until they fit.

the trays are mainly so that your salvia doesn‘t wear away the gel while it is applied, so even cheap ones will do the job
Alright will do!
Tanning lotion is coming in tomorrow so pretty excited to see the results, i've read good reviews on it

Alright will do!
Tanning lotion is coming in tomorrow so pretty excited to see the results, i've read good reviews on it
make a thread about and tag me in it 👍 i haven‘t found a good tanning lotion yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
make a thread about and tag me in it 👍 i haven‘t found a good tanning lotion yet
Will do, i was looking at it and for 10 euro's it's worth the try, i bought at a dutch cosmetic store. Idk they might have them in Germany too

Good job OP. I'll try this after I finish my crest strips

what about alcohol and smoking?

what about alcohol and smoking?
i do drink quite regularly and it doesn‘t seem to have an effect on the outcome if you don‘t mix it with the mentioned drinks like coffee, tea or coca cola

smoking on the other hand is a death sentence for white teeth. i have friends who also used the same product but had to re-do it every other month because the smoking yellowed their teeth so much

Last edited:
i do trink quite regularly and it doesn‘t seem to have an effect on the outcome if you don‘t mix it with the mentioned drinks like coffee, tea or coca cola

smoking on the other hand is a death sentence for white teeth. i have friends who also used the same product but had to re-do it every other month because the smoking yellowed their teeth so much
alright sounds good, i will order it and will update when i finish thanks for the thread

• +1
one more question when im in my treatment do i just smallow normal? it feels like im smallowing some of the gel, and if im not im getting to much water in my mouth.

try not to swallow while doing it and keep your mouth shut.

your salvia results in the bubbling up of the bleaching solution which should then cover your teeth. if you swallow too much it could have a negative effect on the result.

• +1
Reactions: TomiTOmsen
update: i can see improvments on my teeth its not insane but its much more worth then oil pulling for months or trying all these youtube (baking soda) shit you find on youtube

• +1
update: i can see improvments on my teeth its not insane but its much more worth then oil pulling for months or trying all these youtube (baking soda) shit you find on youtube
awesome to hear. did you complete the full 7 treatments?

I've been using this every 6 months for the past 2 years and my teeth have gotten significantly whiter, to the point that i get asked about my "beautiful white teeth"

This is the product i am using.
Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-12 um 02.13.24.png

You can order it on Amazon U.S. and have it shipped world wide. how ever if you live in germany, like i do, only dentists are officially allowed to order it.
I've bought it 4 times, 3 times with no complications and one time i had to pick it up from the customs office and make up some bullshit story that i didn't intend to use it on my teeth but for cleaning purposes JFL.

few rules:
  • get bleaching trays
  • do it 14 days every second day (7 applications. 45 min per treatment)
  • one treatment is 1/2 syringe, only use it on the outside of your teeth
  • no food or coloured drinks for 2 hours after every treatment - only water
  • no coffee, tee, coca cola, tomato during the use and 2 weeks after (1 month in total to be safe)
  • use remineralising tooth paste because your teeth will get very sensitive
  • repeat every 6 months
My teeth before i started it:
View attachment 509460

After the 2 week treatment:
View attachment 509461

it's like night and day and people do notice.
is this in best of the best because it should be

• +1
awesome to hear. did you complete the full 7 treatments?
yes, my teeth only was sensitive for like 30m after every treatment, i prob cheated with drinking a little coca cola on partys but at the end good improvments

• +1
is this in best of the best because it should be
there is already a teeth whitening thread by @Kingkellz. if he doesn‘t mind he could copy my thread and add it as an addition to his. the more people see this the better

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Kingkellz
I'll buy it @OP, Danke
Are you Latino?

I'll buy it @OP, Danke
Are you Latino?
make sure to let us know about your results, take before and after pics

I'm half arab half german (y)

Last edited:
there is already a teeth whitening thread by @Kingkellz. if he doesn‘t mind he could copy my thread and add it as an addition to his. the more people see this the better
that would be ideal

Just take salt

Where you bought the bleaching trays?

If you can afford it man, look into Zoom laser teeth whitening. It's clinical grade whitening, so it actually works

Check out a website called GroupOn, and select your relevant location, and look in the teeth whitening category. You can find some dental clinics offering a good deal.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I have had some Carbamide Peroxide 35% syringes lying somewhere for six months or so, they weren't in a dark place sor most of the time, so they were exposed to light a bit,

do you think the CP is still good? What's the shelf-lfie of this stuff?

I have had some Carbamide Peroxide 35% syringes lying somewhere for six months or so, they weren't in a dark place sor most of the time, so they were exposed to light a bit,

do you think the CP is still good? What's the shelf-lfie of this stuff?
no idea, packing says to keep it out of the sun if you store it

How many g of gels do you use in one session? All around the teeth or only the front part? 14 days straight every single day(14 sessions) or eod for 14 days(7 sessions)?

How many g of gels do you use in one session? All around the teeth or only the front part? 14 days straight every single day(14 sessions) or eod for 14 days(7 sessions)?
7 sessions, half a syringe per session, only apply it to the front part of your teeth (marked it with 1-4) and the trays of course

Bildschirmfoto 2021 07 13 um 032755

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche
7 sessions, half a syringe per session, only apply it to the front part of your teeth (marked it with 1-4) and the trays of course

View attachment 1222266
I'm not getting the same brand here, but how big is that syringe? Like how many ml do you use?

Also in @Kingkellz's guide he said this
You should whiten your teeth every single day, with no rest days for 14 days total. There have been studies on this, and it is the most effective way. Doing EoD or longer than 14 days is not optimal.
Daily treatment for 14 days offers 90% of the total results of a cycle vs 42 days
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.520.7025&rep=rep1&type=pdf

I'm confused if I should use it ed or eod

I'm not getting the same brand here, but how big is that syringe? Like how many ml do you use?

Also in @Kingkellz's guide he said this

I'm confused if I should use it ed or eod
Whichever my nigga you’re over thinking it

Look on YouTube how to apply the gel, it’s a dot on every indent in the gel

• +1
@MoeZart

Bro I’m Ngl I bought 35% and I tried making the mouth trays fit in my mouth but they all shrunk or didn’t mold to my teeth

My dumbass put it on a cotton swab and rubbed it along my teeth, now I have a ball of paper under my tongue while I wait

Is this bad? Saw some redditor say it’s asking for a “full blown chemical burn” in my mouth

Last edited:
My dumbass put it on a cotton swab
not optimal as it will absorb loads of it.
Bro I’m Ngl I bought 35% and I tried making the mouth trays fit in my mouth but they all shrunk or didn’t mold to my teeth
those do-it yourself trays are all trash tbh, as long as you keep them in it should be fine. their only purpose is to keep the gel from getting flushed away by your saliva, and to have a barrier between your teeth, where you apply the gel, and the inner skin of your mouth for protection. they don't have to sit tight on your teeth necessarily.
Is this bad? Saw some redditor say it’s asking for a “full blown chemical burn” in my mouth
na, that's retarded, by the time it reaches your tongue it is already heavily diluted with your spit, so no worries. you should only make sure that you don't put the pure solution onto your gums/other skin.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT