Tell me some goals and habits to put on a self improvement plan.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

It’s over.
Help.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wsada, StarvedEpi and uksucks
Nofap
Raw meat
Niacinamide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BProdigy, piec, mightbecooked123 and 1 other person
Do whatever you want to do if you cant remember it its not important

go out in the sun first thing you do when you wake up

What's your job. Is there any career progression to it, is there any other better career you could do?

Master an art skill

What's your job. Is there any career progression to it, is there any other better career you could do?
This is the best career I can do with my studies.

There’s little progression, at max i’ll be making 2k€ a month for the rest of my life and be miserable forever.

This is the best career I can do with my studies.

There’s little progression, at max i’ll be making 2k€ a month for the rest of my life and be miserable forever.
Ah man sounds rough. What studies if I may?

Not sure what I'll do when I start working and quit NEETing

Most likely a remote tech job or become a pilot. I love planes and probably the only job I could stand.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Get in touch with the father that abandoned you, because you moan like a right bastard.

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi, Deleted member 65825 and oily703
Ah man sounds rough. What studies if I may?

Not sure what I'll do when I start working and quit NEETing

Most likely a remote tech job or become a pilot. I love planes and probably the only job I could stand.
bro the fact is I don’t wanna work, I wanna make money online and travel and have a nice car and buy a home and chill.

I don’t wanna wake up to a fucking alarm everyday, be stuck at traffic, faking to be friends with assholes for 8h a day, and go home at night with no sunlight exposure.

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior, uksucks and Simр
You need to have the drive to escape your current situation.
The journey is hard, and if it were easy, everyone would already be successful.
Start small, set realistic goals, and build up gradually.
Break larger goals into smaller steps and tackle them in stages over different timeframes.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
bro the fact is I don’t wanna work, I wanna make money online and travel and have a nice car and buy a home and chill.

I don’t wanna wake up to a fucking alarm everyday, be stuck at traffic, faking to be friends with assholes for 8h a day, and go home at night with no sunlight exposure.

You're clearly a battyman in the closet.

Gym
Microneedling
Dual n back - slighly better IQ and memory, good luck doing it every day tho, i couldn't get thru day 3-4, it is boring

Instead of doom scrolling, watch some educational video, 5 mins is better than nothing

Learn new language - at least 2 mins a day, after a year, you will be far better in it

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
Bro just do
Gym
Microneedling
Dual n back - slighly better IQ and memory, good luck doing it every day tho, i couldn't get thru day 3-4, it is boring

Instead of doom scrolling, watch some educational video, 5 mins is better than nothing

Learn new language - at least 2 mins a day, after a year, you will be far better in it
quad n back and rrt for iq gains

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
i never said that dickhead i just said that u say its dumb while having a no fap pfp
this guy is a subhuman tho so his "self improvement" doesnt matter