Official ANOUNCEMENT!

D

Deleted member 66616

Iron
I will be logging off for the day!

feel free to with me goodbyes, but to whom it may concern I will NOT be available for replies. thanks!

@FaceandBBC Degrade urself alone! Bye!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, itzyaboyJJ and FaceandBBC
Bye gonna miss you

I made this nigga look so retarded, he's quitting the forum for the day. This sped manlet thinks taking DMSO and saline alone will change the color of your eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Autismcel and kebab
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, itzyaboyJJ, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
I will be logging off for the day!

feel free to with me goodbyes, but to whom it may concern I will NOT be available for replies. thanks!

@FaceandBBC Degrade urself alone! Bye!
5b987f537d4fe1d4867f0694d1d823dd

Don't do other bro. Who's gonna carry the forum while you are gone? Pls

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Don't do other bro. Who's gonna carry the forum while you are gone? Pls
im here for 5 more minutes. to attack this deformed black jew @FaceandBBC

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
View attachment 2838807

been active on many different subjects, anyone who supports this whipped ethiopian nigger is casual and hasnt even read the thread.
As i said, I'm Black American and am not East African. So I don't where that's coming from. I mentally clapped you so hard you made a thread saying you were logging off for the day just to come back and blow up my alerts.

As i said, I'm Black American and am not East African. So I don't where that's coming from. I mentally clapped you so hard you made a thread saying you were logging off for the day just to come back and blow up my alerts.
IM SUPERIOR. Ur ancestors were slaves, mine were inventors and builders. ur my forum bitch.

IM SUPERIOR. Ur ancestors were slaves, mine were inventors and builders. ur my forum bitch.
I highly doubt you're even white to begin with but Jews are literally raping the white population out of existance the very moment we speak. When I went to south and west Europe during winter the amount of ethnics in the countries was jaw dropping. SFcels solution of doing something about it is coming on the internet yapping/ seething about it. And yes, you are so superior to blacks that you are rambling about how your ancestors are were inventors and that you're taking DMSO and saline to lighten your eyes on a looksmaxxing forum.
GKRd02dWYAAw9Td

Last edited:
I highly doubt you're even white to begin with but Jews are literally raping the white population out of existance the very moment we speak. When I went to south and west Europe during winter the amount of ethnics in the countries was jaw dropping. SFcels solution of doing something about it is coming on the internet yapping/ seething about it. And yes, you are so superior to blacks that you are rambling about how your ancestors are were inventors and that you're taking DMSO and saline to lighten your eyes on a looksmaxxing forum.
View attachment 2838941
https://looksmax.org/threads/1k-plus-posts-ur-a-cuck.1000466/

SORRY DNR!

• Hmm...
Reactions: FaceandBBC