tell me ur Ego

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
i dont mean the sense like "big Ego etc" i mean what is ur conscious sense of self ? not necessarily "im a subhuman" but like what is ur aspiration for urself more abstractly . for example : are u a good servent of god ? Aare u evel to kill humanity ? are u God ? be honest and serious .

• +1
Reactions: Jova, isis_Bleach, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
i dont mean the sense like "big Ego etc" i mean what is ur conscious sense of self ? not necessarily "im a subhuman" but like what is ur aspiration for urself more abstractly . for example : are u a good servent of god ? Aare u evel to kill humanity ? are u God ? be honest and serious .
stay khhv is my pride

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, watah and Youㅤ
I think I am god, well I know actually. I'm just playing a game

• +1
Reactions: Jova, isis_Bleach and Youㅤ
I think I am god, well I know actually. I'm just playing a game
how do u "know" rather than merely "think" u are God ? who told u this and why do u believe them ?

• +1
Reactions: Jova
At times i can be a cold narcissistic self absorbed genius

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, theonewhorisesabove and Youㅤ
genius with what type of intellectual activity?
Genius in the sense that i have intellectual ability, reasoning, logic and foresight far beyond anyone else,

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Youㅤ
Genius in the sense that i have intellectual ability, reasoning, logic and foresight far beyond anyone else,
and what has ur genius achieved? how are ur belief systems affected?

• +1
what are u God of ?
Like, I am just God of myself/my conciousness. And playing life like a video game rick and morty type shit

• +1
Like, I am just God of myself/my conciousness. And playing life like a video game rick and morty type shit
is ur consciousness immortal? if so will it respawn into Chad or dalit?

• +1
anything outside of your original self is insanity even if its for the better
true. trauma creates shells around ur original self and thats maybe why im insane

• +1
Reactions: Jova and twinkceluwu

Attachments

• IMG_0701.webp
    IMG_0701.webp
    108.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
and what has ur genius achieved? how are ur belief systems affected?
My genius has academically placed me well above my peers despite my inherent lack of academic work ethic, more importantly its fuelled my discipline and motivation factors to push me towards my goal of competing in mma as a career, which i have now acheived, and will push me to excel further

• Love it
  • +1
true. trauma creates shells around ur original self and thats maybe why im insane
if you are changed your past self doesnt exist anymore so you just committed suicide essentially

• +1
  • Woah
all of the mentioned

• +1
if you are changed your past self doesnt exist anymore so you just committed suicide essentially
true. when i was 7 i told myself that my life was fake and from now on was an illusion and i believed it

• +1
Reactions: Jova and twinkceluwu
is ur consciousness immortal? if so will it respawn into Chad or dalit?
Well scienfiicly would be that I reincarnate into the mind of a past ancestor. If there are cases of people looking exactly the same as a great grandparent / old ancestor it would make sense then that they have the same or nearly same brain chemistry

• Hmm...
  • +1
true. when i was 7 i told myself that my life was fake and from now on was an illusion and i believed it
you will never go back to that past self of yours. one thought can change your entire self

• So Sad
  • +1
Well scienfiicly would be that I reincarnate into the mind of a past ancestor. If there are cases of people looking exactly the same as a great grandparent / old ancestor it would make sense then that they have the same or nearly same brain chemistry
consciousness is reliant on the mind rather than perceive the mind?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
do u mean the mind creates ur consciousness?
Yeah I think its something stored in the mind and your born with a certain amount and have a cap of it you can reach to thats why certain races I wont say but you know have higher consciousness than others

• +1
Yeah I think its something stored in the mind and your born with a certain amount and have a cap of it you can reach to thats why certain races I wont say but you know have higher consciousness than others
to have higher consciousness is to be aware of more at once?

• +1
Look humans naturally avoid darkness dangerous animals or fire thats small proof but the real ones is when you start eating raw meat you connect with what 1000+ generations of ancestors ate you get flashbacks/real memories of past primal times could be terrible shit or good memories you get them real in front of you like visions not even dreams

• Woah
  • +1
Look humans naturally avoid darkness dangerous animals or fire thats small proof but the real ones is when you start eating raw meat you connect with what 1000+ generations of ancestors ate you get flashbacks/real memories of past primal times could be terrible shit or good memories you get them real in front of you like visions not even dreams
maybe ur right about parasites. i just fear the joo ones

• +1
You cant. But a IQ test would mirror it by maybe 75% not accurate though
my IQ is low presumeably but i have a plan: creation of things . the question is: is creation slavery?

• +1
my IQ is low presumeably but i have a plan: creation of things . the question is: is creation slavery?
Creation of what things?

• +1
anything external of ur true self
I don't think it increases IQ. I can tell you from my experience its 50/50 diet and lifestyle for increasing consciousness

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Can you reincarnate into your future bloodline or just ancestors

• Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho