• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
naziryangoslingcel

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
  • Woah
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

• Woah

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
Ken-sama! Honto ni success! Wishing you all the best in Japan. Kind regards,

Gengar-kun.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseduoAryan and ChiraqJihad
My name is lennox Shang, I am a trinidian Canadian looksmax user. I am currently 21 and I am studying markering in university

• +1
Ok, so I'm a 28 year old dateless KHHV. I'm a muzzie, which works as an explanation behind my lack of dating success, but it also works as a cope. I can pretend I am not an utter subhuman :)ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) but I keep it real with myself and acknowledge that I am indeed very unattractive.

• So Sad
IMG 1388
PIC

Ok, so I'm a 28 year old dateless KHHV. I'm a muzzie, which works as an explanation behind my lack of dating success, but it also works as a cope. I can pretend I am not an utter subhuman :)ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) but I keep it real with myself and acknowledge that I am indeed very unattractive.
are u like normie irl or introverrted aspie

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Wish me luck in Japan!
IMG 1389

• Love it
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Ken-sama! Honto ni success! Wishing you all the best in Japan. Kind regards,

Gengar-kun.
Arigato Gengar-San, why don't we go together. Will be even more fun.

Sayonara

• +1
no

• So Sad
are u like normie irl or introverrted aspie
I'm a mix of both. I tend to keep quiet unless spoken to. But in high school, I was very outgoing and extroverted. I was hanging out everyday, got invited to birthday parties (by both boys and girls). Then college came, I became more self-conscious about the way I was getting treated due to looks so I started to introvertmaxx. Then I dropped out, NEETed for years which nuked my social skills. Hence why I am now who I am now: quiet unless spoken to.

• Woah
Arigato Gengar-San, why don't we go together. Will be even more fun.

Sayonara
Ken-sama. I am a brown gaijin, Japanese hito want white people, not shitskin gaijins. But arigato gozaimasu for the invitation. Ganbare, Ken-sama. I am rooting for you.

Jaana!

• So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan
21yo htn ascended from fat ltn though getting girls would make me happy it doesnt still depressed playing the guitar and smoking weed allday

• Woah
Ken-sama. I am a brown gaijin, Japanese hito want white people, not shitskin gaijins. But arigato gozaimasu for the invitation. Ganbare, Ken-sama. I am rooting for you.

Jaana!
IMG 1390

• JFL