Tell me how this site was in 2020, I want to bring this site into a new era.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
So I am asking anyone who was here in 2019/2020, what it was like because I want to replicate those factors and usher in a "biotech era".
  • Was most of the looksmaxxing knowledge on this site found during that time era?
  • Was there very little looksmaxxing knowledge before this era?
  • Does the information being easily executed a factor in the rising of this era? Or is this not relevant.
  • Do you think this website plateaued due to running out of new discoveries?
  • How did people make these discoveries?
  • What kind of posts were being made, just guides or people also releasing some looksmaxxing information like for example "Found an instant fading hair clipper".
  • How do I encourage people to do research along with me?
Any suggestions and explanations?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 20618, Lorsss and 2 others
Apr 15, 2022

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and enchanted_elixir
No one comes here to looksmax anymore most of the info can be found within a few hours of searching or days at most.

This is where socially awkward autists congregate as a replacement of social media, which is why most people rot in offtopic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, HeartOfStone, Deleted member 17676 and 18 others
Start by banning me

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and enchanted_elixir
Yes the knowledge during that time was easy to apply . Bob Threads from this piece of shit @Ada Mustang were carrying the forum .

But another reason this forum was popular back then is the evisceration wars:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Yes the knowledge during that time was easy to apply . Bob Threads from this piece of shit @Ada Mustang were carrying the forum .

But another reason this forum was popular back then is the evisceration wars:Comfy:
Dec 9, 2021

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 13787, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Just go on Page 1000 of the looksmaxxing section and read the threads.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Kingcel32

Do you think we can still make progress without having them be easy to apply?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
So I am asking anyone who was here in 2019/2020, what it was like because I want to replicate those factors and usher in a "biotech era".
  • Was most of the looksmaxxing knowledge on this site found during that time era?
  • Does the information being easily executed a factor in the rising of this era? Or is this not relevant.
  • What kind of posts were being made, just guides or people also releasing some looksmaxxing information like for example "Found an instant fading hair clipper".
We need to look for more unconventional looksmaxxes in order to usher in a new era. I’m still looking for the magic pill/holy grail.

most of the well believed and represented looksmax ideas were fomulated during this time yes, and id personally put that down to lockdowns meaning people had more time to research shit and come to conclusions. i still truly believe there are countless more ways for us to looksmax and should be looking for them
2) before this era it was mewing, subliminals and maybe gym the most profound looksmax knowledge
3) not sure what you mean
4) the site has plateued sure due to the general lack of people actually trying to looksmax and the mods allowing low quality spam posts just degrading the on site seo meaning that any good threads may be getting piled under spam.
5) i created the teen roiding pill, all it came from was googling key words on NCBI like "teen androgen use and the facial plane" etc and finding if there was any evidence behind an idea of mine
6) off topic was kinda on topic

the high qiuality guides and information would be in looksmax section and the offtopic would be like 20% funny sperg shit and like 80% deeper discussion or ideas that werent quite high quality enough for looksmax section
7) YOU can't but mods could bring in an award system for users who contribute a lot and make NEW ideas and methods or concise versions of knowledge we know just able to be read easier or applied to a general audience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Zures, Britmaxxer and 5 others
We need to look for more unconventional looksmaxxes in order to usher in a new era. I’m still looking for the magic pill/holy grail.
I'll take note of this.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and MewMaxxing

Now there s no real beef anymore therefore no eviscerations, only @FailedNormieManlet somehow reminisced those type of threads but in his own more sophisticated way of writing them , which isnt enough but it s something :Comfy:

Do you think we can still make progress without having them be easy to apply?
Most people dont have access to surgeries so softmaxxes are more popular overall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and enchanted_elixir
I mean, does the fact that the advice was easy to implement is a contributor to the era, as in if it wasn't easy, the era wouldn't have happened or would have been stunted.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Countless mog battles, people were obsessing over Chico and Barrett, there were “gangs” and you either had a Chico pfp and were in the Lachowski gang or you were in Barrett gang. Back then Arvid was also making narcy autistic posts.

toth77 made some pretty hilarious videos, two funniest users were either Fatsofag or Thongmaster (probably the greatest larper of .org). Both deleted their accounts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Hades, Kingcel32 and 2 others
most of the well believed and represented looksmax ideas were fomulated during this time yes, and id personally put that down to lockdowns meaning people had more time to research shit and come to conclusions. i still truly believe there are countless more ways for us to looksmax and should be looking for them
2) before this era it was mewing, subliminals and maybe gym the most profound looksmax knowledge
4) the site has plateued sure due to the general lack of people actually trying to looksmax and the mods allowing low quality spam posts just degrading the on site seo meaning that any good threads may be getting piled under spam.
5) i created the teen roiding pill, all it came from was googling key words on NCBI like "teen androgen use and the facial plane" etc and finding if there was any evidence behind an idea of mine

the high qiuality guides and information would be in looksmax section and the offtopic would be like 20% funny sperg shit and like 80% deeper discussion or ideas that werent quite high quality enough for looksmax section
7) YOU can't but mods could bring in an award system for users who contribute a lot and make NEW ideas and methods or concise versions of knowledge we know just able to be read easier or applied to a general audience
So do you think the moderators and people, in general, should be much more brutal with the filtering of low-quality content?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Lev Peshkov
I mean, does the fact that the advice was easy to implement is a contributor to the era, as in if it wasn't easy, the era wouldn't have happened or would have been stunted.
i mean i dont think it is an era speicific apsect but rather something we should be aiming to do in every quality thread

not only are the threads we have now often too long they are also far too niche for the avg user to understand or will use words more associated with research rather than words or guides that are actual guides

for example an ideal guide should be formatted as

HEADERMAXXING- WHY AND HOW TO MAX (x)!

SPOILER [INTRODUCTION]
SPOILER[SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE]
SPOILER[ PROUDCTS NEEDED AND BUDGET]
SPOILDER[ HOW TO ACTUALLY APPLY THIS KNOWLEDGE]

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and enchanted_elixir
So do you think the moderators and people, in general, should be much more brutal with the filtering of low-quality content?
Yes and no. we need freedom of speech on here thats what made it so good in 2020 but rather a system the higher quality the post perhaps it gets boosted and more ppl see it and can contribute

thats another thing i failed to mention the sense of community in 2020 was wayyy more people would try and be helpful and help each other out

at the end of the day we in the same boat as each other and should be helping each other because at some point this networking we are doing now could pay off in the future

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Kroker, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Yes and no. we need freedom of speech on here thats what made it so good in 2020 but rather a system the higher quality the post perhaps it gets boosted and more ppl see it and can contribute

thats another thing i failed to mention the sense of community in 2020 was wayyy more people would try and be helpful and help each other out

at the end of the day we in the same boat as each other and should be helping each other because at some point this networking we are doing now could pay off in the future
@Alexanderr @Lorsss @Master @PapiMew

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

@Alexanderr @PapiMew @AscendingHero @Master

Any post that has "how to", "guide", "looksmax" or any other looksmaxxing keywords should get priority throughout the site unless it's in off-topic.

What programming language is this site coded in? Just curious.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, FreakkForLife and AscendingHero
Who cares, most of the useful information was on Lookism and now it is gone forever :feelswah:

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
The most memorable thing about 2020 were the forum tribes and @Chad1212’s dox and the consequent dox of his doxxer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir, Kingcel32 and 3 others
Nearly all of it has been reproduced here over the years. I wouldn’t know which topic they’d have covered that no one here has made a thread about. Maybe some very niche subjects.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Nearly all of it has been reproduced here over the years. I wouldn’t know which topic they’d have covered that no one here has made a thread about. Maybe some very niche subjects.
Oh trust me lots of little knowledge was lost, no replicating that
Its all down to user amount and dedicationz some people know things others don't, and Lookism had a large user base and had threads from 2015 so lots of good knowledge that was just very rarely known being brought to light.
Some very good shit on here though, aswell. Mostly on the topic of surgery, some very very good users on here

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

The only fundamental change to the forum and consequently it's userbase was the account deletion feature. It rids the forum of entertaining users that haven’t quite lost touch with society and instead keeps around more rotters. That and people too fixed on the PSL ideology.

• +1
Its all down to user amount and dedicationz some people know things others don't, and Lookism had a large user base and had threads from 2015 so lots of good knowledge that was just very rarely known being brought to light.
Some very good shit on here though, aswell. Mostly on the topic of surgery, some very very good users on here
The most valuable information lost would likely be the posts including the niche experiences of users in regard to surgery and/or other looksmaxes. What their journey was like, what they would change and what they wouldn’t. It’s not stuff that’s easily replicated.

• +1
I don't remember

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
The most memorable thing about 2020 were the forum tribes and @Chad1212’s dox and the consequent dox of his doxxer.
Just saying 200+ man hours on that dox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Alexanderr

more information on the teen roiding pill please?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Lev Peshkov
more information on the teen roiding pill please?
Looking for this aswell

I wonder if it has effects on Teenagers with normal Testosterone, not only on one's with a deficiency.

Just found the archive of Lookism. Seems like a forum that went from redpill to blackpill

• +1
Most of the best users from that era are gone now. It’ll never be the same.

I joined early 2020 or thereabouts and rarely visited, but was here live to witness the Connor Murphy mental breakdown/spiritual awakening/turn to homosexuality in May 2020

The forum was already funny af back then, maybe even funnier. A iot of people requested self bans since, and there were reminisces about the old days of 2019, a supposed bygone golden Era

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
No one comes here to looksmax anymore most of the info can be found within a few hours of searching or days at most.

This is where socially awkward autists congregate as a replacement of social media, which is why most people rot in offtopic.
Its always been like this

people didnt troll in the looksmaxxing section but actually discussed shit