Tell me what surgeries would achieve this morph

birdcel

birdcel

Iron
SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY PLEASE

look at the lips change.. is that possible? Will that fix itself if the underlying bones are moved? I have gummy smile. I believe that means I need CCW rotation.

491055F6 1EE6 42CC BEAA 4051D02221F5

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Double jaw with ccw

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, birdcel, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
you need DJS + CCW

• +1
Reactions: birdcel and Deleted member 4797
this is how the lips change after bimax ccw
n8mMYwU.jpg

kmlAAuC.jpg

It wont rise the mouth up so much like your morph, but the bottom lip will be in-line with your upper lip similar to what the morph displayed.

• +1
Reactions: birdcel and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
an actual case where bimax with ccw is the right answer

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
an actual case where bimax with ccw is the right answer
Its the right answer for anyone who have a gummy smile and lacking model tier side profile.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 4430
Its the right answer for anyone who have a gummy smile and lacking model tier side profile.
nope

lacking a model tier side profile doesn't always mean the person's occlusal plane is steep enough to allow for ccw

• +1
Reactions: freeone12 and Deleted member 4430
The morph looks like the real person and the real one looks distorted.

A lot of looks is just how well your face develops to its blueprint.

this is how the lips change after bimax ccw
n8mMYwU.jpg

kmlAAuC.jpg

It wont rise the mouth up so much like your morph, but the bottom lip will be in-line with your upper lip similar to what the morph displayed.
So do I understand correctly that you are saying my lips would indeed even out, just maybe not to the extent of my morph? I don’t see any change in those before and after pics.

nope

lacking a model tier side profile doesn't always mean the person's occlusal plane is steep enough to allow for ccw
Yeah, thats why I also said gummy smile

So do I understand correctly that you are saying my lips would indeed even out, just maybe not to the extent of my morph? I don’t see any change in those before and after pics.

Yes they would. The lower lip wont be so far behind the upper lip, after bimax ccw.

• +1
Reactions: birdcel
The lips won't likely be as even in the morph, but wholeheartedly, you would ascend very hard from Bimax+CCW.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and birdcel
a lip lift plus CCW bimax would get you very close if not spot on to this morph

• +1
Ok that’s good news.

will the CCW be enough to bring my chin forward like in the morph or would I need any kind of chin augmentation? I want to keep the results as natural and harmonious as possible. Also, I don’t plan to change my nose at all.

Ok that’s good news.

will the CCW be enough to bring my chin forward like in the morph or would I need any kind of chin augmentation? I want to keep the results as natural and harmonious as possible. Also, I don’t plan to change my nose at all.

It depends on the actual CEPH's and surgical projection (majority of surgeons use simulators to simulate the movements). You don't want your chin to be extremely far forward, far surpassing your glabella region but a projecting chin is also dimorphic. You could always do the Bimax and CCW with a moderate genioplasty movement.

• +1
Ok that’s good news.

A5b83f0e572c3fa3b2e5b548dffe29ad

Another bimax ccw result, you can expect a similar change in your face

Thanks for the help my dudes. Does it matter where I get this surgery? Will results vary significantly between surgeons?

also would health insurance cover any of it since I have the gummy smile? I’m in it for the aesthetic improvement but wasn’t sure if the gummy smile would be considered like an orthodontic health issue or something.

Every surgeon have his own tools, diffrent exp , technics so yeah - just dont be cheap when you changing your face

Last edited: