D

Deleted member 689

Iron
ay

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
How tall are you atm?

How tall are you atm?
5'7 or something like that (manlet), but my growth plates are still open and I'm still waiting my growth spurt lol

Increase growth hormone (buy Ibutamoren 25mg per dose if you can, otherwise there are other drugs/supplements that you can take that won't work as well and if they do they are illegal and require you to put a needle in your ass), keep your growth plates open longer by lowering estrogen (just take 3mg melatonin 15 minutes before bed every night except weekends) don't starve yourself, do exercise except ones putting a heavy load on your frame as this fucks up your spinal discs (quads don't matter anyway, never do barbell squats) and sleep as much as you can, preferably at night. I go to bed at 8 when I'm not busy giving my godly advice to you subhumans
Also do not take accutane or any antibiotics, eat a shitton of meat, stop jacking off 5 times a day you bastard, (at this point I'm just giving advice I'd want if I found this shit at 15) never get braces, start worshiping Mike Mew for jaw gains, and ask out that fucking girl you dumbass pussyass bitchass motherfucking bitch suck my dick I fucking hate you 15 year old Wincel stupid son of a bitch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksJourney, AstroSky and 1 other person
Increase growth hormone (buy Ibutamoren 25mg per dose if you can, otherwise there are other drugs/supplements that you can take that won't work as well and if they do they are illegal and require you to put a needle in your ass), keep your growth plates open longer by lowering estrogen (just take 3mg melatonin 15 minutes before bed every night except weekends) don't starve yourself, do exercise except ones putting a heavy load on your frame as this fucks up your spinal discs (quads don't matter anyway, never do barbell squats) and sleep as much as you can, preferably at night. I go to bed at 8 when I'm not busy giving my godly advice to you subhumans
Is excessive sleep bad? There are days that I sleep 10+ hours.

get some sleep kiddo

Is excessive sleep bad? There are days that I sleep 10+ hours.
That usually means you're about to get a growth spurt real fuckin soon, Ibutamoren has me sleeping much longer as well, its a side effect of growth hormone

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just fucking stand on your tippie toes a lot, make sure you got enough calcium and protein, I hit a good ass diet when I was about 17 and grew by like 2 inches. Try biking, and when you do it, like stand up and stretch at the top but dont let your foot off the pedal. It'll stretch your leg muscle

That usually means you're about to get a growth spurt real fuckin soon, Ibutamoren has me sleeping much longer as well, its a side effect of growth hormone
No, I mean, I usually wake up but I'm too lazy to get out of my bed and I end up sleeping more.

Sleep well and consume a healthy diet. Nothing else you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and AscendingHero
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: This is what that fucker told me on quora when I was 15. Don't listen to the normies, do some research
You also said I shouldn't get on Accutane, but I just finished my 6 month course 2 weeks ago. FUCK MY LIFE.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: This is what that fucker told me on quora when I was 15. Don't listen to the normies, do some research
Share some of that research boyo.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You also said I shouldn't get on Accutane, but I just finished my 6 month course 2 weeks ago. FUCK MY LIFE.
I feel empathy. It shouldn't completely halt your growth but it is known to stunt it for some time, keep HGHmaxing and if you end up a manlet, you know who to take revenge on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649
I already sleep well, but my diet is really bad. What food can stimulate growth?
Eat a balanced diet with a good amount of carbs, fat, protein.

I already sleep 8+ hours everyday.
Biking, calcium, 1500 mg or more, dont worry about overeating on calcium upper limit is like 3000 mg or some crazy shit, just eat more calcium, right now, itll help all your bones trust me, also protein, cardio, gym lift big heavy stuff

Just fucking stand on your tippie toes a lot, make sure you got enough calcium and protein, I hit a good ass diet when I was about 17 and grew by like 2 inches. Try biking, and when you do it, like stand up and stretch at the top but dont let your foot off the pedal. It'll stretch your leg muscle
So should I drink a lot of milk or use calcium supplements? I heard milk is bad.

Share some of that research boyo.
I already gave my most useful advice, basically lower estrogen and increase growth hormone as much as you can, drugs like letrozole and pharma HGH are the best for this. Found an article and a study confirming you can definitely increase your height past its "genetic limit" (jewish scam) with HGH but I lost them and the fucks at google wont let me find it again. The only other thing is LSJL (basically clamping your ankles for height gains) seems to work on rats with open growth plates, so worth looking into for youngcels.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I already gave my most useful advice, basically lower estrogen and increase growth hormone as much as you can, drugs like letrozole and pharma HGH are the best for this. Found an article and a study confirming you can definitely increase your height past its "genetic limit" (jewish scam) with HGH but I lost them and the fucks at google wont let me find it again. The only other thing is LSJL (basically clamping your ankles for height gains) seems to work on rats with open growth plates, so worth looking into for youngcels.
@DrTony thoughts?

5'7 or something like that (manlet), but my growth plates are still open and I'm still waiting my growth spurt lol
5'7 is not bad, you still have time, you can always try to get some mk677

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
So should I drink a lot of milk or use calcium supplements? I heard milk is bad.
Milk is full of estrogen which will end up closing your growth plates sooner, don't listen to FukkenLoser he's a fucking loser just take my advice (no offense I'm just smarter than "biking will stretch your leg muscle" and "lift big heavy stuff", its just speculation but lifting heavy can fuck up your spinal growth)

Put like fucking 7 oranges in a blender, then just eat normally, use cronometer and put your diet in there, guaranteed you are at about 1000 mg, you just need some boost, also pay close attention to the info the other guys give you, these drugs could be lifesavers.

Definitely workout and get a diet plan tho, use cronometer and get lots of calcium and protein

What about Ibutamoren, is it better than Letrozole and Pharma HGH? What should I use?
Milk is full of estrogen which will end up closing your growth plates sooner, don't listen to FukkenLoser he's a fucking loser just take my advice (no offense I'm just smarter than "biking will stretch your leg muscle" and "lift big heavy stuff", its just speculation but lifting heavy can fuck up your spinal growth)
Okay, so should I use calcium supplements or what?

fucking 7 oranges

Uh...
What about Ibutamoren, is it better than Letrozole and Pharma HGH? What should I use?

Okay, so should I use calcium supplements or what?
HGH is expensive as fuck and also illegal and probably fake if you get it online, Ibutamoren is supposed to be a cheaper equivalent but HGH should be better, yes. Also keep in mind if you do use Ibutamoren you will need to take a break (I'd say a month) every 3 months so your body doesn't adapt to it. Take calcium supplements but do not neglect the other minerals, calcium is just a meme. To get these other minerals eat meat and use enough salt (Himalayan and Celtic are the best and won't give you high blood pressure)

Last edited:
@DrTony thoughts?
Nothing works for height increase if your growth plates are fused (this can be confirmed with simple x-ray of your wrists typically).
If your growth plates are open,nothing works as well in the sense that you cannot increase height beyond your pre-determined genetic height.
Severe caloric restriction for long periods of time during puberty can stunt growth *temporarily* until normal nutrition is resumed. Corticosteroids also have such an effect. If you are short you are short. If you are average you are average. If you are tall you are tall. Accept it and move on. There is nothing you can do about it. Maybe in the future with CRISPR-Cas9 editing.
I am not here to offer false hope, I am sorry.

The posts about calcium supplements or estrogen inhibitors are just laughable. Criminal misinformation.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 281
Nothing works for height increase if your growth plates are fused (this can be confirmed with simple x-ray of your wrists typically).
If your growth plates are open,nothing works as well in the sense that you cannot increase height beyond your pre-determined genetic height.
Severe caloric restriction for long periods of time during puberty can stunt growth *temporarily* until normal nutrition is resumed. Corticosteroids also have such an effect. If you are short you are short. If you are average you are average. If you are tall you are tall. Accept it and move on. There is nothing you can do about it. Maybe in the future with CRISPR-Cas9 editing.
@Wincel @plnk

Nothing works for height increase if your growth plates are fused
Bones contain relaxin receptors so (in theory) you can just inject relaxin and grow bones even if plates are fused

The posts about calcium supplements or estrogen inhibitors are just laughable. Criminal misinformation.
I wish I had that fucking study I swear to God when I find it your asshole will be bleeding and I will be crowned world's most arrogant smug asshole

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227
Lord Broscience

But I'd say: HGH if you really want noticeable results. Eat a calorie surplus if you're thin or average weight. Lots of milk, grass fed organic meats, fruits and veggies. Eat a healthy, balanced diet. For exercise: I'd say: focus on running, walking hills, and lots of pullups. Hand from a pullup bar a lot (this will also build your grip so you'll win those high school arm wrestles, if you care). And sleep well. You'll max your height.

What are your parent's heights?

@Wincel

You are a clueless pimpled teenager who has never read a full paper in his entire life. And you somehow became an expert in bone physiology and growth of long bones because you googled height increase and read a couple of wiki pages. GTFO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, AscendingHero, Clark69 and 1 other person
Lord Broscience

But I'd say: HGH if you really want noticeable results. Eat a calorie surplus if you're thin or average weight. Lots of milk, grass fed organic meats, fruits and veggies. Eat a healthy, balanced diet. For exercise: I'd say: focus on running, walking hills, and lots of pullups. Hand from a pullup bar a lot (this will also build your grip so you'll win those high school arm wrestles, if you care). And sleep well. You'll max your height.

What are your parent's heights?
I don't know my exact mom's height, but I think it's 160cm, and my dad is 179cm. Yeah, I'm not supposed to be tall, but I have friends with shorter parents that are literally 6'3. How?

I don't know my exact mom's height, but I think it's 160cm, and my dad is 179cm. Yeah, I'm not supposed to be tall, but I have friends with shorter parents that are literally 6'3. How?

Its called genetic re-shuffling or recombination. Pure luck of what alleles of various genetic variants (thousands) you inherited from each parent at conception.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Working on that one with the HGH peptides

Outliers exist. Or their parents just didn't reach their potential height.

Its called genetic re-shuffling or recombination. Pure luck of what alleles of various genetic variants (thousands) you inherited from each parent at conception.
Can I still have a growth spurt? I think I grew less than 10cm in the past 3 years.

How could I know? Are you serious? Why don't you take a simple x-ray of your wrist and have your doc examine it for ossification according to the atlas they use(the name of which I don't remember atm)
This is a wrist with open growth plates which correlates with open growth plates throughout the long bones in your your body (femurs, elbows, tibias, etc)
https://www.google.com/search?q=atlas+growth+plate+fusion&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=PFkZqPoSCL7WXM%3A%2C5XbeKGtIL2t-fM%2C_&usg=AI4_-kTBBdTqLfGNGRxStaoxYNgTh6d-hQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiTzsLxkuXfAhULQK0KHRI6DYYQ9QEwDXoECAQQBg#imgrc=XDBqMVsUbCsAPM:

This is an xray with ossified growth plates - ITS OVER.
https://www.google.com/search?q=atlas+growth+plate+fusion&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=PFkZqPoSCL7WXM%3A%2C5XbeKGtIL2t-fM%2C_&usg=AI4_-kTBBdTqLfGNGRxStaoxYNgTh6d-hQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiTzsLxkuXfAhULQK0KHRI6DYYQ9QEwDXoECAQQBg#imgrc=XDBqMVsUbCsAPM:

• Woah
@Wincel

You are a clueless pimpled teenager who has never read a full paper in his entire life. And you somehow became an expert in bone physiology and growth of long bones because you googled height increase and read a couple of wiki pages. GTFO
Keep sucking the dick of the same modern medicine that thinks yanking kids teeth out is a-okay and that thought giving me drugs that made me attempt suicide was a good move to fix my apparent attention span problem. Its all about money and genetics are an excuse for lack of knowledge. What kind of doctor are you again?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and BornAgainChad
How could I know? Are you serious? Why don't you take a simple x-ray of your wrist show and have your doc examine it for ossification?
This is a wrist with open growth plates which correlates with open growth plates throughout the long bones in your your body (femurs, elbows, tibias, etc)
https://www.google.com/search?q=atl...0KHRI6DYYQ9QEwDXoECAQQBg#imgrc=XDBqMVsUbCsAPM:

This is an xray with ossified growth plates - ITS OVER.
https://www.google.com/search?q=atl...0KHRI6DYYQ9QEwDXoECAQQBg#imgrc=XDBqMVsUbCsAPM:
My growth plates are still open, I checked them 3 months ago.

Outliers exist. Or their parents just didn't reach their potential height.
You also said to drink a lot of milk, but @Wincel said it contains a lot of estrogen and it would make my growth plates fuse earlier.

You also said to drink a lot of milk, but @Wincel said it contains a lot of estrogen and it would make my growth plates fuse earlier.
I know. Milk has a lot of minerals and protein that help with bone growth though. You have the option of cutting it out, but it makes it harder to get all that nutrition in one bundle like dairy. Babies drink milk to grow, cuz it's the best food for it. Maybe broscience. One thing I should add is, make sure you have adequate levels of Vitamin D.

Keep sucking the dick of the same modern medicine that thinks yanking kids teeth out is a-okay and that thought giving me drugs that made me attempt suicide was a good move to fix my apparent attention span problem. Its all about money and genetics are an excuse for lack of knowledge. What kind of doctor are you again?

Medicine is not perfect! Science is not perfect. Its an ongoing process and its self-correcting in nature. All good scientists and MDs will tell you they don't have all the answers.

I am not sure how your ADD problems and your experience with ritalin/adderall is relevant to the discussion here.

• So Sad
Medicine is not perfect! Science is not perfect. Its an ongoing process and its self-correcting in nature. All good scientists and MDs will tell you they don't have all the answers.

I am not sure how your ADD problems and your experience with ritalin/adderall is relevant to the discussion here.
Let me ask you two more things. Is it a bad thing if my bone age is 17 even though I'm 15? And would injecting HGH with prescription of my endocrinologist help me grow taller? Or it's useless?

What do you mean if it is bad. It is what it is, kind of sucks but hey. Bone age/epiphyseal growth plate closuer can be confirmed accurately with simple X-ray as I said. A bone age of 17 means that you have pretty much reached your genetic height. Maybe 1-3 cm left if any.
For you second questionIt is expensive and useless if there is no medically diagnosed GH deficiency due to some pituitary abnormality or similar condition. Ask your doc.

• +1
What do you mean if it is bad. It is what it is, kind of sucks but hey. Bone age/epiphyseal growth plate closuer can be confirmed accurately through X-ray as I said.
For you second questionIt is expensive and useless if there is no medically diagnosed GH deficiency due to some pituitary abnormality or similar condition. Ask your doc.
I checked my growth plates and bone age 3 months ago with X-ray. My growth plates are still open and my bone age is 17.

A bone age of 17 means that you have pretty much reached your genetic height. Maybe 1-3 cm left if any. Ask your doc.

• So Sad