TELL ME THIS NIGGA DABABY DOESNT HAVE THE BEST BODY LANGUAGE AND SEDUCTIVE VOICE YOUVE EVER SEEN [VIDEO]

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

It’s over.

This is borderline perfect in my opinion. The way he moves, the way he talks, THE WAY HE RAPES THE GIRLS WITH HIS EYE CONTACT is insane.

I know some of you might say "BuT pSeUdO, tHiS nIgGeR iS tHuGmAxXeD aNd StAtUs MaXxEd AnD hE oNlY ApPeAlS tO NiGgReSs AnD MoNkEyS" wrong nigga.

He could fuck your mama with tha fucking body language and seductive energy.

Watch this shit and tell me.

• JFL
Reactions: lookism and GabachoCopium
Untermensch filth

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and st.hamudi but 6‘5

This is borderline perfect in my opinion. The way he moves, the way he talks, THE WAY HE RAPES THE GIRLS WITH HIS EYE CONTACT is insane.

I know some of you might say "BuT pSeUdO, tHiS nIgGeR iS tHuGmAxXeD aNd StAtUs MaXxEd AnD hE oNlY ApPeAlS tO NiGgReSs AnD MoNkEyS" wrong nigga.

Why this nigga holdin his dick most of the times is it glued or som?

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, khvirgin and PseudoMaxxer
Untermensch filth
Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

Why this nigga holdin his dick most of the times is it glued or som?
Low inhib bad boy stance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Willmogulater
701581E1 A55D 419B 9B0D 0580E3BCCC9B

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, becomingnearperfect, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Can only fuck low class whores like that, next

I NEEDED SUM SHIT WITH SOME BOP ON IT

I FLEW PAST THAT WHIP WITH THE BLUNT IN MY MOUTH WATCH THE SWERVING THAT WHIP HAD A COP IN IT
BARS

the women are even paid

I NEEDED SUM SHIT WITH SOME BOP ON IT

I FLEW PAST THAT WHIP WITH THE BLUNT IN MY MOUTH WATCH THE SWERVING THAT WHIP HAD A COP IN IT
YES NIGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why does every woman towers over him?
it's the perspective?
Screenshot 2023 10 16 at 19 12 16 TELL ME THIS NIGGA DABABY DOESNT HAVE THE BEST BODY LANGUAGE

You know theres 1 thing negros don't get it you're fuck ugly I've never seen not the 20 vs 1 vife but the smash or pass videos I've noticed a strong pattern of it just being majority of black people never whites though to me that Is either racism or Insecurity

Disgusting apes. How do you even begin to become attracted to sheboons like that

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and st.hamudi but 6‘5

i voicemog him ngl

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Idk man looks a bit ethnic to me

• JFL
You'd almost forget he's 5'5
I would say exactly this

He sounds NT and chill/relaxed, and not forcing or anything, it’s just natural

• +1
Bro 90% of them were ugly. Why are black guys attracted to fat girls. The good ones were the skinny ones and he said no to like all of them :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Bro 90% of them were ugly. Why are black guys attracted to fat girls. The good ones were the skinny ones and he said no to like all of them :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
monkey instinct