Tell me how this site was in 2020, I want to bring this site into a new era.

I'm not allowed to say much I think. But back then, it was... a golden age. This forum was like the schools of Athens, or the madrasah of Ibn Sina. Pure, powerful knowledge was being disseminated here. People were ascending weekly with the information bestowed upon them; we all shared our knowledge. Then, they found out about this forum... It was taken over and many godly threads were wiped from the internet, people's accounts were removed without a trace. Did you really think they would let autists like us have a haven that allowed us to reach the status of Gods? Simply by saying this I jeopardize myself, but the people deserve the truth. That lost knowledge is gone forever, like the Library of Alexandria. It only now exists in the ether, or you could perhaps say the Akashic Records. I don't even really think humans were made to know of the things that are now forgotten.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I will also say that I log on here perhaps twice a year, and it is good to see people like you sharing their knowledge with others. Too many people want knowledge to remain esoteric and gatekeep information. Everything should be known, all should have access to such knowledge. Those who have that 'autistic' nature in them should be able to seek the knowledge available in forums like this, people deserve to have a chance to ascend if they wish to.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 8869