Clqs
it doesn't matter
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2024
- Posts
- 16,852
- Reputation
- 31,946
Anything
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
It was pretty obvious, but thanks for telling usHello my name is tgun and I am a faggot. I am known at my school for taking peptides to hide my deep rooted fragile insecurities. I spend my free time rotting on the internet telling people how ugly they are compared to me. I am 17 years of age and I have not achieve anything in my entitled pathetic khhv incel life
Nigga is acting like he doesn’t have 50 htbs on his phone sending him nudes every nightHello my name is tgun and I am a faggot. I am known at my school for taking peptides to hide my deep rooted fragile insecurities. I spend my free time rotting on the internet telling people how ugly they are compared to me. I am 17 years of age and I have not achieve anything in my entitled pathetic khhv incel life
We couldnt tell, so thanks for clarifyingHello my name is tgun and I am a faggot. I am known at my school for taking peptides to hide my deep rooted fragile insecurities. I spend my free time rotting on the internet telling people how ugly they are compared to me. I am 17 years of age and I have not achieve anything in my entitled pathetic khhv incel life
Aka ugly Incel in denialI’m a mentalcell
honestly I’m not that ugly but you would need proof for thatAka ugly Incel in denial