Tell me something

Clqs

Clqs

it doesn't matter
Joined
Mar 28, 2024
Posts
16,852
Reputation
31,946
Anything
 
  • +1
Reactions: socio, ihavenightmares and Pandaaa
Sell me this thread
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: price., SachaJaat, bnugly and 1 other person
Hello my name is tgun and I am a faggot. I am known at my school for taking peptides to hide my deep rooted fragile insecurities. I spend my free time rotting on the internet telling people how ugly they are compared to me. I am 17 years of age and I have not achieve anything in my entitled pathetic khhv incel life
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Majklos and price.
Hello my name is tgun and I am a faggot. I am known at my school for taking peptides to hide my deep rooted fragile insecurities. I spend my free time rotting on the internet telling people how ugly they are compared to me. I am 17 years of age and I have not achieve anything in my entitled pathetic khhv incel life
It was pretty obvious, but thanks for telling us
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihavenightmares and price.
Hello my name is tgun and I am a faggot. I am known at my school for taking peptides to hide my deep rooted fragile insecurities. I spend my free time rotting on the internet telling people how ugly they are compared to me. I am 17 years of age and I have not achieve anything in my entitled pathetic khhv incel life
Nigga is acting like he doesn’t have 50 htbs on his phone sending him nudes every night
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
Hello my name is tgun and I am a faggot. I am known at my school for taking peptides to hide my deep rooted fragile insecurities. I spend my free time rotting on the internet telling people how ugly they are compared to me. I am 17 years of age and I have not achieve anything in my entitled pathetic khhv incel life
We couldnt tell, so thanks for clarifying
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: price. and Clqs
i anal raped your mother
 
  • JFL
Reactions: price.
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Majklos and price.

Similar threads

Clqs
Replies
5
Views
57
Crimx991
Crimx991
peptidehater22
Replies
40
Views
181
Mansur
Mansur
ragingmanlet
Replies
6
Views
26
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
hexum.dnd
Replies
2
Views
29
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
ragu
Replies
0
Views
22
ragu
ragu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top