Tell me if my chin and jaw are recessed (IntelligentCel)

Is it over?

• It's over

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • It's not over

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Can't tell for sure, make better photos

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • All your worries, they are just in your head

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

See my signature and help me, please, if you can
In the previous thread, I was accused by @Mrinfinityx that I'm frauding the photos.

Here is the previous thread:

I'm attaching newer photos supposedly taken correctly (in this current thread), so you can compare them to the supposedly frauded photos and tell me what you think.

Recession appears in some photos, but not in others. There is no recession in the mirror either. So I don't know if there is actual recession or it's just apparent recession caused by wide lense distortions and compaction.

Here are the newer photos:

Attachments

• IMG_20240805_205924.jpg
    IMG_20240805_205924.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240805_213413.jpg
    IMG_20240805_213413.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ey88
You’re not recessed bro

Looks morphed

In the previous thread, I was accused by @Mrinfinityx that I'm frauding the photos.

I'm attaching newer photos supposedly taken correctly (in this current thread), so you can compare them to the supposedly frauded photos and tell me what you think.

Recession appears in some photos, but not in others. There is no recession in the mirror either. So I don't know if there is actual recession or it's just apparent recession caused by wide lense distortions and compaction.

nothing to stress over. not even resessed and if you were to be it’s very slight. your nutrial

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
Norwood reaper already took his toll on you.

Dont worry about recession if you loose your hair.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo

bro is warping space and time